Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unplanned Outage

I'm currently trying to get that information from HQ but its a public holiday in munich so no one is around
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    If you guys can accept money, you can refund it. My delete timer is set. I'm complaining here, you tell HQ.
    If you want to make a complaint please follow my instructions in the previous post. As CM I have nothing to do with the game just the forums. Feanor is Customer Service but he also cant give refunds as payments is managed by a separate external company.

Please follow my instructions on how to contact HQ. Be aware that due to the issues the backlog of complaints will likely mean that they take a few days at least to get back to you
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager

It appears that the Truce System has failed or is looping this is now affecting almost every domain in turn.
    An emergency ticket has been raised to techsupport to investigate.
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager

I have there as well. They haven't bothered replying. Great, after my account is deleted they will respond
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by CM M.Hudson View Post
    Please follow my instructions on how to contact HQ. Be aware that due to the issues the backlog of complaints will likely mean that they take a few days at least to get back to you
    Also its a public holiday in munich so not many people are working.
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager

We can tell.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Truce is over now.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49596787162

Maybe I should have kept quiet though so I could get all the resources.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    We learnt ... from [Kimmie]!
    Quote Originally Posted by FA Belladonna View Post
    Kurtz, the horse is dead, please stop beating it.

Awesome, I can send three raids from my farm list.

Just fyi, Natars have not been sleeping. All Natar villas have been stocked well with troops. Expect losses when raiding Natars, unless someone else has cleared them.

Dear players!

We are very sorry for the technical issues with the ceasefire on some domains, when it ended not at the time, that had been announced.

In order to prevent this from happening with the non-starvation mode, we have now extended it so that it ends exactly at 26th of May at 1400 EDT (20:00 GMT+2) in every gameworld of every domain.

Your Travian: Legends Team
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager

so today we will get 60 gold and 6000 silver?

Can they stop messing with the game I'm trying to smash some caps
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

It is funny watching some folk have a hissy fit, they were fixing it and promised compensation for the outage. If you really get that worked up about a game then can I suggest some of you open your bedroom curtains, open a window, and BREATH.

WTF?????? Now all my troops are returning from wishing people happy ******* new year, again. Last ******* round I will play.
    Same here, it is a gold users game and I spend my money on a better game. This is my last round.
    us2- Dr. Kevorkian
    us7- Smackyou

Current us2- Gilman

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    Compensation plan. Ha.
    Always a ray of sunshine. Stay classy, Tim.

Some of you guys need to chill. Lol threaten to delete accout.... 1...2...3... DO IT. ... just a game not a weiner ... don't take it so rough

Quote Originally Posted by crazytrx View Post
    Some of you guys need to chill. Lol threaten to delete accout.... 1...2...3... DO IT. ... just a game not a weiner ... don't take it so rough
    You're not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by crazytrx View Post

Every game has problems, if you delete your account just because of the outage then you really need to grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

Not like the latest set, had it been one problem sure, buy instead of just fixing it, they screwed it more, my raiding is still screwed up, all the time and troops spent clearing oasis and natars were wasted as they all rebuilt during the outage. Last round every release time they gave was wrong, just like the "fix" this round. That being said, I will put my account against any of yours any time.

Not like the latest set, had it been one problem sure, buy instead of just fixing it, they screwed it more, my raiding is still screwed up, all the time and troops spent clearing oasis and natars were wasted as they all rebuilt during the outage. Last round every release time they gave was wrong, just like the "fix" this round. That being said, I will put my account against any of yours any time.
    I thought you had gone off in a hissy fit and were deleting your account? If you were,
    then anything else does not matter unless of course you are a drama queen!

Do you even raid?