Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by F.C. View Post
    This is a good point. Generally, if threads do go off topic we do lock them. I will talk to Bahara and see what she'd like to do. Remember, it's still early, so hopefully you will end up loving the forums this round too!
    Historically in these boards off-topics have either burned themselves out quickly or gone back to the topic within two-three pages, but the speed in which locks are done eliminates anyone who is not online constantly from commenting, therefore eliminating our ability to participate or even steer a conversation back on course. Half this game is the smack talking for larger alliances, at least on this particular server, so basically we have lost half the game.

I cannot see myself loving this forum this round, or posting more even though I promised my alliance mates I would.
    machielsj: please...we are beyond Yes dear....its more...thank you for letting me play in your world
    ______
    Wookie: what the dual wants, the dual gets.
    Siobhan: Oh yay. I want a pony.

keeping this group on topic is like herding feral cats, that are stoned out on Meth, toward a large body of water.

Deth

Quote Originally Posted by Meanredhead View Post
    Historically in these boards off-topics have either burned themselves out quickly or gone back to the topic within two-three pages, but the speed in which locks are done eliminates anyone who is not online constantly from commenting, therefore eliminating our ability to participate or even steer a conversation back on course. Half this game is the smack talking for larger alliances, at least on this particular server, so basically we have lost half the game.

I cannot see myself loving this forum this round, or posting more even though I promised my alliance mates I would.
    I agree, smack talk between alliances and players is a huge part of the forums. Just remember that this is still extremely early on in the round, alliances are only just beginning to develop and solidify. And many more serious ones won't do so for a little bit longer. I am sure as the round develops you will see the smack talk start up that you enjoy so much, and I look forward to it myself. I just hope you give it a chance, and instead of not posting much on the forums let us know how we can make them better so you continue to post.

Like I said earlier, I'll talk to the other mods and see if we can come to a solution to improve your experience.

I'm also glad you are giving us constructive criticism, because that is the only way the forum staff can improve the forums for everyone! My PM box is always open if you want to send me a private message to ask a question, if you want to give an idea to help the forums, if you have constructive criticism for me or a concern, or even if you just want to chat!
    Forum Rules: Read them. Love them. Follow them. || us4r2: failpie WW Hit
    <@kappy> i let you play, for hours
    <@kappy> then i took away MM privs for awhile because my inbox was spammed
    <@kappy> then, you took the alliance over in a coup

I agree, smack talk between alliances and players is a huge part of the forums. Just remember that this is still extremely early on in the round, alliances are only just beginning to develop and solidify. And many more serious ones won't do so for a little bit longer. I am sure as the round develops you will see the smack talk start up that you enjoy so much, and I look forward to it myself. I just hope you give it a chance, and instead of not posting much on the forums let us know how we can make them better so you continue to post.

Like I said earlier, I'll talk to the other mods and see if we can come to a solution to improve your experience.

I'm also glad you are giving us constructive criticism, because that is the only way the forum staff can improve the forums for everyone! My PM box is always open if you want to send me a private message to ask a question, if you want to give an idea to help the forums, if you have constructive criticism for me or a concern, or even if you just want to chat!
    We are all well versed in how alliances work. If by talking to the other mod, you mean, talking some sense into him/her, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Forever a Utensil
    #3 attacker...s3r4
    #1 attacker...s6r4 (1.65 million attack points)(THC round won)
    best round i've played to date

Alright, instead of taking up more space on this thread - if anyone else has any suggestions go ahead and PM me and we can talk through PMs.

On a completely unrelated note, how long do you guys think I can go without building any troops? I've made it this far. I am on my 4th cranny though. My mother would be proud.

I think it's entirely possible to go the entire round without troops. But why would you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Publicity View Post
    I think it's entirely possible to go the entire round without troops. But why would you want to!
    You have to have goals in life, my friend. And some of the best goals are goals that nobody else will ever want to achieve!

On a completely unrelated note, how long do you guys think I can go without building any troops? I've made it this far. I am on my 4th cranny though. My mother would be proud.
    Is this your mother? If it is she could do with a few crannies herself

http://tc3.travian.us/spieler.php?uid=946

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Raider View Post
    Is this your mother? If it is she could do with a few crannies herself

http://tc3.travian.us/spieler.php?uid=946
    Oh dear! You found her! I told her to disguise herself better, but I don't think she understood.

Oh that poor old woman, she must be up to no good.

I may just have sent my momma a nice letter to rekindle our estranged relationship:

You left me when I was so young,
    I grew up to be such a piece of dung.
    I can't believe I finally found you!
    Can this be? Is it true?

All I wanted to be in life,
    was a successful cake.
    But nobody will even take a knife,
    to nom me for nommings sake.

I am now just a failure,
    and everybody says to me "I'm gonna mail your
    mother a letter that says 'Your son
    is a ton
    of failure.'"

But now I found you, alive and well!
    And I hope you can tell,
    I am a fail and a cake
    but a success I might yet make.

Love,

Your son the failcake

Failcake stop changing the password on me
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

That is a luscious looking grapefruit.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Raider View Post
    Wait, Chump is FC's mother?
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Wait, Chump is FC's mother?
    FC learnt from Mothers mistakes

I can't log in to see what that is, I don't have an account this round. I guess I don't get to be anyone's mom or 'daddy' this round. I'll just got back to being plain ole Drink.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I can't log in to see what that is, I don't have an account this round. I guess I don't get to be anyone's mom or 'daddy' this round. I'll just got back to being plain ole Drink.
    lol. I knew u weren't playing. The IGN is Mother.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    lol. I knew u weren't playing. The IGN is Mother.
    ooops i think today was not the best day of Mother

Well, if my girlfriend finds out I am playing this round, I am going to need a place to live....

LordOChaos, back for a third round (I was a dual last round).

Flossie, you should have put a better lock on that cabinet next to your chair. I did restock with some things, but seriously that lock was pathetic.

Mem, PM me or IGM me, want to know where you are .... ooops nevermind I remember now.

F.C. Nice to see you coming around to join in our simtastic fun.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

LOC, honey, I will cop to being utterly silly, but I am not a complete idiot, I keep my good stuff in more secure places. I hope you didn't get too sick....You do know I just poured cheap stuff into those expensive looking bottles, most people never know the difference. And I did a little bit of spiking, comes in handy, when trying to find out who the miscreants are. Don't worry too much about that funny colored pee, it will right itself in a few days.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Silly Flossie, secure places are for other chaps. You don't have anything, or any place that you can hide from me.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    Silly Flossie, secure places are for other chaps. You don't have anything, or any place that you can hide from me.
    Pfft, go right on thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    ASA wont last, I'm personally farming 5 of their members without any attempt to stop me it seems not even a counter raid.
    I agree its a shame I was one of them for a bit! But now I am farming leadership the resources are great lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteyes View Post
    I agree its a shame I was one of them for a bit! But now I am farming leadership the resources are great lol.
    Gotta send some raids there too if they give a lot of resources

Quote Originally Posted by Julius99 View Post
    Gotta send some raids there too if they give a lot of resources
    Although they try to get the whole ally involved because they are noobs who cant protect their resources, So be prepared to have all the alliances 15 troops coming at you

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteyes View Post
    Although they try to get the whole ally involved because they are noobs who cant protect their resources, So be prepared to have all the alliances 15 troops coming at you
    There are 15 troops already?
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    There are 15 troops already?
    Its a generous estimate,

We need to liven this up a bit! Flossie! Get the key to the cabinet!!!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Shhhh, don't drink the stuff out of that cabinet...that is for the sneaks.

Here is the good stuff.

I have had one hell of a day, so I need me some mead.

psst, Burg, that stuff that Flossie is giving you isn't the good stuff. She thinks that she hid it well from me, but I replaced her good stash of mead with some of that crap from St. Louis.

Don't tell her though...

LOC, you will behave. Don't make me come hunt you down. No body but no body touches or even dreams of touching my mead with out my say so. And LOC honey, don't go telling everyone my secrets...I thought we had an agreement
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 02-11-2012 at 06:10 AM. Reason: added stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    LOC, you will behave. Don't make me come hunt you down. No body but no body touches or even dreams of touching my mead with out my say so. And LOC honey, don't go telling everyone my secrets...I thought we had an agreement

There you go Flossie! I raided that from LOC for ya!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Thank you Burgandy, he keeps trying to and occasionally actually getting into my stash. I think a visit to the wood shed might be in order...

Thank you Burgandy, he keeps trying to and occasionally actually getting into my stash. I think a visit to the wood shed might be in order...
    Pics or it didn't happen!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Oh I always keep my punishments private.

Oh I always keep my punishments private.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

I get much better obedience that way

We need some good drama here....Im going crazy...bout to dig into old drama to amuse myself...Im trying flossie! Helpppp before I go to the dark side!!!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

I am sure by reading all the posts that if you show where you are deep hiding you will get all kinds of drama and stuff to keep you from being bored and well amused. Waiting for it to start.

Quote Originally Posted by 1devil View Post
    I am sure by reading all the posts that if you show where you are deep hiding you will get all kinds of drama and stuff to keep you from being bored and well amused. Waiting for it to start.
    Yes, yes. I have heard rumors of how "wanted" I am. /shrugs
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Be strong Burg, be strong. You can do it and I am sure new drama will pop up any day now. Don't see how the server can remain drama free for long.

Aw come on, let there be fun. She said she was bored and needed some amusement.