Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide: How To Put That Dove In Your Profile

Farmhand

Quests are useless but they're the only way to get the bonuses that you used to get with the "messages from the homeland."

As for the dove...it's really obvious and easy to use. I didn't realize that people didn't know how to do it. They fail.
    [img]http://*************/image/eazd.gif[/img] [img]http://*************/image/ogzI.gif[/img]

Please click on the eggs when they aren't gray smudges. It would be a shame if they died.

Quote Originally Posted by conquerer7 View Post
    Step 4.

Look at the 'Medals' section. It should look something like this:
    I already knew how to make the dove on my s2 account which I started a month into the server and therefore well before they installed the questmaster. Saw someone mention how to do it on the forum someplace. But I'm confused about this part. There is no "medals" section under "edit profile" for me, unless I have contracted a mysterious eye disease that filters out that word. Have you won any medals in Travian? That might explain why you've got that feature and I don't. I totally fail at winning medals.
    "The object of life is not be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

Under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, Chuck Norris can't leave the United States.

I derep everyone near me in the thread when derepped anonymously. Use it wisely or be dragged down with me.

Quote Originally Posted by danaseilhan View Post
    I totally fail at winning medals.
    You're not the only one.

Eh, maybe it only works on s7 or something. I haven't won any other medals for I r teh suck.

It works on every server. Every new player gets quests on every server not just 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    Son, I will beat you with a stick.

Lordy you animal!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What do I put here?

Quote Originally Posted by conquerer7 View Post
    Eh, maybe it only works on s7 or something. I haven't won any other medals for I r teh suck.
    I do too! Join the party!

I liked the resources from homeland better than these quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    You know you're addicted to travian when you scout your fridge before you raid it.

Farmhand

As best I can tell Server 5 has doves and no quests. I know I'm not the sharpest hunk of cheese in the world but how do I get a dove?
    Last edited by redwingsgirl514; 08-18-2008 at 08:23 AM.

where do i type it in at because under the BB code the code [#0] is there already

this guide is failure... its supposed to explain how to do one basic thing... and yet people are posting here asking how to do it...
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by redwingsgirl514 View Post
    As best I can tell Server 5 has doves and no quests. I know I'm not the sharpest hunk of cheese in the world but how do I get a dove?
    You put it in and it tells people when you joined. And s5 DOES have quests. For newbs.