Thread: Multiple Oasis Question

Default Multiple Oasis Question

I realize my hero can annex up to 3 oasis per village if my hero's mansion is at the appropriate level, however I noticed that I have the option to build a hero's mansion in my other villages.

Does this happen only because I can be given the choice of which village to respawn my hero if he dies, or can I annex up to 3 oasis per village?

And if that is the case, would I have to kill my hero, respawn/activate him in different village and then annex an oasis to have the production bonus apply to that village?

Now, where's my pitchfork? Ulfizarkc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by isellthem View Post
    I realize my hero can annex up to 3 oasis per village if my hero's mansion is at the appropriate level, however I noticed that I have the option to build a hero's mansion in my other villages.

Does this happen only because I can be given the choice of which village to respawn my hero if he dies, or can I annex up to 3 oasis per village?

And if that is the case, would I have to kill my hero, respawn/activate him in different village and then annex an oasis to have the production bonus apply to that village?
    3 oasis per village. Just reinforce your other villages with your hero, and then you can send him out to an oasis from there.
    "The degree of one's emotions varies inversely with one's knowledge of the facts: the less you know the hotter you get."
    - Bertrand Russell

This embassy hath a pleasant seat. Ninja Squirrel's Avatar

You can have up to 3 oasis per village. To transfer your hero all you need to do is send it as a reinforcement to a village with a hero's mansion. You can then control it from that village as you would any other troop created there.

Edit- Bah! 'd

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Bear
    I locked NS's thread.

Thanks for the quick response, ninja squirrel.