Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steve's T4 Hero & Adventure FAQ

LOL!
    You were looking for them manually? Ugh... I'd miss all of mine if I had to do that - way too much effort.
    MokMonster does not support, condone or agree with anything written in this post.
    Any suggestions to the contrary are purely unintentional.
    (Unless you agreed with it -- then I totally said it)

Quote Originally Posted by MokMonster View Post
    LOL!
    You were looking for them manually? Ugh... I'd miss all of mine if I had to do that - way too much effort.
    Lol, I didn't know better. If the task master mentioned anything about the adventures tab under the hero menu, I certainly skimmed past it. The map icon for an adventure is hard to spot quickly so I'm glad I'm not looking for it anymore.
    S7R1 Gemini's

۝ Pacman Fever Award of Munchiness ۝

Anybody know how to change the hero from inf to cav?

Sorry, don't see a checkbox for 'hero is mounted'. At the medallion for the hero, there's a tab for adventures, and one for auctions. Under Attributes - nothing there either. Nothing in the Hero Mansion either.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiope View Post
    Sorry, don't see a checkbox for 'hero is mounted'. At the medallion for the hero, there's a tab for adventures, and one for auctions. Under Attributes - nothing there either. Nothing in the Hero Mansion either.
    Ooohh... sorry, my fault for reading multiple threads at once.
    No, to make him into infantry again simply un-equip your horse.
    (click on the horse in the "shin" area) and he'll show up in your inventory again.

Not too sure why you want to do that, unless you're trying to take on a bunch of spears...
    MokMonster does not support, condone or agree with anything written in this post.

No, He's already inf, trying to make him cav. I click on the 'squares' surrounding his picture, but nothing happens.
    My EIs have been researched and trained. Maybe I have a computer glitch? (But it doesn't work on the smartphone either)
    Does he have to be a certain level to enable this? I'm at lvl2

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Antiope View Post
    No, He's already inf, trying to make him cav. I click on the 'squares' surrounding his picture, but nothing happens.
    My EIs have been researched and trained. Maybe I have a computer glitch? (But it doesn't work on the smartphone either)
    Does he have to be a certain level to enable this? I'm at lvl2
    You have to have found a horse (most likely Gelding at this point) during an adventure. You would then equip the hero with that horse, thus making him cavalry.
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

Level doesn't matter.
    If you have done your first 10 adventures (and if you have EI you should have those done by now), then you have a horse. He starts in your inventory. You can just click on him and he'll appear next to your hero. Once he's there, your hero is mounted and you'll move at cavalry speed.

Ahhhh, and he actually has to be in the village to do it. (out on another adventure)
    Thanks a bunch!

The Guide has now been adapted to add more to some answers and added a new answer.
    .co.uk Moderator
    ex .COM Supporter & Moderator
    TravianTales