Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 71

Thread: Trumps first foreign visit.

  1. #1
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default Trumps first foreign visit.

    He has done a great job, great speech, and even the Saudis are donating to women's empowerment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    He has done a great job, great speech, and even the Saudis are donating to women's empowerment.
    I must have missed the rare chance of peace. Does he have some explanation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  3. #3
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    Yeah, that's great. But how come it's OK for Ivanka and not Hillary? How come almost everything he has pilloried Obama or Hillary for is OK when he does it?
    I will admit his speech was well rehearsed, and tbh if he manages to bring lasting peace to Palestine I will be very impressed and extraordinarily surprised. But the level of hypocrisy is outstanding!,
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  4. #4

    Default

    He's not going to bring peace. Palestine has what Israel wants. And Israel has the means to take it with out international retaliation beyond the UN's rabble rousing and gavel waving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  5. #5
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    But how come it's OK for Ivanka and not Hillary?
    Is what okay? Hillary received donations to her own charity whereas Ivanka got them to donate to the Worldbank which Ivanka does not own.

    Wait, are you referencing fake news as an argument?


  6. #6
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    "Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays,” Trump wrote in a separate post. “Hillary must return all money from such countries!”
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  7. #7
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    "Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays”
    Fact check: True.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Fact check: True.
    And then increased weapon sales to those countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  9. #9
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Lol. The left can't stand to give a small amount of praise. They instead try and use our arguments against hillary (which they soundly rejected) against a perceived slight by Trump. What sweet irony.
    Sap, who can bring peace to the middle east?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  10. #10
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Lol. The left can't stand to give a small amount of praise. They instead try and use our arguments against hillary (which they soundly rejected) against a perceived slight by Trump. What sweet irony.
    Sap, who can bring peace to the middle east?
    Yeah that's pointing out your hypocrisy. I'm not against getting money from the Saudis for women. I'm against the utter, and complete hypocrisy that you seem to totally miss.
    There is a huge political storm at home involving Americans doing Russians bidding in the actual Whitehouse, and you don't care. You would rather think that giving the Saudis a "good deal" from American arms makers is OK.
    McCain is bailing. Fox News commentators are getting antsy, but hey, let's solve the Middle East in a few days.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  11. #11
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    I'm against the utter, and complete hypocrisy
    Ivanka owns the Worldbank? Really?

  12. #12
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Yeah that's pointing out your hypocrisy. I'm not against getting money from the Saudis for women. I'm against the utter, and complete hypocrisy that you seem to totally miss.
    There is a huge political storm at home involving Americans doing Russians bidding in the actual Whitehouse, and you don't care. You would rather think that giving the Saudis a "good deal" from American arms makers is OK.
    McCain is bailing. Fox News commentators are getting antsy, but hey, let's solve the Middle East in a few days.
    A political storm about the Whitehouse doing Russian bidding.... let's forget the fact that no evidence has been presented to prove it.
    McCain is senile and doesn't know which side of the aisle he is on. Why weren't you pointing out this hypocrisy when HRC was running?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  13. #13
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    A political storm about the Whitehouse doing Russian bidding.... let's forget the fact that no evidence has been presented to prove it.
    McCain is senile and doesn't know which side of the aisle he is on. Why weren't you pointing out this hypocrisy when HRC was running?
    Which hypocrisy?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  14. #14
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Which hypocrisy?
    19/50

  15. #15
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Which hypocrisy?
    Extortion something..
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  16. #16
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Trump said sudia should pay for protection and fighting terrorism pre-election, then he went to collect the money after he became president!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Javad Zarif
    Trump 'milking' Saudis hundreds of billions
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  17. #17
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Extortion something..
    Seriously, which hypocrisy?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  18. #18
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Seriously, which hypocrisy?
    22/59

  19. #19
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Lord have mercy. Rok, if you really don't know, there is no use in discussing anything with you anymore. Peoples like you are the reason Trump won, you people fail to acknowledge the simplest of truths in your blind hatred, it's absolutely astounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  20. #20
    Consul Rokchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    -32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Lord have mercy. Rok, if you really don't know, there is no use in discussing anything with you anymore. Peoples like you are the reason Trump won, you people fail to acknowledge the simplest of truths in your blind hatred, it's absolutely astounding.
    Err, I am not specifically saying there wasn't any, I'm asking which you mean poppet. You posted it after a comment about McCain. Not sure what you actually mean. Extortion something.. What does that mean?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

  21. #21
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    which hypocrisy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Err, I am not specifically saying there wasn't any
    Haha.

  22. #22
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,789

    Default

    Question:
    Can we go 7 days without a new thread about anything orange and angry? I'll take a thread about angry and I'll take a thread about oranges. But the incessant Drumpf threads are tiresome.

    To respond to the trollbait though, the Saudis are evil autocrats who bankroll some of the worst and most extremist religious bullcrap to catalyze Islamic sectarianism to strengthen their monarchy and wage a regional conflict with Iran. (Not to mention their continuing campaign to kill as many Yemenis as possible with bombs and forced starvation.) It's not surprising that an ultra-nationalist with autocratic pretensions like our current "president" would find a receptive audience with them. And Israel built their own barriers to solidify their apartheid government long before Trump came along and asked for the American version. Again, same deal.

    So you've got one of the worst apparent atheists (Trump), meeting some of the most evil Muslims on the planet (the Saudi imperial family), and some of the most evil Jews on the planet (Benjamin Netanyahu and his parliamentary enablers), followed by some of the most evil Catholics on the planet (the Pope who has been complicit in the cover up of one of the largest cache of sex crimes in recent history).

    Hooray.

    At some point we need to stop idolizing the ridiculously wealthy men and women who make their fame and fortunes on the suffering of the masses. That includes both Trump and Hillary, blaze, its not just a jab at you for these threads.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 05-23-2017 at 03:57 PM.

  23. #23
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    waah wahh, i suddenly care about the president going to the middle east
    Why did you never make a post like this for the last president? It is odd, almost as if your opinions are based upon who is in office and not a principled actual belief.

  24. #24

    Dan Chak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Syracuse, baby!
    Posts
    8,183

    Default

    I gave up on arguing with tweedle dee and tweedle dum. It's like they get sustenance when people respond to their idiocy. The more you feed them, the more they feel like their **** is golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

  25. #25
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    I gave up
    That was smart of you, ma'am.

  26. #26
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    I gave up on arguing with tweedle dee and tweedle dum. It's like they get sustenance when people respond to their idiocy. The more you feed them, the more they feel like their **** is golden.
    You cry so much DC. Maybe if you used a reason based argument you would do better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  27. #27
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    some of the most evil Catholics on the planet (the Pope who has been complicit in the cover up of one of the largest cache of sex crimes in recent history).
    He may be far from perfect, but he's definitely not the worst (Robert Mugabe is Catholic).

  28. #28
    Consul The Burninator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Great Garden State
    Posts
    8,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    He may be far from perfect, but he's definitely not the worst (Robert Mugabe is Catholic).
    Protecting a cache of sex offenders is worth a lot more bad karma than most humans ever have the power to pick up in their lifetimes IMO. I stand by my "among the most evil" language used.

  29. #29
    Philosopher cofc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Back to Oz.
    Posts
    5,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Protecting a cache of sex offenders is worth a lot more bad karma than most humans ever have the power to pick up in their lifetimes IMO. I stand by my "among the most evil" language used.
    The pope is evil because he is a communist/socialist, not because he "protected" gays from jail.

  30. #30
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    To respond to the trollbait though, the Saudis are evil autocrats who bankroll some of the worst and most extremist religious bullcrap to catalyze Islamic sectarianism to strengthen their monarchy and wage a regional conflict with Iran. (Not to mention their continuing campaign to kill as many Yemenis as possible with bombs and forced starvation.) It's not surprising that an ultra-nationalist with autocratic pretensions like our current "president" would find a receptive audience with them. And Israel built their own barriers to solidify their apartheid government long before Trump came along and asked for the American version. Again, same deal.
    doesn't matter who the president is, the US foreign policy is to cooperate with KSA and Israel against Iran. Also, no matter what those allies do, the US keep a blind eye most of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    The pope is evil because he is a communist/socialist, not because he "protected" gays from jail.
    like how you capitalist like starving people to death all over the world, with big fat smile on your faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  31. #31
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    We provide more humanitarian aid the an any other country in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    We provide more humanitarian aid the an any other country in the world.
    And more weapon sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  33. #33
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    And more weapon sales.
    and kill more civilians by drones!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    and kill more civilians by drones!
    And more civilian causalities during a military campaign.

    And the only country besides Belgium that destroys a country's entire infrastructure during any conflict.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  35. #35
    Philosopher н-υ-п-т-ε-я's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in my body of course
    Posts
    2,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    And the only country besides Belgium that destroys a country's entire infrastructure during any conflict.
    How many times had your best friend Farage said Belgium is non-country!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avicenna
    That whose existence is necessary must necessarily be one essence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumi
    What you are seeking is also seeking you.

  36. #36
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    And more weapon sales.
    You don't think countries have the right to self defense?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    You don't think countries have the right to self defense?
    When you say country, do you mean government, and when you say self defense, do you mean protecting their power against their people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

  38. #38
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    I consider a country a collective of its citizens, if a ruling party abuses it's citizens, the citizens should be able to stand up against oppression. I also feel that if a country is being threatened by another country for no reason, they should be able to defend them selves as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

  39. #39
    Senator Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The country with the world's longest official name
    Posts
    3,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I consider a country a collective of its citizens, if a ruling party abuses it's citizens, the citizens should be able to stand up against oppression.
    And thanks to these weapons sales, they can't.

  40. #40
    Consul The Blazin1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Murica... **** yeah
    Posts
    7,670

    Default

    I disagree, if those weapons are used on civilians, there will be a reaction. Look at history, I know most people would prefer to erase it, but it's still history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

    It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •