Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide: How To Put That Dove In Your Profile

Quote Originally Posted by wowza View Post
    this guide is failure... its supposed to explain how to do one basic thing... and yet people are posting here asking how to do it...
    You would be surprised. This is the most common question that I get by far as Support.

As for people that are still confused after reading this, they either need to re-read it far more carefully or pay better attention in Reading class at school.
    Veritas? Quid est veritas?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    You would be surprised. This is the most common question that I get by far as Support.

As for people that are still confused after reading this, they either need to re-read it far more carefully or pay better attention in Reading class at school.
    are you serious? all you need to tell them is type [#0] into their profile, nothing else. All the extra steps just complicate a simple answer
    Hi.

Lurk, what exactly do they do wrong? do they say they typed in #0 (without brackets)?

where do i put [#0] at

Quote Originally Posted by d-dog View Post
    where do i put [#0] at
    anywhere in your profile
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by ppppaaaauuuullll View Post
    Lurk, what exactly do they do wrong? do they say they typed in #0 (without brackets)?
    It's various issues that they have; some people don't put in brackets, others just don't understand. They can't figure out how to put it in the profile seems to be the most common. I had a guy a few days ago that couldn't figure out he had to hit "Save" when he was done.
    Veritas? Quid est veritas?

My god, it's not that difficult. However, I agree with Lurk...this is definitely a far-too-common support question. However, I will show you exactly how to do it.

Step One - Click Profile as per photo

Step Two - Click Edit Profile as per photo

Step Three - Putting in the code, and saving

Believe me, if my girlfriend was able to figure out how to do this herself, you should be able to do it. If you still are unable to figure it out, believe me, you're beyond help.

~
    Brett
    *** catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
    (When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults.)

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you, If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.

posting a guide in a guide? thats pretty po-mo.

Farmhand

Red face blonde isn't a hair color, it's a state of mind....one I embrace whole heartedly

I work days during the week and graveyard shift weekends.....disregard my previous dumb post.....I blame it on lack of sleep and too much caffeine.

Why dont we just take the dove away as a quest?