Thread: The Dawn of a New Era

Default The Dawn of a New Era

Hi all,

I have had the pleasure of seeing our US version of Travian grow from just a few servers and 20-30 people on the forums at any given time, to today where we have 9 servers and 250-350 people on the forums at any given time. It has been a great experience, and I would not change any part of it. I started out as a Moderator, and slowly worked my way up to becoming the US Game Admin, and have enjoyed every step of the way. There have been a lot of good times, and a lot of great people, so it has been a wonderful experience over all. I am proud to see what our country version has become, and know that it will get even better in the future! I want to say thank you to all of you, the players, for making this a great place to be!

With that said, it is with some sadness that I must tell you all that I will be stepping down as your Game Admin effective April 1st 2009 (March 31st 2009 will be my last day). However, on the positive side, you will be gaining a great new Game Admin in return. You all know him already, as he has been our Co-Admin for quite some time: Fighter1405! Fighter1405 has been a great help since he joined quite a while back, and I know that he will take the US version of Travian to the next level, and will do great things!

Until my last day is over it will still be "business as usual", so there will be plenty of time to adjust to the transition. The transition has been in the works for quite some time, but we have been waiting for contractual issues to be dealt with prior to being able to officially announce it. =)

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Otherwise, please join me in congratulating Fighter1405 as your soon-to-be US Game Admin! Congrats Fighter1405!

To leave comments, please visit the below thread:
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=51641

Sincerely,
    Taranis
    R.I.P. Signature Image
    Created by Burton

"Veni, vidi, vici." -Julius Caesar

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Taranis for everything he has done in his year and a half as GameAdmin, and the time before that as Forum Admin. He has built Travian.us up into a succesfull site and always done his best to ensure the satisfaction of the players and of the team. We now have an expanding site with a consistent level of service that has all come from his dedication to the role and to further improving on the previous successes of the game In my time I have known him as a player, Multihunter, forum moderator and finally Co-Admin and in all of these roles I have found he has gone out of his way to be as helpful as possible, he will truly be missed here. I'm sure we all hope he will stop by to say hello every now and again

If you have any concerns about how the site will continue from here then please feel free to send me an email or PM and I am more than willing to discuss them. My aim is to continue providing the great service Taranis has established and hopefully work forward to make further improvements to our flourishing community.

|Travian Manual|Forum Rules|Server Rules|
    "Veni, Vidi, Victus sum"