Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide: How To Put That Dove In Your Profile

Default Guide: How To Put That Dove In Your Profile

Some people seem confused by this, so I thought a guide would be appropriate.

Step 1.

You need to get to the Quest where the Quest Master actually tells you to put the Dove in for you to do the Quest. You should get to this point fairly quickly, in one or two days.

Step 2.

Go to the left of the screen and click 'Profile'.

Step 3.

Look for a link that says 'Edit Profile' (it's below your name) and click that.

Step 4.

Look at the 'Medals' section on the bottom. It should look something like this:

Medals
    Category Rank Week BB-Code
    Beginner's protection [#0]
    Step 5.

Now type that code into your profile. This is where it's easy to mess up. Remember to put in the brackets, and use a zero instead of an O. If you can't type brackets, copy-paste the code. It's right here. --> [#0]

Step 6.

After putting it in, go to the bottom and click 'Save'. Your quest is done! Check with the Quest Master.

Step 7.

Should you ever want to get rid of the dove, you can take it back out by going back into your profile and deleting the code, after you finish the quest that requires it. The dove itself doesn't give you any protection, it is only for the quest and for display.

Addendum: A new guide with pictures has been posted, by DTD.

Quote Originally Posted by DTD View Post
    My god, it's not that difficult. However, I agree with Lurk...this is definitely a far-too-common support question. However, I will show you exactly how to do it.

Step One - Click Profile as per photo

Step Two - Click Edit Profile as per photo

Step Three - Putting in the code, and saving

Believe me, if my girlfriend was able to figure out how to do this herself, you should be able to do it. If you still are unable to figure it out, believe me, you're beyond help.

~
    Brett
    Last edited by Conqueror7; 04-25-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Addendum!

i figured out how to do this in server 7 because it told me how to. but i was playing on server 6 and all of a sudden saw it in lordy's profile so im like WTF? then someone told me :P
    s7-hoboman of gemini
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertySkies View Post
    when the teutons go to sleep, and stupidly leave their cute little macemen at home, with no crannies cause they are too good for those, my thunder ponies will come and let you know just how wrong you are. k bud?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Oh, so the ones that are all stiff and hidden at the bottom of your sock drawer weren't abused?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Colbert
    Our our Railroads safe or should we be spending mre on anti-hobo technology?

Quote Originally Posted by conquerer7 View Post

Some people seem confused by this (There's even one asker on Yahoo Answers) , so I thought a guide would be appropriate.

Step 1.

You need to get to the Quest where the Quest Master actually tells you to put the Dove in. You should get to this point fairly quickly.
    In get everything but this part. what quest what questmaster. i cant figure out how to get the dove.
    Gobble gobble gee. gobble gobble giggle. I wish turkey was only a nickel!

Quote Originally Posted by the hi guy3 View Post
    In get everything but this part. what quest what questmaster. i cant figure out how to get the dove.
    The QuestMaster is that funny looking guy whose gigantic face is just to the right of your village.

ohh is this for travians? or travian
    Gobble gobble gee. gobble gobble giggle. I wish turkey was only a nickel!

Quote Originally Posted by conquerer7 View Post
    Step 1.

You need to get to the Quest where the Quest Master actually tells you to put the Dove in. You should get to this point fairly quickly.
    You don't have to get to that part first, but you can if you wanted to. I put my dove in way before I even started the first quest.

the quests/questmaster thing is new, it helps new guys get through the beginning stages of there village. make a new villa, like on 7 and youll see
    dragon eggs are for losers

learn how to put it in then take it out until BP is over, make them fools work

Quote Originally Posted by PoopSmear View Post
    learn how to put it in then take it out until BP is over, make them fools work
    ... anyone with a soldier can check when your bp runs out in 5 seconds, removing the dove is kind of pointless if thats the only reason. It takes about as much time to click the profile link as it does to click the send soldiers link.

T.

quests are pointless