Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steve's T4 Hero & Adventure FAQ

Guide has been updated with two new questions and answers as well as some slight changes to some of the other answers.
    .co.uk Moderator
    ex .COM Supporter & Moderator
    TravianTales

If your hero dies, does the city he revives in depend on where the revival costs were paid or the last location he was based in?

I think (no promises) it's where you paid the revival costs but you need to have a Heroes Mansion there or it needs to be your capital. But I'll need someone else to confirm that.
    .co.uk Moderator
    TravianTales

Quote Originally Posted by Steve10 View Post
    I think (no promises) it's where you paid the revival costs but you need to have a Heroes Mansion there or it needs to be your capital. But I'll need someone else to confirm that.
    Confirmed
    Bridge is like Sex: You need either a good partner or a good hand

Good, thanks for that!
    .co.uk Moderator
    TravianTales

I founded my 2nd village about 4.5 hours (hero distance) from my spawn. I built a Hero mansion there and sent my hero to it. Now when my adventures pop up, they go back and forth between the area of my spawn and the area of my 2nd villa. This is a bit of a pain since i don't want my hero to have to take a 9 hour roundtrip everyday for an adventure.
    If I tear down the Hero mansion in my spawn, will the adventures stop popping up in the area around it and only be near my 2nd villa where my hero is?
    USx R26 - DeathNote (Knights), R25 - Saitama (Knights), R24 - roothlus (NNOF), R23 - CleverCleaver (SWAT), R22 - Empire (SCP), R21 - FairyTail (Knights), R20 - Roothlus (NNOF), R19 - Roothlus (Knights), R18 - Roothlus (Knights), R17 - Roothlus (IDTS!), R16 - Roothlus (Knights & IDTS!), R15 - Roothlus (Knights), R14 - roothlus (NNOF), R13 - CharlieSheen (NNOF), R12 - HannahMontana (zOMG!), R11 - Roo (FLGC), R10 - Roothlus (NNOF), R9 - roothlus (KORN & NNOF)

They will stop, unless your spawn is your capital.
    Bridge is like Sex: You need either a good partner or a good hand

Yeah, they will always appear around your spawn when it's a capital capital and the village the Hero is in (as long as it has a hero mansion) so you need to solve that.
    .co.uk Moderator
    TravianTales

Alternatively, you can build a TS and/or get boots with a speed boost, and use a pennant or standard.
    This is what I did. My hero-journey used to be around 5.5 hrs each way, and is now close to 2 hrs.
    MokMonster does not support, condone or agree with anything written in this post.
    Any suggestions to the contrary are purely unintentional.
    (Unless you agreed with it -- then I totally said it)

Quote Originally Posted by MokMonster View Post
    Alternatively, you can build a TS and/or get boots with a speed boost, and use a pennant or standard.
    This is what I did. My hero-journey used to be around 5.5 hrs each way, and is now close to 2 hrs.
    I find the map to be a good option too. That way I can keep the hero active in my cluster (instead of reining my spawn), so any troops found end up in my newer villages. And with a 30% faster return, the map speeds things up at least a little. On a 5-hour trip (like mine), it shaves 1.5 hours off the return trip.