Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dirty bomb? Fake news?

Default Dirty bomb? Fake news?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    The more important question is, what is that source?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Probably a fake report and a real response. But if they can't find any radioactivity, it's not likely to be a dirty bomb.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

That's the only place I found any type of source, but it was on several local news channels briefly. I assumed either the stations got trolled, or they were tossing a shiny nickel in hopes of making people overlook the violence that the left is capable of. Either way. I'm carrying both my pistols today.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

That's the only place I found any type of source, but it was on several local news channels briefly. I assumed either the stations got trolled, or they were tossing a shiny nickel in hopes of making people overlook the violence that the left is capable of. Either way. I'm carrying both my pistols today.
    Which makes you even more likely to kill an innocent than yesterday then.
    Given it was a white middle aged man, that group is smaller than "the left" so I reckon it would be safer to disarm every one of you who have ever threatened anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Given it was a white middle aged man, that group is smaller than "the left" so I reckon it would be safer to disarm every one of you who have ever threatened anyone.

Leftists commit the overwhelming majority of gun crimes and gun murders.

unfortunately, other groups had done more shooting, one that you like the other you support
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

Is my back up pistol more likely to fire itself at innocent people than my go to .45? How do we determine who made these "threats?" 93 million people in America die because of guns right?

Is my back up pistol more likely to fire itself at innocent people than my go to .45? How do we determine who made these "threats?" 93 million people in America die because of guns right?
    Focus laddy. You are looking for a group to blame. His group is white middle aged man. Thems the baddie here. The ones with guns.

You said I was more likely to kill an innocent person today by carrying two pistols, sometimes I wonder if you don't have yourself on ignore. Also, that group is the left.

a group to blame. white middle aged man
    We already knew that you were a muslim terrorist apologist, but now we know you are a black rapist apologist as well. You cannot be a feminist and support black rapists.

Middle aged white men with guns are the left? Damn, i must need new glasses. Come on, where is your apology on behalf of your group, from whence he came?

Middle aged white men with guns are the left?
    The ones committing gun crimes are the left. This is an objective fact and cannot be debated. You are mentioning white men because you support black rapists.

Just to point out -- when someone shot Gabby Giffords (D-Az) some time ago, people rushed to argue that it was the virulence of conservative politics that spurred it on.

This turned out to be wrong.

On the one hand, I am sympathetic to Blaze because on my far left communities, there's mostly a *shrugs* response to this, and when I can get someone to commit to a condemnation, it's like "yeah, he should have learned to shoot better and planned to get more of them first" attitude, so they're against it because it was poorly planned. Vanguardists are dangerous. Worse still, they don't seem to understand why I think it's important that they actually condemn this. When I express my dismay that they won't condemn it, I sometimes get a halfhearted "well I never said I support it either, ok." Not particularly encouraging.

On the other, this guy was a Bernie supporter, and SocDems killed Rosa (by proxy), by which I mean it's still a far cry from "Trump is an orange idiot" to "let's kill Republicans," especially given that the standard Liberal view is expressed fairly well by the Shakespeare in the Park production of Julius Caesar in NYC, which depicts Julius Caesar as Donald Trump. (The lowdown of the play is that Julius Caesar is killed by his friends who seek to preserve democracy through the act, but it's a butchery and leads to disaster; the moral of the story is that you can't use political violence to uphold democracy because it doesn't work that way.) Also, this guy has some weird criminal violence past with the cops, so maybe the explanation will turn out to be that he didn't take his pills that day.

EDIT: Another point -- the last time a Republican member of congress was shot, it was by the KKK back when the GOP were the 'good guys' IMO. In the modern period, it's typically Democrats who are shot. [http://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/532928...hile-in-office]

It should be a point supported by all people and parties that political violence of this kind should be off limits.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 06-16-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    it's typically Democrats who are shot.
    It's typically democrats who do the shooting.

It should be a point supported by all people and parties that political violence of this kind should be off limits.
    I imagine it is, for most humans. Sure, there will be extremists who use it as some sort of justified "war", but really, even I, who can see the irony of a supporter of open carry being shot, can't imagine the circumstance where it would be anything except condemned. I don't think it should be off limits for political point scoring altogether, just not in a "it's justified" way. Because it isn't.

PS - What are you blathering about cofc? Am I starring in your fantasies again?

Middle aged white men with guns are the left? Damn, i must need new glasses. Come on, where is your apology on behalf of your group, from whence he came?
    He isn't "my group" he is YOUR group. Get rid of Trump any way you can. Some of you have no problem assassinating the character of people, some of you have no problem actually trying to assainate people. At the end of the day, that lunatic was a looney leftist just like you.

He isn't "my group" he is YOUR group. Get rid of Trump any way you can. Some of you have no problem assassinating the character of people, some of you have no problem actually trying to assainate people. At the end of the day, that lunatic was a looney leftist just like you.
    Nope. A white, middle aged man who thinks guns are the answer. He hated hillary, too. Almost like looking in your mirror eh?

I imagine it is, for most humans. Sure, there will be extremists who use it as some sort of justified "war", but really, even I, who can see the irony of a supporter of open carry being shot, can't imagine the circumstance where it would be anything except condemned. I don't think it should be off limits for political point scoring altogether, just not in a "it's justified" way. Because it isn't.
    Well I have actually seen the following:

"why is it considered not violent for him to vote to strip millions of people of their healthcare, but it's violence if someone shoots back?"

which isn't insane from the vanguardist point of view -- but that's largely because vanguardism is insane. (Sorry, MLs.)

EDIT: I suppose I should be using the more derogatory/general term "tankie" to describe that point of view, not "vanguard," but I'm not positive.

"why is it considered not violent for him to vote to strip millions of people of their healthcare, but it's violence if someone shoots back?"

which isn't insane from the vanguardist point of view -- but that's largely because vanguardism is insane. (Sorry, MLs.)

EDIT: I suppose I should be using the more derogatory/general term "tankie" to describe that point of view, not "vanguard," but I'm not positive.
    Well, I've seen similar discussions, but they are weren't saying it's OK to shoot him, it's more like what he does is violent and awful as well. And it really is. He could be responsible for 100s of thousands or even millions of deaths. And mentioning that, even after he's just been shot is nothing worse than poor taste. Having said that, there are rabid bernie bros out there who actually do say things like "it's all good - would be better if it was hillary". But, meh, they are just loonies anyway.

Nope. A white, middle aged man who thinks guns are the answer. He hated hillary, too. Almost like looking in your mirror eh?
    Racist, and sexist comment (you can add agist too), by your values, except if the race and sex, where different!

double standard is double standard, except for those who lives inside the double standard box, they can't see it.

I look at the news coming out of the US and I see growing violence on all sides. It's not a left good, right bad situation, or a right good left bad situation, it's the beginning of a breakdown of civil society, where more and more people are choosing violent acts rather than words to express their beliefs, frustrations, needs, fears.

I hope this trend can be stopped, but I don't see signs of anyone addressing it in ways that will be effective. Hint: putting still more people in prisons is not the answer, you may put one person away, but it seems there are always more to take their place.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Positive "rights" cannot be taken away. I do appreciate you expressing support for shooting people for not giving you stuff.

Nothing like me, I voted for a candidate, just like I did 4 years ago, 8 years ago, 12 years ago. I have never attacked somebody because my candidate wasn't elected. I also didn't cry, lie and act like a spoiled four year old because my candidate didn't get a participation trophy. That would be you Rok. Here's the rhing, you can try and insult me in anyway you choose, but I will always be better than you simply because I'm honest. You are a liar, you have always been a liar, and that's all you will ever be.

crooked Rok?

Nothing like me, I voted for a candidate, just like I did 4 years ago, 8 years ago, 12 years ago. I have never attacked somebody because my candidate wasn't elected. I also didn't cry, lie and act like a spoiled four year old because my candidate didn't get a participation trophy. That would be you Rok. Here's the rhing, you can try and insult me in anyway you choose, but I will always be better than you simply because I'm honest. You are a liar, you have always been a liar, and that's all you will ever be.
    Yeah, I think you are missing the point deliberately. I'm not actually saying I'm blaming you and that specific group that you and he both belong to. But I think you know that. For hunter, I will elaborate. Blaming an entire group of people for the actions of a few extremists is stupid in the extreme. But it's what happens to women when extreme feminists open their mouths, muslims when terrorists commit crimes, and POC when any crime is committed by one of them. So, I'm just using the same technique to show how damned stupid it is.

And Blaze, using donnies techniques looks dumb for him, but looks even dumber for you. You can call me crooked as much as you like. It doesn't make it so. It also doesn't make you honest because you disagree with me. Generally it just makes you silly and ignorant.

What
    Leftists literally commit the overwhelming vast majority of gun crimes. This applies to all countries.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Leftists literally commit the overwhelming vast majority of gun crimes. This applies to all countries.
    You literally are a literal plonker. Saying stuff doesn't make it true. Aaaannnnd... when you say them, it literally makes it almost certain to be literally untrue.

i'm literally are a literal plonker.
    Cool.

Now, let's go again. An attack in London. If there were muslims involved, then this would instantly be "muslim terrorists.... travel ban... evil, evil, evil". But this time (without waiting for confirmation of details, because I'm going for cross-consistency here), it looks like an anti-islamist committing act of terror. So, please, can I have an "I'm so sorry" from all the anti-islamists, whose ideology and open support, are on display?

crickets.

Now, let's go again. An attack in London.
    Why did you not talk about the two muslim terrorist attacks that happened in two weeks?

You are a muslim terrorist apologist.

Why did you not talk about the two muslim terrorist attacks that happened in two weeks?

You are a muslim terrorist apologist.
    Oh, sorry, you meant the girl murdered in VA for being muslim? I thought someone must have already brought that up. Didn't they? Why not?

Or did you mean all the syrians of all faiths killed by other syrians, russians, americans and turks? That really is awful, I agree. Same for the Yemenis. I am no apologist for terrorists. They should all be dealt with harshly. All of them. Muslim, christian, anti-islamist, islamist, racist, right and left wing. Not the ones who don't facilitate them, just the ones who do. So that makes it pretty hard for you to start blaming the peaceful muslim majority when your bombs and guns do a lot of the damage.

The Daily rubbish papers mis-spelled terrorist as "white van driver".
    Last edited by Rokchick; 06-19-2017 at 07:48 AM.

i refuse to talk about the many muslim terrorist attacks because i fully support their actions
    I think we all know this about you.

Oh, sorry, you meant the girl murdered in VA for being muslim? I thought someone must have already brought that up. Didn't they? Why not?

Or did you mean all the syrians of all faiths killed by other syrians, russians, americans and turks? That really is awful, I agree. Same for the Yemenis. I am no apologist for terrorists. They should all be dealt with harshly. All of them. Muslim, christian, anti-islamist, islamist, racist, right and left wing. Not the ones who don't facilitate them, just the ones who do. So that makes it pretty hard for you to start blaming the peaceful muslim majority when your bombs and guns do a lot of the damage.

The Daily rubbish papers mis-spelled terrorist as "white van driver".
    Muslims can't be white?

Muslims can't be white?
    At least one was a hispanic. Looks like an honor killing.

Also, revenge attacks against muslims are "part and parcel" of the muslim terrorist attacks.
    Last edited by cofc; 06-19-2017 at 02:20 PM.

muslim terrorist attacks are part of american terrorist attacks on their countries
    Ah, I didn't know you fully support terrorism, and find ways to be a terrorism apologist!

Muslims can't be white?
    Who said that? Most of the Muslims I know are white.

Who said that? Most of the Muslims I know are white.
    This is a lie.

This is a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiki-is-a-source
    In the early 20th century, immigration of Muslims to Australia was restricted to those of whiteEuropean descent, as persons of non-European heritage were denied entry to Australia under the provisions of the White Australia policy. In the 1920s and 1930s Albanian Muslims, whose European heritage made them compatible with the White Australia Policy, immigrated to the country. Albanian Muslims built the first mosque in Shepparton, Victoria in 1960 and the first mosque in Melbourne in 1963.

She isn't necessarily lying, although she is far from an honest person. She could be talking about some of her fellow countrymen that, like her, support terrorism.