Thread: Travian Skin question.

Default Travian Skin question.

Well I was looking on travianskins.com and I found a couple skins that I liked. I got the link below and pasted into my profile like it said. I tried every text box in my profile and still it wouldn't change anything. I went back to the site and found a drop down bar that I could switch what server I was on. I switched it to US and then attempted to paste it again. I still got no where with it. If anyone could tell me what I am doing wrong I would greatly appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beburos View Post
    I don't understand why someone would let themselves get below 3000 gold. You need at least 3000 for emergencies.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinchillakid View Post
    Why you love "gigitty gigitty", you perv?

Is travianskins updated for 3.6, which is the server you are playing on? If not, then that is the problem.

That is more than likely my problem then. Thank you. Does anyone know of a website that is updated for 3.6?
    I don't understand why someone would let themselves get below 3000 gold. You need at least 3000 for emergencies.

I wish I have been looking for a dark themed skin since the updates. Bright white screens suck when I sneak outta bed to raid. Sometimes the wife almost catches me.

Couldn't be hard to adopt the skins. Just need to rework the file structure to fit the current system and you're golden.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

I would go about doing that how?

How the heck do we make travian look like a game adults and young adults might enjoy playing skin wise. This cartoon looking stuff is just ridiculous. Need to have a school or work friendly options.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg