Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I am Flossie, 5'6", long brown hair, green eyes. My interests are ....Oops wrong forum....um never mind.
    Roflmao! Not allowed to rep you so soon but I tried!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius99 View Post
    Let's introduce

I'll start. My name is Julius and I'm from Finland (It's a 5 million population country in the North.).
    So Finland is north of Canada then? Does that make you an eskimo? What does whale taste like?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Any tts on us3 yet? I heard that there were.

But of course!
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ilAlice3-1.jpg
    Sytherous s1r2 Wrote: Everyone is just scared of Synomin Pie atm, and with good reason.
    Euripides(aka Baron) s3r2 wrote: You are as pleasant as your reputation.

Current: s3r5 Alic3NWondRLand : s7r3 Rabid
    Previous : S3R4: USAF_RN *Winners*, S3R2: Kunark(Endgame Coordinator) *Winners*Nemesis
    S1R2: Synomin/Sinn Edge

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    ASA wont last, I'm personally farming 5 of their members without any attempt to stop me it seems not even a counter raid.
    Mindu****** here. Who are yo farming?

I am Flossie, 5'6", long brown hair, green eyes. My interests are ....Oops wrong forum....um never mind.
    I like this or is it I like Flossie :O

Alic3NWondRland (syn) has them. woot! I am going to bet that Burg does too!
    Last edited by Elfkin; 02-04-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: spelling.
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...39am_18fec.jpg

s1r4: Basement Dog, TRU
    s1r3: AngelicRampage, oNE-RA
    s3r2: Elfkin/Strait Scuba, QOD
    s3r3: Omamba, Nemesis
    s3r4: Insomnia, Nemesis
    s3r5 Cookie Monster, Nemesis

I am Magnus. Someone stole my name on this server so I had to put a (.) at the end

Seems a popular name as there was Magnus4 earlier (suggests several others registered) but in reality there is only one Magnus and that is I

There is indeed only one Magnus and that is Magnus. Who is Burgandy ? not how I would spell it

By the way... Send me a PM if you are from Australia, New Zealand, India or China! We need you mate!

By the way... Send me a PM if you are from Australia, New Zealand, India or China! We need you mate!

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Ha ha then I will know when to raid you .....yer right

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffypink View Post

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Ha ha then I will know when to raid you .....yer right
    Yo dunno who i am!:P

This is the Internet, I bet there are some which are not girls but still have TTs.
    Roses are red; violets are blue. I shagged your girl; maybe tomorrow you can to.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfkin View Post
    Alic3NWondRland (syn) has them. woot! I am going to bet that Burg does too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffypink View Post
    Who is Burgandy ?
    Last edited by Burgandy; 02-04-2012 at 12:14 PM.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees to the South to
    avoid collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees to the
    North to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15
    degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again,
    divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No, I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND
    LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE
    ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS
    SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES
    NORTH--I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH--OR
    COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Yanks are so dumb :')

Dumb maybe Powerful Definitely. Semper Fi!!

This conversation was overheard on the VHF Guard (emergency) frequency 121.5 MHz while flying from Europe to Dubai. It's too good not to pass along. The conversation went something like this...

Air Defense Radar: "Unknown aircraft at (location unknown), you are in Iranian airspace. Identify
    yourself."

Aircraft: "This is a United States aircraft. I am in Iraqi airspace."

Air Defense Radar: "You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!"

Aircraft: "This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send 'em up .. I'll wait!"

Air Defense Radar: (no response ... total silence).

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac111 View Post
    Dumb maybe Powerful Definitely. Semper Fi!!

This conversation was overheard on the VHF Guard (emergency) frequency 121.5 MHz while flying from Europe to Dubai. It's too good not to pass along. The conversation went something like this...

Air Defense Radar: "Unknown aircraft at (location unknown), you are in Iranian airspace. Identify
    yourself."

Aircraft: "This is a United States aircraft. I am in Iraqi airspace."

Air Defense Radar: "You are in Iranian airspace. If you do not depart our airspace we will launch interceptor aircraft!"

Aircraft: "This is a United States Marine Corps FA-18 fighter. Send 'em up .. I'll wait!"

Air Defense Radar: (no response ... total silence).
    made me smile

S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by beccacee View Post
    Yanks are so dumb :')
    And, apparently, Canada has a navy (or did back then):
    http://www.satirewire.com/news/feb02/warship.shtml

That is Awesome my life is complete having read that. I am going to delete my account now and I will be able to say I took something away from this whole Travian experience.

http://www.snopes.com/military/lighthouse.asp

It's still a fake story. What's worse then "Yanks" being dumb, is how jealous everyone is of them. If we were so dumb, you wouldn't even talk about us.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Villager

As a joke...it is funny. There was nothing else that was needed afterwards though.

I like Americans. That is why I am here. plus the T3.6

I forgot to say, that's me and my wife in the avatar :P
    Last edited by Magnus.; 02-04-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Farmhand

Don Juan Reporting in.

Don Juan, you can have any chair you want, except for the one by the window with the lockable cabinet.

Oh and all mead coming into this fine establishment must be taste tested by me first, forgot about that rule earlier.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 02-04-2012 at 06:12 PM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Don Juan, you can have any chair you want, except for the one by the window with the lockable cabinet.
    That one is taken by Nighteyes.

Quote Originally Posted by vaconinho View Post
    That one is taken by Nighteyes.
    Um....unless Nighteyes is referring to me, which I highly doubt....nope. It is my chair and mine alone.

*do I have to figure out who Nighteyes is now?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Haha nice to see you're making yourself known crunchie!

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    hehe, what about the shuttle windscreen story?
    is that one fake aswell?
    :P
    you yanks are so sensitive, i imagine this would wsind you right up;
    october 12th 1492
    the year ENGLAND invented america
    I am thoroughly offended. I think you need to take some sensitivity training classes.

We can re-educate you. Not all hope is lost. Just attend one of my handy dandy classes. Soon you will be properly PC with all the latest west coast UC Santa Cruz/Berkeley updates.

Hun, all the best thinking comes out of the west coast. Please readjust your mindset to accept this. It will be your first step on the road to proper PCdom.

Oh dear, I think you just offended all the Canadians here.....they are not so nice and understanding as I am. I would be careful of people bearing hockey sticks.

You really need to attend my classes, it would do you a world of good.

Wont do you any good who cares about hockey sticks we have cricket bats

How I learnt to mind me own business

was walking past a mental hospital the other day, and all the patients were out in the yard shouting, "13....13....13...."
    The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks, so I looked through to see what was going on and some idiot poked me in the eye with a stick! Then they all started shouting "14....14....14..."

october 12th 1492
    Now that is funny.

hehe, what about the shuttle windscreen story?
    is that one fake aswell?
    :P
    you yanks are so sensitive, i imagine this would wsind you right up;
    october 12th 1492
    Wouldn't that be Spain?
    http://imageshack.us/a/img690/5194/m...crewmember.jpg
    s7 r1 - Quinnito/KWC (Gemini) s7 r2 - Kazumodo (frenchmaids) s7 r3 Smokey
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)

Actually 492 years earlier my ancestors "found" America.. Called it Vinlandia..

England and Spain both = Fail..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac111 View Post
    That is Awesome my life is complete having read that. I am going to delete my account now and I will be able to say I took something away from this whole Travian experience.
    Whether you were being serious or not, this post actually represents one of my goals as forum admin. I hope everyone is able to take something good away from their time playing on a US domain and being a part of the US forums.

I've been reading through the us3 forums because I have a failing account in-game. I've seen lots of new users that I hope will stick around and I am very happy to see the older ones being nice to them! I hope you all continue to be active and continue to enjoy the forums!

You should also thank Bahara for all the time she puts into babysitting you guys.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to make your forum experience better!
    Forum Rules: Read them. Love them. Follow them. || us4r2: failpie WW Hit
    <@kappy> i let you play, for hours
    <@kappy> then i took away MM privs for awhile because my inbox was spammed
    <@kappy> then, you took the alliance over in a coup

Quote Originally Posted by F.C. View Post
    I for one would really enjoy not seeing threads banned because of "off-topic" posts. Our conversations in skype have ranged from "what was that" to all sorts of things said that would be against forum rules -- and perhaps against some international conventions. Could a private message be thrown to the offender, or perhaps even their message stricken... or just left alone unless it is like Louisiana bad?

How about deleting offending messages instead of banning whole threads?

I loved the forums last round.. this round makes me want to find someone's account on another server and cat it down. And really, I'm a gentle soul and don't participate in such...

Quote Originally Posted by F.C. View Post
    Whether you were being serious or not, this post actually represents one of my goals as forum admin. I hope everyone is able to take something good away from their time playing on a US domain and being a part of the US forums.

I've been reading through the us3 forums because I have a failing account in-game. I've seen lots of new users that I hope will stick around and I am very happy to see the older ones being nice to them! I hope you all continue to be active and continue to enjoy the forums!

You should also thank Bahara for all the time she puts into babysitting you guys.

If your failing, PM me with your account name. i could use a farm.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

Quote Originally Posted by Haunted_Traveller View Post
    I for one would really enjoy not seeing threads banned because of "off-topic" posts. Our conversations in skype have ranged from "what was that" to all sorts of things said that would be against forum rules -- and perhaps against some international conventions. Could a private message be thrown to the offender, or perhaps even their message stricken... or just left alone unless it is like Louisiana bad?

How about deleting offending messages instead of banning whole threads?

I loved the forums last round.. this round makes me want to find someone's account on another server and cat it down. And really, I'm a gentle soul and don't participate in such...
    This is a good point. Generally, if threads do go off topic we do lock them. I will talk to Bahara and see what she'd like to do. Remember, it's still early, so hopefully you will end up loving the forums this round too!

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    If your failing, PM me with your account name. i could use a farm.
    My in-game name shouldn't be too hard to guess! And I'm not really a farm, you can ask some of the ASA guys who have been attacking me. They did get a few resources earlier in the week before my cranny was high enough, but now I've got a couple of crannies to let me sim in peace! (I am such a noob. )
    Forum Rules: Read them. Love them. Follow them. || us4r2: failpie WW Hit
    <@kappy> i let you play, for hours
    <@kappy> then i took away MM privs for awhile because my inbox was spammed
    <@kappy> then, you took the alliance over in a coup