Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide to Hero Selection

I have built my hero out of my first village. I want to conquer an oasis from my 15c which is far away. Do I have to let me hero die and resurrect him from the hero mansion in my 15c? Is this how you can conquer oasis for each village you own? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ewalk View Post
    I have built my hero out of my first village. I want to conquer an oasis from my 15c which is far away. Do I have to let me hero die and resurrect him from the hero mansion in my 15c? Is this how you can conquer oasis for each village you own? Thanks.
    No. First build a hero's mansion in the 15c. Then, when that is done, send the hero as a reinforcement to the 15c. From there, attack the oasis.

So you can reinforce another town with a hero and then send him out from that town? I didn't know you could do that. I know you can't with normal troops and never tried with a hero. Thanks for the info.

So you can reinforce another town with a hero and then send him out from that town? I didn't know you could do that. I know you can't with normal troops and never tried with a hero. Thanks for the info.
    You can do that with a hero, but only if the HM is built before you send the hero as a reinforcement.

Ok, so I just joined this game today and it's pretty interesting so far, but I'm trying to learn all teh aspects of the game. What I don't get is the percentages thing. In the link to that other guide, conquerer7 said

"Off-Bonus affects troops other than your hero. For every point you put into Off-Bonus, each one of your troops in the same village as your hero gain a 0.2% attack bonus. This doesn't seem like much, but if you have a large army it really adds up. Def-Bonus is the same, except with defense." What does he mean by the troops? So if I have 200 legos in village X and 300 in village Y, and I send my hero to village Y, will my hero get better stats?

Want to help that poor robot? Wanna give it a life?

ONLY 100 IRON TO HELP REPAIR THAT ROBOT!!!

(It also requires clay to build its house, wheat for it's baking hobby, and wood to....eat?)

When you are starting out is it important to put points in regen since the percentage is so low and it will take days to recover from a big battle?

When your hero is lvl 0 you can redistribute them into attack for an attack then put them into regen til he is back to 100%. Once I hit lvl 1, I have 5 in attack and 5 in regen. You definitely need some in regen at lvl 1. Then i did attack and regen for the next 5 or 6 levels. After I had about 15 points in each, I started doing offensive bonus %.

Quote Originally Posted by H4lcyoN View Post
    Ok, so I just joined this game today and it's pretty interesting so far, but I'm trying to learn all teh aspects of the game. What I don't get is the percentages thing. In the link to that other guide, conquerer7 said

"Off-Bonus affects troops other than your hero. For every point you put into Off-Bonus, each one of your troops in the same village as your hero gain a 0.2% attack bonus. This doesn't seem like much, but if you have a large army it really adds up. Def-Bonus is the same, except with defense." What does he mean by the troops? So if I have 200 legos in village X and 300 in village Y, and I send my hero to village Y, will my hero get better stats?
    Your hero improves the stats of the troops he is with during a battle. If you have an attack party composed of 200 legos and your hero, and the hero has 1% offensive bonus, your legos each get a 1% boost in attack. They have 40 atk each, so the total bonus is 80 points. That means that your army attacks effectively with 202 legos and your hero.

Quote Originally Posted by argordon View Post
    When you are starting out is it important to put points in regen since the percentage is so low and it will take days to recover from a big battle?
    Yes, it's important for the hero to have regen points, or you will lose it often.

When your hero is lvl 0 you can redistribute them into attack for an attack then put them into regen til he is back to 100%. Once I hit lvl 1, I have 5 in attack and 5 in regen. You definitely need some in regen at lvl 1. Then i did attack and regen for the next 5 or 6 levels. After I had about 15 points in each, I started doing offensive bonus %.
    ^^This is what I do too.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

I don't understand some of the replies. I mean those with the word "overwritten" in them. I'm a fairly new player (3 wks now) and i still have a lot to learn and every single guide like this is VERY helpful. So instead of bashing the original poster i wanna say THANK YOU SIR

My pleasure. Hope you find other guides as helpful.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU