1. Same computer usage - has been clarified to mean same internet connection, so if you regularly play from the same internet connection as another player you need to list each other as same computer usage. This does not apply to public places like libraries, schools, coffee shops, etc, as you would not reasonably know everyone who played there.
2. Pushing rule (non sitter/same computer usage)- has been clarified to explain that the limit of 3 hours to smaller players and 1 hours to larger players is per player, so you may send that much to as many players as you wish.
3. Pushing rule regarding building plan villages - added that the building plan villages are NOT excluded from the pushing rules. World Wonder villages have always been excluded, and still are.
4. Friendly fire via attacks / raids - clarified that you may attack anyone, however any resources that you raid from friendly targets (allies, confeds, sitters, same computer usage players) all gets added to your pushing limit for that day. So if you are raiding an inactive ally and go over the limit for instance, that is pushing, and you will get punished for it.
1. Friendly fire conquerings - the conquer rules will now all be system enforced. This means 48 hours for allies/confeds and 14 days for sitters / same computer usage players. Any conquering that the system allows will be permitted. This will make it fair for all players, and so that it will be possible to have the rule evenly enforced on everyone.