Thread: Changing a Hero's Home

Default Changing a Hero's Home

So I was reading the wiki a bit, and I came across a line that said.

"If you have multiple villages, you need a Hero's mansion in the new village to change his home village"

Basically what I'm wondering is, can you change a hero's home to a village even though his new village is incapable of training his unit type? I.E. I move a paladin hero into a village that doesn't even have a stable yet, or something along those lines.

A cobbler of souls, that's me. Renegade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exolun View Post

"If you have multiple villages, you need a Hero's mansion in the new village to change his home village"

Basically what I'm wondering is, can you change a hero's home to a village even though his new village is incapable of training his unit type? I.E. I move a paladin hero into a village that doesn't even have a stable yet, or something along those lines.
    As long as the new village has a hero's mansion, its fine. Just send him to reinforce the new village alone.
    Vote renegade 4 mod!!!
    I PROMISEZ 2 BANZOR PPL!

Renegade S2

Now, where's my pitchfork? Carl's Avatar
    In my little Villia just outside Edinburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Exolun View Post

Yes you can .
    (Two Words)

][CRANNY UP][

changing a hero's home is basically giving him to another village of yours. If you have multiple villages try reinforcing a village with troops from another. you will realize that all they do is sit there and defend until you send/take them back (that is you cant send them to attack something from the village you reinforced to)...

now if you do so with a hero and the village he is going to has a hero's mansion, he will be able to attack from the village you send him to.

If the village has no hero's mansion, he will only defend the village. notice that troops do not require stables or barracks for anything more than training. if someone killed your barracks while your troops were out, it does not cause all infantry to die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Really? Nohbdy is all-powerful?
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    Last edited by Woden87 : Next year at 6:66 AM. Reason: Wish to state that he is moderator

Now, where's my pitchfork?

but can you train the second hero in the first town or do you need your hero mansion up to level ten to have more then one hero