Thread: How do I destroy a building?

Default How do I destroy a building?

I built 5 crannies, but now I win battles and I'm not being farmed.
    How do I destroy one of my own buildings?

level 10 main building
    Let's dance!

"Have you heard about the Libertarian conspiracy? We're going to take over your government ...then leave you alone."

once main bulding is lvl 10+ you can down grade buildings 1 at a time 1 lvl at a time.

Actually, it goes down by one level when the buildings that you're main building is demolishing is high. When buildings drop down to level 5 and down, they start getting demolished faster. I've observed it happen when I was clearing out some crannies at one time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlatti View Post
    Who can see the dots' color? Only people in your alliance. However, anyone can use a "farm finder" such as http://www.traviantoolbox.com/farms_..._on_server_328. These sites track players' inactivity, often providing very easy targets.
    HALLELLUIAH!! Farm Heaven!

Spare some change? :(

I am not sure if you are correct. I have downgraded a couple of crannies and stuff before but I have never actually seen it skip levels but maybe it did without me knowing. What they said is right all you have to do is get main building to level 10, then click on your main building go to the part where it says a building name (pretty sure its random) and next to that is says demolish. Then click on the arrow and a list will drop down. Then all you have to is find your building and press demolish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    Women, on the other hand, are dressed and ready to go in 15 minutes flat. They have two pairs of pants max, which makes any decision making a breeze - "I wore this pair last time, so I'll wear the other pair today. But the tie I wore last time is fine.... just need to get a few crinkles out."

My duty is to the bribe!. Taranis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisname View Post
    I am not sure if you are correct. I have downgraded a couple of crannies and stuff before but I have never actually seen it skip levels but maybe it did without me knowing. What they said is right all you have to do is get main building to level 10, then click on your main building go to the part where it says a building name (pretty sure its random) and next to that is says demolish. Then click on the arrow and a list will drop down. Then all you have to is find your building and press demolish.
    Basically. And if you leave the demolish screen open while it is demolishing the building it will continue to demolish each level of that building. If you leave the screen, you have to manually select each level otherwise.

-Taranis

Created by Burton

"Veni, vidi, vici." -Julius Caesar

So that explains why it keeps on lowering. My bad for the misinterpretation of skipped demolition levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlatti View Post
    Who can see the dots' color? Only people in your alliance. However, anyone can use a "farm finder" such as http://www.traviantoolbox.com/farms_..._on_server_328. These sites track players' inactivity, often providing very easy targets.
    HALLELLUIAH!! Farm Heaven!

Why on Earth would someone want to downgrade their buildings?

Is that because you get resources back each time you down grade?

To make room for other buildings if you have no space left and dont need the building your downgrading anymore.
    sum1 on s6 --------http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/6Pap.gif <-- CLICK ME, It might give you cookies.

Spare some change? :(

Well when you get bigger crannies become useless so people often destroy crannies. Also you can destroy an embassy if you have more than one city, or just maybe you dont need a building so you get rid of it so you can put another building in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    Women, on the other hand, are dressed and ready to go in 15 minutes flat. They have two pairs of pants max, which makes any decision making a breeze - "I wore this pair last time, so I'll wear the other pair today. But the tie I wore last time is fine.... just need to get a few crinkles out."