Thread: What upgrades raise your population the most??

Exclamation What upgrades raise your population the most??

What upgrades raise your population the most??

I remember once i kept upgrading my iron, wheat, wood and clay farms and my population went up heaps, what other building raise your pop really fast?!

Military Buildings.

Now, where's my pitchfork? ImperialUser's Avatar

The market. Its fairly cheap, usefull, and its something like +3 pop per upgrade.
    Games I am 'Pro' at.
    Kingdom of Loathing (ImperialUser and ImperialBest)
    GuildWars (ImperialPriest)
    RuneScape (ImperialUser)
    MapleStory (RealityMage)
    Conquer Online 2.0 (RealityMage)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alasdair View Post
    I broke one of my school computers once. I put SPAMSPAMSPAM for like 35000 pages just over and over again, then I saved it and the comp started smoking.
    Then I bolted, lol, the librarian went crazy, she didnt catch me tho :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Axtrix View Post
    Im going to type SPAMSPAMSPAM for like 35000 pages and save it on my new computer!!

You can see how much any particular upgrade will increase your population (if any) before you build it. When you check where you can start building, right below where it says

Costs to upgrade to level X

You see the costs -

A number of wood, number of clay, number of iron, number of wheat, ... then another number by a different wheat sign, and lastly the time to complete.

That other wheat sign, that is your total population increase for the building. The most I've noticed for any single level structure is 4. Not ever level of any building is the same, sometimes the highest levels cause the highest pop increases each level, other times the lowest raise your pop more then each higher level will.

Check the travian wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Impet View Post
    That other wheat sign, that is your total population increase for the building. The most I've noticed for any single level structure is 4. Not ever level of any building is the same, sometimes the highest levels cause the highest pop increases each level, other times the lowest raise your pop more then each higher level will.
    I think what that means is your crop consumption, in other words how muck your crop per hour gos down by the number in the top right corner is crop (consumption/ the total amount you would be producing), also if u look at the difference u would c that it is thee amount u produce an hour

When you go to build a new building/resource field it gives a rating in negative wheat (the little wheat picture with a red X through it) and that ammount is how much your population goes up.

On another note, the building which increas CP production the most (completely unrelated, but also good to know if you want yoru over-all pop to go up as a new village is a great way to get that extra boost) are contained in the faq

This embassy hath a pleasant seat. Wren's Avatar

wow, this thread has been dead for two years, please check timestamps
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    wow, this thread has been dead for two years, please check timestamps
    I only looked at the last posters stamp: should have realised it was old. Sorry about that.