Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Default s3r5 Lounge

Okay this thread is for idle chit chat, not so idle chit chat. We can let the conversation go where it takes us.

Besides the normal forum rules there is only one rule: NO old drama.

Okay talk amongst yourselves.

@fia....I love dark angels too, didn't intend to leave you out.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

/wonders if we will be allowed to keep this thread
    S3 R3 Tabs - ěutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

/me wonders the same.

thanks for the thread, Smurfette.

ASA wont last, I'm personally farming 5 of their members without any attempt to stop me it seems not even a counter raid.

You are welcome.

We can only try and keep the thread. I would hope staff understands to keep a forum happy and vital it has to serve the needs of the users. It just seems to me that the users of this portion of the forum need a place to chat about what ever strikes our fancy.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Sooo...how many of you have been threatened by limonadas "Join to ally or attack come"? Cause personally I am terrified...considering joining so i can be safe!
    S3 R3 Tabs - ěutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Lol, an invasion. Taking back the long lost colony
    Last edited by Sarathello; 02-03-2012 at 09:05 PM.

I did hear once that threatning people to join and rally at your cause was the best way.

I hear it's been done in Afghanistan with the Taliban. *shrugs*

How come no one ever sends me messages like that? I have never gotten one; I could have so much fun chatting with them. I must be in a bad neighborhood.

Feel free to chat him up!
    S3 R3 Tabs - ěutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Lol, I jsut may, late at night when I am bored.

NINJAGO is takeing all the resources

Quote Originally Posted by Droid View Post
    take the resources back from them, problem solved.
    US2 R3 - boom - *BREW*
    US3 R4 - boomz - Utensils
    US2 R8 - Boomz - ĂP
    Mini rammer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/178765edfe6

Quote Originally Posted by boomz View Post
    They be takeing my farms -.-

Quote Originally Posted by boomz View Post
    ^ this
    S3 R3 Tabs - ěutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Super idea. Hopefully, the room stays. This is all new to me, but reading the posts is interesting, will learn sooner or later about the forum. In the meantime

It seems some food based player has at least 3 scouts... of course him being a Teut they are rather cheap...

hey - popped on to say hi. new to here, but I already feel it is a friendly place

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    hey - popped on to say hi. new to here, but I already feel it is a friendly place
    Welcome, this is a friendly place, and I don't bite much...unless I am hungry, then all bets are off.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Wait, what? Obviously the trolls are busy...
    S3 R3 Tabs - ěutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

No one will lock the thread as long as it stays within the forum rules.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img690/5194/m...crewmember.jpg
    s7 r1 - Quinnito/KWC (Gemini) s7 r2 - Kazumodo (frenchmaids) s7 r3 Smokey
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)

Sweet. Thank you kindly.

Okay, the Lounge is officially open for business. The chair by the window with the nearby handy dandy cabinet for secret stash is mine.

depends on what the stash is, as long as it is not popcorn

Don't be mad it's not funny :< Farms are sleeping and I can't have nice conversations with them so I had to join this forum and talk with you guys How are you doing us3?

Mourning our baby farms going poof in the night.

My stash is secret.....so only I know what is in there

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Wait, what? Obviously the trolls are busy...
    Remind me to tell the girls about this Magnus.... they will not appreciate being described that way...

Let's introduce

I'll start. My name is Julius and I'm from Finland (It's a 5 million population country in the North.). I have been playing Travian since -08 and of course I have had breaks. The last server I played was the last round of Com8 on acc CaptianElie.

I'm studying law and I'll be a lawyer after 4 years of studying. After that I'll go to police school. Beside school my hobby is bodybuilding. It takes a pretty big slice of my playing time.

I'm waiting for an interesting server. Hopefully we can create one together

Happy games!

E: If you have a boring moment, you can come to have a nice talk with me on Skype. ID is juliuskokko.
    Last edited by Julius99; 02-03-2012 at 11:19 PM.

I am Flossie, 5'6", long brown hair, green eyes. My interests are ....Oops wrong forum....um never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I am Flossie, 5'6", long brown hair, green eyes. My interests are ....Oops wrong forum....um never mind.
    Play nice

Well that takes all the fun out of it.

That's what I'm here for

You are here to take all the fun out of it? Shoo...go away we don't want any.

Damned door to door salesmen.....I thought they were supposed to be fun.

Any tts on us3 yet? I heard that there were.

Supposedly there are, but none have visited me, but if there are I would like it to stay that way

Yup there TTs . I believe that Alic3NWondRland has some .

Are*
    Last edited by Bahara; 02-04-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Are*
    You know you can edit your post's, dunno if it is here but I got banned once for double posting over in the UKforums because its against the rules.

Ya I know but I got lazy