Thread: Elephants

Now, where's my pitchfork? PrinceAlduran's Avatar

Default Elephants

I've been training my hero and attacking any oasis's with alot of nature troops mainly with bears. I've been trying to find one with elephants to attack since their supposed to be the strongest but was told they don't come out until the Natars do. Can anyone verify that as true or false so i stop looking?
    -PrinceAlduran- Svr's 1,4,7,8

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlduran View Post
    I've been training my hero and attacking any oasis's with alot of nature troops mainly with bears. I've been trying to find one with elephants to attack since their supposed to be the strongest but was told they don't come out until the Natars do. Can anyone verify that as true or false so i stop looking?
    Nature spawns are relatively random; Elephants can spawn in any unclaimed oasis at any time.

-Glambo

My chickens - they've escaped! thomasrive's Avatar

Try to find an oasis surrounded with players or high pop villages because the ammount of animals and the thoughness of the animals is based on the number of villages in proximity and the pop of those villages.
    War can be waged with an army of one
    Birds Fly, Grass Grows, Sun shines, and brother, I hurt People
    Catching Spies in Travian|What Travian got right, and Ikariam got wrong

Quote Originally Posted by thomasrive View Post
    Try to find an oasis surrounded with players or high pop villages because the ammount of animals and the thoughness of the animals is based on the number of villages in proximity and the pop of those villages.
    I recently went on an elephant quest and the only ones I located were nowhere near other players. They seem to be exceptionally rare on the non-speed servers.

This embassy hath a pleasant seat. Ninja Squirrel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I recently went on an elephant quest and the only ones I located were nowhere near other players. They seem to be exceptionally rare on the non-speed servers.
    If I remember correctly your best bet is wheat oases as they tend to have stronger nature units in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Bear
    I locked NS's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Squirrel View Post
    If I remember correctly your best bet is wheat oases as they tend to have stronger nature units in them.
    Th two places I found elephants were in a single wheat and in a wheat/other. I don't remember the other.

Now, where's my pitchfork? PrinceAlduran's Avatar

Alrite thank you it looks like i'll be prepping for a 12 hour raid haha
    -PrinceAlduran- Svr's 1,4,7,8

To be honest, I clear something like 50-60 oases each server building up Hero XP. I have yet to see an elephant. Well there was that one time I drank too much...

Now, where's my pitchfork?
    Where it's unnecessarily hard to buy beer.

I've found that by raiding wheat oasis every couple days they'll eventually randomly spawn an elephant or two. But I don't think seeking them out for the extra two xp is worth the effort of searching and raiding at a distance. For the best xp I prefer wood oasis, all two and three wheat creatures, wheat oasis still have mostly one wheat to go with their three wheats.

My duty is to the bribe!. jimjim's Avatar
    Methinks thou hast a stick up thine arse.

I found elephants in an oasis that I had been attacking alot recently. It was a clay oasis on s7.