Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

how tempting?
    us8 Lanie - Lanie
    us3r3 - Horse
    us6r3 - Puzzle TR/RTA Puzzle Hammer
    us3r4 - GOB (another massive Gaul anvil) - Winners
    us6r4 - Satans Choice - THC http://travian-reports.net/us/report/1905565bba5
    us7r3 - Chuckles - Stooges http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2106816d1bd
    us2r6 - Bonzi - Tueton anvil, not recommended if you like to raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I am Flossie, 5'6", long brown hair, green eyes. My interests are ....Oops wrong forum....um never mind.
    I was in the beta testing for one of the dating sights, not sure why I am back reading... drunkpostftw
    US1- ???

Holy inactive Lounge for a server running!

For real though JD needs votes! I know some of you would love to carry the title of town drunk Could be fun.....

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...unk-of-Travian

Hello, can I get one of you mods for this section to rename this thread and therefore this lounge to s3 Lounge?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Hi. Been away for a bit. Have I missed anything of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    They are going to have a t3.6 on a .com server come April sometime.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Flossie grew some pretty amazing flowers and then Theblazin1 ate them & got put down for a nap (again)
    US2r6 - Snuggle Bear
    US4r3 - Primetime
    US4r4 - Primetime followed by Farmers Market
    US4r5 - thefakesilence http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...ts-US4-Round-5
    US4r6 - Ima Funnybadger
    US4r7 - Lol
    US8r2 - Team Baboon http://travian-reports.net/us/report/214209122f4
    USx11 - Musa - http://www.travian-reports.net/us/report/15793539ed9
    USx12 - PTMusa

Hi Flossie. Nice lounge you have here.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

This is the original.

This is the original.
    You've got a great franchise going.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.

Thank you my only desire is to give people a place to sit back relax and chat about what ever crosses their minds.

Well, you know me, I love witty chat. And book chat. I'll chat forever about books.

Well lets stir the somnolent masses up.

Thank you my only desire is to give people a place to sit back relax and chat about what ever crosses their minds.
    Careful what you wish for....
    US2r6 - Snuggle Bear
    US4r3 - Primetime
    US4r6 - Ima Funnybadger
    US4r7 - Lol
    USx12 - PTMusa

Well lets stir the somnolent masses up.
    What would you suggest we do to begin this task?

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime View Post
    Careful what you wish for....
    Primetime! Did you ever find your tuhtle?

Yes, Prime, Mehr and I are interested in your tuhtle, we want to know if you found it and are highly curious as to just what it is.

Yes, Prime, Mehr and I are interested in your tuhtle, we want to know if you found it and are highly curious as to just what it is.
    I guess Primetime just does not want to discuss that tuhtle. Maybe it's something private? Too intimate to share with others?

Prime, just tell us, PM it to us, we won't tell anyone....We have great need to know, how else will I know if I am stocking the proper food and drink? Mehr is my back up memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Primetime! Did you ever find your tuhtle? [/FONT]
    After a long and arduous journey across many a barren landscapes, I has found my tuhtle!!!!

Flossie, you of all people should know what a tuhtle is!
    US2r6 - Snuggle Bear
    US4r3 - Primetime
    US4r6 - Ima Funnybadger
    US4r7 - Lol
    USx12 - PTMusa

Yay! Pt found it!!! Tuhtle soup for everyone!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

After a long and arduous journey across many a barren landscapes, I has found my tuhtle!!!!

Flossie, you of all people should know what a tuhtle is!
    I may not know what a tuhtle is, but I'm glad you have been reunited with yours.

I am so happy you were reunited with your tuhtle. But must I continue to live in abject ignorance for ever?

I am so happy you were reunited with your tuhtle. But must I continue to live in abject ignorance for ever?
    PM me and I shall enlighten you
    US2r6 - Snuggle Bear
    US4r3 - Primetime
    US4r6 - Ima Funnybadger
    US4r7 - Lol
    USx12 - PTMusa

PM me and I shall enlighten you
    Not fair!

I've been following the heroic saga of your search for your lost tuhtle, too. Can I not be enlighted as well?

I found it. Now how do I make it active again?

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    I found it. Now how do I make it active again?
    We can make it active, together.

*curls fingers around his large iced coffee after the freezing walk from his car to his work office's entrance* - Just what every Southern New Englander needs in the morning
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    lol
    I asked to have it revived, and lo and behold, here it is. Now let's play.

Anyone want a drink? We have everything here, and I mean everything. Flossie's Lounges (TM) have TARDIS technology, we can go anywhere and anywhen to get you what you want in the realm of food and drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    We can make it active, together.

*curls fingers around his large iced coffee after the freezing walk from his car to his work office's entrance* - Just what every Southern New Englander needs in the morning
    Yay, our very first visitor for this round.

Come in, please, if you must drink iced coffee in the middle of second winter, at least warm up by the fireplace.
    Last edited by Meherrin; 03-15-2017 at 11:39 AM.

*Comes in, looks around, it is nice to see the place burbling back to life

*checks in her secret hiding places....sees that Lord of the Morning aka Lord of Chaos found the level 1 cache
    and drank all the mead there and left a note.

*Comes in, looks around, it is nice to see the place burbling back to life

*checks in her secret hiding places....sees that Lord of the Morning aka Lord of Chaos found the level 1 cache
    and drank all the mead there and left a note.
    Hey, look everybody, Flossie's here for the grand reopening of the S3 lounge!

Let's have a party!

Howdy, all. Where's the mechanical bull?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Howdy, all. Where's the mechanical bull?
    Over there on thecfar side of the pinball arcade.

Sweet, with a view of the beach. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Sweet, with a view of the beach. Nice.
    We aim to provide the utmost in recreational facilities for the weary warrior seeking some relaxation.

Woah! Guys! Did you hear?!

They are going to have a t3.6 on a .com server come April sometime.
    'Our antagonists are our helper.'

I swear girls can be so ungrateful sometimes. I made her breakfast in bed, and instead of saying "Thank you", she's like, "How did you get in my house?"

Can I get a Negra Modelo?

Rough day at my side piece in US2, should focus on my main girl US3.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Can I get a Negra Modelo?

Rough day at my side piece in US2, should focus on my main girl US3.
    Of course. We have every beer you could ever wish for.

*gets cinnamon rolls ready for the oven

*gets cinnamon rolls ready for the oven
    Yumm! I love cinnamon rolls.

Did I miss the cinnamon rolls?