Thread: When is the next server restart?

Default When is the next server restart?

I have some friends who wanna try it out and are playing WAY behind on a server right now but I honestly cant tell when the next server will be starting. I have read over the Announcements thread but I cant tell.

Yes I know its a noob question so hopefully someone can explain how to tell so i dont have to post anymore of these questions in the future

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Von Dread View Post
    I have some friends who wanna try it out and are playing WAY behind on a server right now but I honestly cant tell when the next server will be starting. I have read over the Announcements thread but I cant tell.

Yes I know its a noob question so hopefully someone can explain how to tell so i dont have to post anymore of these questions in the future

Thanks!
    Read this http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=9283
    It looks like Server 1 will be the newest server restart because it had the Natars released in January, where as Server 6 had them released in February.

This has ALL the new servers on every travian website.
    http://travian-utils.com/
    Last edited by Uberdude; 03-07-2009 at 04:22 PM.

A cobbler of souls, that's me. SaltLick's Avatar

Server 5 is pretty new. When I started my first server (which is currently in endgame right now) I started around a month in and I was able to play decently. So if you are really anxious to get started you could probably make a pretty good go of it as a group on server 5.

From what I am seeing on Server 1 we are a little way away from a win yet (some are speculating at least a couple more weeks). Then there is also a bit of time before the reset occurs - from what I have heard between 2 weeks and 1 month. So overall I have to say I suspect it would be at least 6 weeks to server restart on s1 (this is just a guess though).

server 2 will also be in end game in about a month or 2 maybe just my prediction
    wuzzap