Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
Results 1,561 to 1,579 of 1579

Thread: Looking for Dual on Non-US server? Write here!

Hey,

We are currently three people (two from Sweden and one from USA) that will start the us5 server and need a fourth player since our US player won’t be able to play a lot. We all have experience with playing on highly offensive accounts and are usually top players or the server we do play.

What we expect from you:
    *Being able to play from 4pm servertime and 6-8h forward every day.
    *Being an experienced farmer that knows how to farm and scout properly.
    *Being able to managed a large amount of villages.
    *Being able to contribute with gold, which all of us will do.
    Feel free to answer here if it sounds interesting, or add me on skype:Cageee10

Hello,

I am looking for 2-3 duals to dual with at Au speed x5 server.
    The server starts 4-10 and it will be a fast ending server with not that many players, a good server to have some fun.

About me:
    21 years old
    Can play all day long from my mobile
    GMT+1
    Gold user / buyer

Looking for:
    Active duals
    Some people to have a nice fast server with.

PM me or skype: Timverbruggen12
    Last edited by timhoofd; 11-01-2016 at 04:49 PM.

-New Users-

Hello!

We are 2 guys playing as Romans on the Australian 5x speed server and we are looking for one or two more duals for the account. As of right now the account is ranked 140

Weīre leaning towards playing defensive, however the decision is not quite final yet and you might have an impact on what the orientation of the account will be.

We expect:

*You will be in a timezone which complements ours(We are from Sweden and India) We want you to play during the night, someone from the US would be great
    *You are cooperative and willing to follow instructions, aswell as giving your own input on things
    *Being able to operate a big account with many villages
    *Skype; Communication both regarding travian aswell as chatting just for fun

If you are interested PM me or contact me through skype: Velites - Ive got a Travian picture as profilepic

Hello,

I am looking for a dual to play with at .com 2 , My dual had some problems in rl and can't commit enough, so we need 1 more to team up with.

About me/us :

We are 2 young guys of 24, have years of experience. We are funny, friendly, helpful & obviously supportive. We used to have account 24/7 but now it is tough right now. So we need YOUR help.

What we ask for:

Friendly person, has the mentality to listen and teamwork, open for suggestion. Some experience on your side would be nice. We got the gold covered but would be nice if you can add some. You must have Skype/Whatsapp to communicate with us.

About the account :

Roman, among to population and raiders. 15c, 125% capital. Offensive with 2 PD. We have big goals this round. Feel free to join the adventure.

Best regards

(message us here with your skype/whatsapp, We'l get back to you)

Quote Originally Posted by Bankock.hankock View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for a dual to play with at .com 2 , My dual had some problems in rl and can't commit enough, so we need 1 more to team up with.

About me/us :

We are 2 young guys of 24, have years of experience. We are funny, friendly, helpful & obviously supportive. We used to have account 24/7 but now it is tough right now. So we need YOUR help.

What we ask for:

Friendly person, has the mentality to listen and teamwork, open for suggestion. Some experience on your side would be nice. We got the gold covered but would be nice if you can add some. You must have Skype/Whatsapp to communicate with us.

About the account :

Roman, among to population and raiders. 15c, 125% capital. Offensive with 2 PD. We have big goals this round. Feel free to join the adventure.

Best regards

(message us here with your skype/whatsapp, We'l get back to you)

Thank you all who were interested to help us. But we had an old friend who wanted to play again and was happy to help us. So we are fine now. Thanks anyway and have fun.

Default Experienced Anvil

Experienced Anvil. I have played Travian for several+ years, Looking for a dual on us2 Started 2 days late looking for end game content. I work from mon/frid from 9-8 sat/sun from 10--6. Here's the funny part! i work at a pc shop so all i need is maybe another daytime dual from say 10-11 and maybe 1-2 night time from around 11-6 My name is Hated2029 on us2 message me via in-game and i can even start fresh with a refferal link thanks and have a wonderful x-mas

hello
    I'm currently searching for a few duals for my
    account in itx
    Just contact me in Skype azramahadan or PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Axia View Post
    hello
    I'm currently searching for a few duals for my
    account in itx
    Just contact me in Skype azramahadan or PM me
    I'm still searching...

-New Users-

Exclamation Offensive speed acc [comx]

Hello!

We are currently two players: I'm Brazillian and my first sharer is Brittish.
    We are going to play tx3.travian.com, the INTERNATIONAL SPEED SERVER.
    The server starts February 6th, and we still need more players.
    All of us have to contribute with gold.

Acc strategy:
    Roman
    Offensive (Hammer)

Anyone who wants to join us, please contact inbox or add me in skype: Darci Jr. Ramson

Default Dual request

Hi,

I'm looking for one (or two) duals for the ts2.travian.com.tr server
    I'm located in Belgium and ended up on this turkish server.
    Playing teutons, nice raid army, 2 villages and currently nr 232 in ranking out of 19000 players.
    Should of been better but playing relaxed at the moment.
    Want to give this server a chance and get more serious into playing
    Gold is availble on account.

If you're intrested, send me PM

Grtz!

Default Dual for Roax2 sever in israel

Hi guys!
    I'm Liran , i from israel and I'm looking for partner to my account.
    The server started bdfore 7 days , my account is in TOP20 without using gold , in top 10 in
    robbers of the week , the partner need to be someone is available and can sometimes put a little gold.
    My skype is : Liran Supitsky (Photo of a black background)

-New Users-

Default looking dual for uk3 server (start date 5/4/17)

Playing as an offensive gaul. I am an active raider but normal servers can be pretty lonely lol. Well i have 130 TTs and 13 pathfinders till now and 1000 shy from the raiders list. Gold club is taken care of.
    Plus im a nice guy .

Send me a skype on sajidkhan273

Thanks

See ya soon

Looking for a dual on SE4! Name of the account is Unknownn and I am a very offensive teuton with a large army. Also co-leader of the best alliance on the server. We're currently 5 weeks in and I am No. 1 attacker by a massive difference and second best robber each week! I am looking for someone who lives on east coast or middle USA. Time zone of the server is GTM+1(London). The player has to have alot of experience with teutons and has to have the dedication to make it to the end.
    If youre interested, add me on skype "jure.rotar"

Hi,
    Iīm from Sweden playing RoAx2 (Swedish server GMT +1) and itīs a little less than two months left of the server. Iīm looking for some help me with my account (more of a sitter than a dual). I need someone (preferably from the Mid or Western US) to help me with the account when I have to sleep (about 2 PM-10 PM your time). What I want you to do is to log in maybe twice every day to watch out for attacks, build, start parties and send out raids. Shouldnīt take that much time. Maybe I can help you with your account (Iīve played for about 3 years mostly defensive Gaul and always with a small off). I donīt use a lot of gold, but itīs a nice account. A plus if you have played at a RoA server, but not necessary. Send me a message here if you can help me! Hope to hear from you! I use Skype.

Selectively looking for a couple of duals to join my 4 dual account for the international tournament server starting next week.
    Only looking for a couple of duals who know how to set up and run a roman simmer.

I think I am going to make a comeback and play on the upcoming travian tournament server. I will be making an account and am searching for 1, possibly 2 duals to help me out cover certain times. I am very experienced, but have taken a good amount of time away from the game as of late. I prefer playing teutons, although I could be convinced to play gauls.

PM me for details asap as the server start is soon! Cheers.
    Last edited by yowzatized; 06-11-2017 at 03:09 AM.
    My speed, smells like french toast.
    -Ladainian Tomlinson

US4r3 - Quick-Xrta

Good afternoon. I'm looking for a dual or a trial for playing on a qualifying server.
    About myself - name Igor, time +3 msk, a great experience of playing on different servers.
    Gold, technical accounts and other have.
    Skype - toptoptopik@outlook.com

Good afternoon. I'm looking for a dual or a trial for playing on a qualifying server. About myself - name Igor, time +3 msk, a great experience of playing on different servers. Gold, technical accounts and other have.
    Skype -