I have created an Iron Man graphics pack for Travian. The admin stated he will add it to Travianskins.com soon, but you can also link to it from my website or download the .zip file in my signature at the bottom of my posts.
I borrowed a couple of the images in it from some of the other graphics packs, but the vast majority of the pack is my original work. My philosophy: If it isn't broke, don't fix it, and some of the images were good, so I used them, but it's only some of the images, such as the building images.
Iron Man is my favorite superhero. He has been for 26 years now when I read my first Iron Man comic way back in 1983.
- Right-hand Menu: Iron Man helmet mouse-over for Menu
- Reports and Mail: Icons are grey iron man helmets. When a new report or message is received, the proper helmet will light up in color.
- Plus link: The word plus, the link at the top of the page, has been removed, and replaced with a stack of gold bars.
- Resource Icons: I have created custom resource icons, which are crisp and clear.
- Wheat Consumption icon: Since Tony Stark had a bout with alcoholism, I made the Wheat Consumption icon an empty bottle of moonshine, tipped on it's side, and marked with 'XXX'.
- Wheat icon: The wheat icon has also been changed. The new icon is for a different kind of 'crop'. It rhymes with 'need'.
- Top Menu: The top menu are different pictures of Iron Man in various suits of armor. The pics are grey, and will turn color as you mouse over and select an option.
- Rally Point: The Rally Point is an animated Iron Man. Looks really cool standing in the midst of the village.
- Troop Icons: The troop icons are different models of Iron Man armors. I wanted the various armors to portray their equivalent Travian troop type in the best way possible, so I broke it down this way:
- basic/light infantry: Model I (grey armor)
- medium infantry: Model II (gold armor)
- heavy infantry - Model III (post-proto/pre-classic armor)
- scout - Model X (stealth armor)
- light cavalry - Model V (classic red and gold armor - in flying pose)
- heavy cavalry - Model XXVIII (Thor-Buster armor- in flying pose)
- siege machine - Model XVI (War Machine armor)
- catapults/trebuchet - Model XVIII, Mark II (Hulk-Buster armor)
- senator - Iron Man 2020 armor (from Earth-2020)
- settler - Model XX (Iron Boy armor)
- hero - Model XII (silver centurion armor, the one he created after the armor wars were over with)
- Nature's Troops: rat - Iron Mouse (alternate reality armor from the Spider-Ham universe). For the rest of the nature's troops icons, I have replaced the standard icons with ones that I created, and are much higher-resolution.
- Natars: For the Natar's, I went with an 'Armor Wars' theme. The Armor Wars story arc has always been one of my favorite. For those that don't know, the Spymaster stole designs and specs to Tony Stark's technology, and was selling it to the highest bidders on the black market. Iron Man went on a mission to wipe out all traces of his technology that had fallen into other people's hands. So I based my Natars on the various armors that were based on Iron Man's technology. With the exception of the Mandarin, he wasn't a part of Armor Wars, but he was in the Armor Wars II story arc. Here is list:
- Pikemen = Mandroids
- Thorned Warrior = Titanium Man
- Guardsmen = Guardsmen
- Bird of Prey = The Beetle
- Axerider = The Controller
- Natarian Knight = Crimson Dynamo
- Warelephant = Iron Monger
- Ballista = Firepower
- Natarian Emperor = Mandarin
I left out some of the other enemies from the Armor Wars because there are only so many Natar troop types.
- Settler = Spymaster
- Messages / Notebooks / Reports: I modified these just a bit to fit into the color scheme.