Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Roman Guide T3.6

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I hereby move that Wren be renamed as "The Village Bicycle"
    while i do know everyone worthwhile, it's not in that sense

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
    Well I was with Blah at least on us6.
    with BLAH? 0_0

in the alliance or 'do-nothing' dual isn't good enough, and definitely not one of my doolz.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

Quote Originally Posted by Hohenheim of Light View Post
    Well I was with Blah at least on us6.
    ANY credibility you just had vanished
    Server 2: Mother Popcorn

Hey guys, should I follow his advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Flare View Post
    Hey guys, should I follow his advice?
    Sure.

Use your knowledge from having played multiple servers, team up with 3 other like-minded experts who want to all be super active with you starting out to raid heavily but intelligently. Using tremendous profits from raiding, get lots more troops (and tech to cavalry to get lots of those too) and continue raiding until you are getting so many resources that you can slam down the infrastructure and parties and what not to get your 2nd village in what is nearly record time. Then just continue being awesome.

Following this advice won't tell you how to do any of those things, it ruther assumes you already know how to be all that you can be, and just tells you to do it. So by all means, follow this advice, and doooooooooo it!

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Sure.

Use your knowledge from having played multiple servers, team up with 3 other like-minded experts who want to all be super active with you starting out to raid heavily but intelligently. Using tremendous profits from raiding, get lots more troops (and tech to cavalry to get lots of those too) and continue raiding until you are getting so many resources that you can slam down the infrastructure and parties and what not to get your 2nd village in what is nearly record time. Then just continue being awesome.

Following this advice won't tell you how to do any of those things, it ruther assumes you already know how to be all that you can be, and just tells you to do it. So by all means, follow this advice, and doooooooooo it!
    Hey, what are you talking about?

wow great guide