Thread: T4 - Clarifications and Issues (including Speed differences)

Default T4 - Clarifications and Issues (including Speed differences)

Hello Everyone,

This thread is to be used to post clarifications of items that don't seem to be easily determined, or might be confusing and need a specific answer. It might get moved or modified, so this is the First Draft, so to speak :P

If people think there are items that belong here, or other items that people think need a clear explanation, they can find me and ask me to update this.

So, that being said, here is the first Clarification.

It's regarding Artworks.

Normally Artworks give you the total culture points that you produce daily in one swoop. Up to a maximum of 5,000. However on Speed servers, the artworks only give you 1/2 of the total CP your produce, up to a maximum of 2,500. This is not a bug, this is how it is intended to work.
    Last edited by Vladimir_Taltos; 06-06-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Contact on IRC

Kodt or Vladimir Taltos

IM Contact is in Details

SECOND CLARIFICATION - LEVEL DROPS.
    Hello All,

The exact timing and formula for Level II and Level III items will not be released.

However the general rule is that:

Level II items will be available after 75 days in to a regular server
    Level III items will be available after 165 days in to a regular Server

However, depending on when your account is activated, the actual time before those level of Items become available will vary. This applies to accounts that activate later in the server.

Additionally, once Level III items are available, it is still possible to find level II items.

This is all the information that will be released. If you need to , you can PM me on the forums if there is something that is unclear, and would like clarification, but I won't have any more details.
    Contact on IRC

Kodt or Vladimir Taltos

IM Contact is in Details