Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Did I miss the cinnamon rolls?
    Nope. Just follow your nose....
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Hermes walks over to the jukebox, and puts on some Chuck Berry classics. Hail, hail, C.B.

Joins Hermes in rockin' out to Johnny B. Goode.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

And we're having a party over in the s1 lounge, so I thought I'd try to start one here. Got any good party/drinking songs?

Well my friends the time has come
    To raise the roof and have some fun
    Throw away the work to be done
    Let the music play on
    Everybody sing, everybody dance
    Lose yourself in wild romance
    We're going to party, karambo, fiesta, forever
    Come on and sing along
    We're going to party, karambo, fiesta, forever
    Come on and sing along,

All night long....

Hermes is in a somber mood, and will stay in the shady corner of the s3 lounge. But he appreciates some Lionel. He will put some coins in the jukebox and select "Hello."

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Hermes is in a somber mood, and will stay in the shady corner of the s3 lounge. But he appreciates some Lionel. He will put some coins in the jukebox and select "Hello."
    Excellent choice for a more sombre mood.

*Passes out mead to the patrons
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

:: happily drinks delicious mead::

*starts to look under cushions for patrons
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    *starts to look under cushions for patrons
    Where can they be hiding?

*stumbles out of back room

*stumbles out of back room
    Oh, look, Flossie, a patron! What shall we do with him?

Do you think he'd like something to eat? Or drink?

Is there a kitchen in this lounge?

Pay attention to Foley; he likes to nick things........

Is there a kitchen in this lounge?
    Of course there is, with a well-stocked pantry in the event that our guests want to make thenselves a snack.... Or a 12-course feast.... Or you can ask Flossie or me to get you something. We have arrangements with the greatest chefs all around the workd and sll through history. Thanks to our TARDIS technology, we can acquire anything for you, in perfect serving cobdition, within minutes of your request.

Pay attention to Foley; he likes to nick things........
    He can try. Things in Flossie's place share an interesting characteristic with faery gold.... Take it out of faeryland and it turns into worthless trash.... Or disappears altigether.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Of course there is, with a well-stocked pantry in the event that our guests want to make thenselves a snack.... Or a 12-course feast.... Or you can ask Flossie or me to get you something. We have arrangements with the greatest chefs all around the workd and sll through history. Thanks to our TARDIS technology, we can acquire anything for you, in perfect serving cobdition, within minutes of your request.

He can try. Things in Flossie's place share an interesting characteristic with faery gold.... Take it out of faeryland and it turns into worthless trash.... Or disappears altigether.
    Lovely I'll have the tasting menu.

Lovely I'll have the tasting menu.
    At your service. First, tiny bite-sized appetizers from around the world.

Smoked salmon and cream cheese, samosas, stuffed mushrooms and peppers, cranberries and brie in puff pastry, spring rolls, fried ravioli with marinara dip, spiced hummus with pita wedges, pot stickers, sushi, bruschetta with roasted tomatoes, ricotta and prosciutto, chicken satay with peanut sauce, empanadas, artichoke turnovers, miniature bloomin onions, bacon-wrapped dates and zesty sausage rolls.

Are there any additional dips you would like?

Let me know when you're ready for your next course.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 03-25-2017 at 07:04 AM.

/me stumbles in the lounge and yells...

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    /me stumbles in the lounge and yells...

Companionship you will have to arrange yourself. We can, however, offer you the finest of refreshments and a multitude of entertainments.

Stumbles in and looks around to see who's here. And it seems so empty my thoughts are echoing.

Pops head over bar.

Ah, a friendly patron. Have whatever you like to drink, Foley. On me.

*slinks in to check her stash of mead

PoP slips in to check out the place.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Welcome to the lounge - it is what you make of it.

We need to liven this place up

Stumbles in.

Reporting for duty!

Hiya, Foley.

Hey Foley, some time ago you asked for our tasting menu, but you didn't get past the appetizers. Would you like your soup course now?

Perhaps Pandas would like to join you?

Yes Im ready for the soup course, I had to digest all thise appetizers

Cheddar broccoli, please

Yes Im ready for the soup course, I had to digest all thise appetizers
    And now, the soup course from our tasting menu: miniature-sized portions of gazpacho, vichyssoise, hot and sour, French onion, spiced lentil, cream of leek and potato, wonton, curried chicken, locro, minestrone, black bean, tom yum, harira, and sweet potato peanut soups.

Help yourself to selections from our bread basket to complement the soups: crispy french bread, cornbread, whole wheat buns, injera, naan, soft tortillas and black rye bread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    Cheddar broccoli, please
    And for Pandas, a hearty bowl of cheddar broccoli soup. I think you can share the bread basket? And if there's anything you want but don;t see, just ask.

Such a wide selection

Such a wide selection
    We have much to offer.

It is the the lounge with the widest selection of libations and victuals.

The curried chicken and sweet potato peanut were my favorites, what is the next course.

The curried chicken and sweet potato peanut were my favorites, what is the next course.
    I am glad you enjoyed them. The next course, of course, is the fish course, with a few bites of veggies to cleanse the palate.

Tuna crostini; curried salmon cakes; stir-fry tilapia cubes with ginger, soy, and a few slices of carrot and onion; steamed prawn and scallop shumai; miniature fish timbale with slivers of avocado and bell pepper; sweet and sour grilled swordfish kebabs; Senegalese boulettes de poisson with shredded spinach; and Peruvian ceviche with diced red snapper, onion and cilantro.

Vegetable side dish: lightly grilled asparagus, fennel, snow peas, red and green peppers, and zucchini in a lemon vinaigrette.

Sadly, today, I will have to put more coins in the jukebox. Today I will play "Love Stinks." RIP J. Geils.

Sadly, today, I will have to put more coins in the jukebox. Today I will play "Love Stinks." RIP J. Geils.
    A loss indeed. Will you have a glass of something to lift in his memory?

I better stick to water. Anything "adult", and I'll start singing. NO ONE wants, or deserves that.