Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: nature troops respawn

  1. #1
    Spare some change? :(
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    knoxville tn
    Posts
    254

    Default nature troops respawn

    i remember reading about this ages ago but can't find it. does anyone have the link to how fast nature troops respawn after you clear the oases. i thought it was something like 72 hours, but an oasis i cleared yesterday has already respawned.

  2. #2
    Pondering the perplexities of life. Kamikrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a box.
    Posts
    722

    Default

    I do not believe there are any concrete numbers on it, but it has to do with the population of the 7x7 the oasis is in. The more heavily populated it is the faster it will regenerate.
    Us8: Kamikrazy
    UsX: Black Sheep

  3. #3
    My duty is to the bribe!. polaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    it also has to do with the more times the oasis is raided. the more raids...the faster they respawn.

  4. #4
    Spare some change? :(
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    knoxville tn
    Posts
    254

    Default

    well that's weird. i have a clay oasis in my 7x7 which i can clear and raid it for a few days. then i have a clay that i cleared yesterday with nothing but some farms in it's 7x7 and it respawned in 24 hours.

  5. #5

    Default

    A lot of it has to do with the population surrounding the oasis, as well as how many times it gets attacked.
    [4:50 PM] <Jamie> Also I'm NDA
    [8:49 AM] <Josh> Angry saffy is always angry
    [8:49 AM] <Saffy> ^ that too

  6. #6

    Default

    Usually it does depend on the population of the area, but sometimes it'll just re-spawn to full numbers instantaneously.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    why can't women drive?

  7. #7
    My duty is to the bribe!. Ichabod_Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere clever.
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supercomputers View Post
    Usually it does depend on the population of the area, but sometimes it'll just re-spawn to full numbers instantaneously.
    I think the only way an oasis will ever respawn full numbers instantly is if it released from a village that controlled it.

    The respawn time of an oasis that is cleared normally begins at ~6 hours.
    If you are reading this my post is already over, move along.

  8. #8
    This embassy hath a pleasant seat. MokMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    home
    Posts
    7,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ichabod_Crane View Post
    I think the only way an oasis will ever respawn full numbers instantly is if it released from a village that controlled it.

    The respawn time of an oasis that is cleared normally begins at ~6 hours.
    Actually, wrong on both counts.
    A released oasis respawns the same way all the others do.
    And there are recorded instances of spontaneous respawns... but no one really knows why this happens.
    (but otherwise, yes, respawn begins ~6 hours normally.)
    MokMonster does not support, condone or agree with anything written in this post.
    Any suggestions to the contrary are purely unintentional.
    (Unless you agreed with it -- then I totally said it)

  9. #9
    My duty is to the bribe!. Ichabod_Crane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere clever.
    Posts
    1,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MokMonster View Post
    Actually, wrong on both counts.
    A released oasis respawns the same way all the others do.
    And there are recorded instances of spontaneous respawns... but no one really knows why this happens.
    (but otherwise, yes, respawn begins ~6 hours normally.)
    Amost every time I've encountered the "Instant full respawn" is from switching oasis around between villages and really never when just clearing one. Thats why I said "I think", just seems to be the only pattern I've seen.
    If you are reading this my post is already over, move along.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MokMonster View Post
    Actually, wrong on both counts.
    A released oasis respawns the same way all the others do.
    And there are recorded instances of spontaneous respawns... but no one really knows why this happens.
    (but otherwise, yes, respawn begins ~6 hours normally.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichabod_Crane View Post
    Amost every time I've encountered the "Instant full respawn" is from switching oasis around between villages and really never when just clearing one. Thats why I said "I think", just seems to be the only pattern I've seen.
    I think it's a glitch, but it's happened to my twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    why can't women drive?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •