Thread: Travian Tournament: It begins

Default Travian Tournament: It begins

*The moment is finally here: The Tournament servers of our biggest event have started. The qualifiers have the chance to compete for exciting prizes with a total value of 20,000 .

More importantly though: You have the chance to become the Travian Champion, the best of the best. Head over to tournament2017.travian.com to get all the information you need and to take part in the Tournament.

We will cover the Tournament as it progresses and keep you informed on everything right here and on our social media channels.

Good luck!
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Qualifying last year wasn't bad... but the tourney needs more staff to compete with the bots / scripts / 3rd party sites that do everything for a price... Its a shame that tg won't / can't enforce the tos everyone else follows..
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Qualifying last year wasn't bad... but the tourney needs more staff to compete with the bots / scripts / 3rd party sites that do everything for a price... Its a shame that tg won't / can't enforce the tos everyone else follows..
    I agree, and they need to randomize locations of artifacts / plans. End game was boring for the finals last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

If travian cannot stop people from using bots or whatever because of VPN, then they need to make it legal for everyone to have a fighting chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    If travian cannot stop people from using bots or whatever because of VPN, then they need to make it legal for everyone to have a fighting chance.
    They have the ability to track stuff or at least they did back when I worked for tg many years ago. Even when I was just a mh I could see stuff.. Maybe thats why I was hated so much
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.