Page 467 of 467 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467
Results 18,641 to 18,675 of 18675

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

In an upstairs room in Blackpool...

In a hopeful-for-the-future kind of mood.
    "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

http://static.pokemoninfinity.com/im..._forum_sig.png

trooper? recruit an army and get two recruits from me for your army...

teacher?
    first five would receive 50 extra coins don't miss the chance...

Awesome song.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

teacher?

"The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice... It is the voice of our ancestors, speaking through us, and the voice of our inheritors, waiting to be born. It is the small, still voice that says: we are one. No matter the blood. No matter the skin. No matter the world. No matter the star. We are one. No matter the pain. No matter the darkness. No matter the loss. No matter the fear. We are one. Here, gathered together in common cause, we agree to recognise this singular truth and this singular rule: that we must be kind to one another. Because, each voice enriches us and ennobles us and each voice lost diminishes us. We are the voice of the Universe, the soul of creation, the fire that will light the way to a better future. We are one." ~G'kar

The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Sleeping is so much more easier now lol

Aw, you shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

I forgot about this song for some reason.

Love this band. Guitarist is freaking fantastic. No idea why they are so unknown.
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

teacher?

Does that mean you're listening to MB? 'Cause....no video.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Polecat View Post
    Does that mean you're listening to MB? 'Cause....no video.
    Yes; I was in a skype call. And the name of the game is what are you listening to at the moment you're posting. So I had to follow the rules and do this!

Anywho,

teacher?

The ORIGINALCisalpine! Retired

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=95436 for the Awesome Natar Win
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=93085 For US S1 history

Dammit Meherrin's siggy is getting this SO STUCK in my head.

Default Srv

I'm Listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn

Default Fart

I'm also listening to my farts.

Default My Guitar

Now I'm listening to me play the guitar.

Waiting for the Great Leap Forward, Billy Bragg

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I'm listening to the waves. Big swell today.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    I'm listening to the waves. Big swell today.
    It should be a violation to post such things in March while it's snowing in what's supposed to be temperate America! My not-having-to-use-the-heater-in-March has been ruined.

Excellent quality live recording.

Aw, you shouldn't have.

While writing my mafia thread.

Aw, you shouldn't have.

My favorite thing about that song, Eric, is that it was originally composed by Nine Inch Nails. Cash did it so much better though -- I believe members of Nine Inch Nails have been quoted as saying as much, too.

Anywho, I'm in a rather Italianesque mood recently, probably cause every time I go to post here, I've been doing something Mafia-related

Yeah ... I just love that song.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

Marian Hill - Down