So you want to find out how to conquer a village? You have come to the right place, this is a basic guide on how to chief a village
What is chiefing?
Chiefing someones village is basically lowering the loyalty of that village from 100% to 0%, this is accomplished by sending chiefs at the village, they will lower the loyalty, argo the name "chiefing". When the Loyalty Reaches 0 it is taken under your control, although all fields and buildings are reduced by 1.
How do I chief someone?
Before you chief someone you have to make it unclear which village you will REALLY be chiefing, you can fool your enemies by sending what are known as fakes, you simply send attacks at villages and oasis near your target, i often send fakes to everyone in their 21x21 who is in their alliance and all the oasis
when you chief someone there should be a maximum difference of 6 seconds between your first attack, to your last reins, and if possible, the village should be conquered in the one run. This can be accomplished in 6 waves, like this:
Here is your basic goals, and may serve as a general guide to the order:
1. You want all enemy troops to be removed from the village
2. Residence destroyed
3. Loyalty to be lowered to 0 with minimal damage to your future village.
Here is the short to the point step by step guide, followed by a detailed version:
Short, Step by step (one chief):
1. Find a village thats in your interest to chief; not too much of a challenge if your new to it, and in your range of population.
2. Scout it and see what your up against.
3. Assemble your hammer, and clear the target.
4. Catapault ONLY the residence (OPTIONAL: Rams in the clearing hammer if it would help)
5. Send your Chief 4-6 times to lower loyalty (Troop escorts varying on the possibilty of reinforcements and village size)
6. The village is yours, reinforce it with defense troops, Name it as your own, Rebuild the Residence to gain the loyalty back (It will be at 0).
Alternate Detailed version (Multi Chiefs):
Attack Number 1: This is your clearing wave, the brute force you assert yourself with. And on large chiefing attempts, this should be the hammer of the attacker.
For teutons: mainly axes and TK, though if you are not confident that your hammer is enough then you can also send your main raiding force with it, which should be mace and maybe some palis if you really feel you need it.
For romans: Imps, EC, i dont suggest attacking with anything other than that except maybe EI if your not confident
Gauls: Swords and haeds, and like the other tribes, send some TT if you are not confident
The purpose of this attack is to clear out any troops the defender has in his village, to
make it easier for your chiefs and cats later.
Attack Number two: now its time for the cats to roll, send as many cats as you think you will need to destroy his residence, which you should have scouted, but dont send these cats alone, they will die
Attack number: now that the residence has been destroyed you can send your chiefs, but you must send these with an escort too, incase the enemy has a meticulously timed defense, its unlikely, but possible,
Attack Number 4: More chiefs here, now you may be asking, why not send all the chiefs in one attack, dont put all your eggs in one basket, if the enemy times his defense to perfection, then you lose ALL your chiefs, some people do 3 attacks, though I stick to 2
The village should now be under your control, so you have to do these next steps to improve your foothold on that village and make your enemies think twice about trying to re-take it.
Wave 5: Defensive troops, lots of them
Wave 6: Enough wheat to support your defensive troops
So lets break it down, the waves should be no more than 1 second apart, this should be done through multi-tabbing, if you dont know what that is:
1. You open up many tabs on the attack page of the city.
2. Then you enter the amount of troops and Cat's you want in each wave.
3. After that go onto the first tab and press CTRL+TAB then enter and repeat until you finish.
4.Try practicing this until you can go very fast and get attacks with-in the second.
Do I have to do this on my own?
Thats the beauty of it, because the answer is no, I often have my alliance members help me, either by them sending chiefs, fakes, or even a clearing wave