Thread: Destroy hero's mansion?

Default Destroy hero's mansion?

If I have conquered three oases can I destroy my hero's mansion and still keep them

Senator

Yes, you can
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

One thing to add...
    Should you lose them, you won't be able to get them back until after the Hero Mansion is rebuilt.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

Thanks alot guys

Keep in mind your hero doesn't act like he or she (mines a girl!) is from that village unless it has a heros mansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    I can't wait to see Elex be the new Felifar on us4.
    us2 JeffersonX

Just to add on, if your hero leveled up you would need to build your hero's mansion again in order to add the points on a stat.

In my opinion: (I just thought I would add this on, you can make whatever choice you want to make but here is a explanation of why you should leave it if you are willing to know)

I would leave the hero's mansion as you spent much and much resources on it to get it to lvl 20 (if you have 3 oasis's occupied) and it is pretty good for CP.
    http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/3791/chrise.gif

Quote Originally Posted by BLAH View Post
    HINDIll i comin back a a big red zombi tiger

Quote Originally Posted by chris parks View Post
    Just to add on, if your hero leveled up you would need to build your hero's mansion again in order to add the points on a stat.

In my opinion: (I just thought I would add this on, you can make whatever choice you want to make but here is a explanation of why you should leave it if you are willing to know)

I would leave the hero's mansion as you spent much and much resources on it to get it to lvl 20 (if you have 3 oasis's occupied) and it is pretty good for CP.
    Enough with the fail advice.

If you have a level 20 hero's mansion then by Koresh, you have other villages with hero's mansions.

The only village (hopefully) that is gonna have a level 20 hero's mansion is a capital, since it simply doesn't pay off very well in other situations. You don't need to worry about CP for a capital as much as you need warehouse space. Just get those warehouses and granaries up to build high level fields, and use a marketplace to NPC resources in order to build the fields.

To the original poster, as a rule, I would not demolish that level 20 mansion until I got rid of all unallied neighbors who could ruin your day by stealing an oasis from you. Crush them. Into jelly. Sweet, sweet, jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    To the original poster, as a rule, I would not demolish that level 20 mansion until I got rid of all unallied neighbors who could ruin your day by stealing an oasis from you. Crush them. Into jelly. Sweet, sweet, jelly.
    I wouldn't take it down with ANY one in the 7x7 of a cap oasis ally or not. They may love you today, but you never know about tomorrow.

On a side note. I came close to losing an oasis when someone tried to gold up a village on the edge of the 7x7 of one of my oasis. I almost didn't see it in time...

Moral of the story, if you plan on dropping your HM (you should) then you need to protect the area around your cap.

I'm sure this has been said before but destroy all other villages in your oasis' 7x7 to make sure no one can take it.
    If ever you want to play, please help me out; just click here

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/z...g?t=1254604617
    Victory Through Harmony
    Sig thanks to Jeager

Another thing that i noticed is that going from 1-10 costs much less than going from 10-15. so according to my opinion levelling upto 10 and then caturing an oasis then again destroying the hero mansion and capturing another is a better option. just a theoritical thing. havent tried it yet. going to try it.

what say guys???

I 'REALLY' hope you aren't serious

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deathwarrior View Post
    Another thing that i noticed is that going from 1-10 costs much less than going from 10-15. so according to my opinion levelling upto 10 and then caturing an oasis then again destroying the hero mansion and capturing another is a better option. just a theoritical thing. havent tried it yet. going to try it.

what say guys???
    Think of the hero's Mansion as the Palace/Residence. In a palace, at a certain level (10,15,20) you get a "slot" to settle/chief a New village. Now even if you destroy the Palace, the village stays with you, but the SLOT does get filled up.
    That is, if at level 10 Palace you settle a village and then destroy and rebuild it, you cannot settle a new village at level 10.

The same thing happens with the Hero's Mansion. It offers three slots in total. Once you capture and oasis at level 10 Hero's Mansion, the first slot if full and now you have to get the Hero's Mansion to level 15 to get a new oasis. There is NO other way.