Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Did I miss the cinnamon rolls?
    Nope. Just follow your nose....
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Hermes walks over to the jukebox, and puts on some Chuck Berry classics. Hail, hail, C.B.

Joins Hermes in rockin' out to Johnny B. Goode.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

And we're having a party over in the s1 lounge, so I thought I'd try to start one here. Got any good party/drinking songs?

Well my friends the time has come
    To raise the roof and have some fun
    Throw away the work to be done
    Let the music play on
    Everybody sing, everybody dance
    Lose yourself in wild romance
    We're going to party, karambo, fiesta, forever
    Come on and sing along
    We're going to party, karambo, fiesta, forever
    Come on and sing along,

All night long....

Hermes is in a somber mood, and will stay in the shady corner of the s3 lounge. But he appreciates some Lionel. He will put some coins in the jukebox and select "Hello."

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Hermes is in a somber mood, and will stay in the shady corner of the s3 lounge. But he appreciates some Lionel. He will put some coins in the jukebox and select "Hello."
    Excellent choice for a more sombre mood.

*Passes out mead to the patrons
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

:: happily drinks delicious mead::

*starts to look under cushions for patrons
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    *starts to look under cushions for patrons
    Where can they be hiding?