Thread: Wild Wild Southwest

Default Wild Wild Southwest

Since the other 3 quads are rather boring with Revenge Huggling up the NE in a 4 team meta, TNWC in the nw pretty much in the lonesome vs a bunch of bot/multi's, and APEX on their own in the SE..

We'll talk about the good ole Southwest Quadrant.

We have... DR vs. Immortals/Mortals Vs. Phx, Phx sas, Striker, Putin_ka

WHEW!! So much to see, so much to do!

Looking at Immortals attack logs, they wont be around long, Not only is DR kicking the **** out of them, but so is PHX.

My question though is... PHX going to absorb the Immortal/Mortal accounts left over and fill all those allies in their meta up? And why the Hell would PHX meta with putin up in the NE? Or... Why the hell would Striker Who actually looks more solid than anyone else in that meta, Meta up in the first place?

Immortal is planning to "declare war on DR" but has shifted through 3 different leaders in 10 days, and is getting whooped as it is. So don't understand the war logic. PHX is playing a slightly more conservative fight with DR and not really coming in too hot, but how longs that going to last? Both teams will run out of IMMORTAL targets soon enough, and the fight is inevitable.

Everyone always so damn worried about metaing up in the first month of the long server. Needless to say, it's going to get interesting, and quick. Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Since the other 3 quads are rather boring with Revenge Huggling up the NE in a 4 team meta, TNWC in the nw pretty much in the lonesome vs a bunch of bot/multi's, and APEX on their own in the SE..

We'll talk about the good ole Southwest Quadrant.

We have... DR vs. Immortals/Mortals Vs. Phx, Phx sas, Striker, Putin_ka

WHEW!! So much to see, so much to do!

Looking at Immortals attack logs, they wont be around long, Not only is DR kicking the **** out of them, but so is PHX.

My question though is... PHX going to absorb the Immortal/Mortal accounts left over and fill all those allies in their meta up? And why the Hell would PHX meta with putin up in the NE? Or... Why the hell would Striker Who actually looks more solid than anyone else in that meta, Meta up in the first place?

Immortal is planning to "declare war on DR" but has shifted through 3 different leaders in 10 days, and is getting whooped as it is. So don't understand the war logic. PHX is playing a slightly more conservative fight with DR and not really coming in too hot, but how longs that going to last? Both teams will run out of IMMORTAL targets soon enough, and the fight is inevitable.

Everyone always so damn worried about metaing up in the first month of the long server. Needless to say, it's going to get interesting, and quick. Discuss
    Interesting? Making meta from the beginning? No way.. at last l always preferred the lonely eagles than the bunch of insecure chickens who makes meta just in case..

Interesting? Meta people sucks. I always preferred lonely eagles to chicken bunched on a little meta nest..
    If a month passed by on server (a snail one!) And there already quarrells, disolutions and nasty metas.. wow. To arties time it can be considered a pact with Natars.. who knows
    Natars rule!
    Last edited by Swiftwind; 05-18-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
    Interesting? Meta people sucks. I always preferred lonely eagles to chicken bunched on a little meta nest..
    If a month passed by on server (a snail one!) And there already quarrells, disolutions and nasty metas.. wow. To arties time it can be considered a pact with Natars.. who knows
    Natars rule!
    It's rather pathetic, but it is the new norm of Travian. I don't have any issues with it, they just gather my farms for me and put them all under same tag, makes building the farm list easier.

PHX, at least their main two wings with PHX in their tag, are located in the SE.

If I were part of their team, I would be hitting Immortals too because they're easy farms with DR clearing them. But from there my focus would be on clearing out APEX to guarantee the home quad is safe.

When you add Striker into the mix they very clearly do have a presence in the SW (see below). I honestly don't know anything about these teams but PHX absorbing Striker might be a good move for both teams. That provides a much stronger base of support on the border for Striker because there are just more accounts from PHX and it provides accounts for DR to focus on in the SW while the other two PHX wings focus on APEX. The catch in that plan is everyone accepting to be one team and to help out every account when needed.

As for the whole Putin thing, that's beyond me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    PHX, at least their main two wings with PHX in their tag, are located in the SE.

If I were part of their team, I would be hitting Immortals too because they're easy farms with DR clearing them. But from there my focus would be on clearing out APEX to guarantee the home quad is safe.

When you add Striker into the mix they very clearly do have a presence in the SW (see below). I honestly don't know anything about these teams but PHX absorbing Striker might be a good move for both teams. That provides a much stronger base of support on the border for Striker because there are just more accounts from PHX and it provides accounts for DR to focus on in the SW while the other two PHX wings focus on APEX. The catch in that plan is everyone accepting to be one team and to help out every account when needed.

As for the whole Putin thing, that's beyond me.
    +rep

Yep. Exactly what I said in the analy I just posted. PHX has the possibility of being the scariest crew on us4. But would do it just like you commented. Absorb Striker, Drop putin.

You guys are funny.

Immortals had a wall of defence up for both ''strong'' teams.
    They are the ones who made big losses so far getting nothing out of it.

Good ''war'' strategy.

Losing around 1k clubs to clear and lose 30 cata's with stupit fake attacks, funny think to see indeed

But keep living in your guys dreams soon more action will hapen
    Last edited by Utcakenny; 05-18-2017 at 08:16 PM.

+rep

Yep. Exactly what I said in the analy I just posted. PHX has the possibility of being the scariest crew on us4. But would do it just like you commented. Absorb Striker, Drop putin.
    Can anyone also be partial and make an opinion about crap? I ask just in case..

Is it legit to be partial and not pay attention but to anything of our preferred?
    I mean, be partial if you want to. I prefer to be the whole shebang myself

I mean, be partial if you want to. I prefer to be the whole shebang myself
    I wasnīt talking about me.. I donīt give a dime for anything nor anyone

I can be impartial. All you guys suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I can be impartial. All you guys suck.
    That's not partial, that's just true story

I don't know where you got the idea of partial, I'm just an outsider looking in. I'm not in any alliance on this server.
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Quote Originally Posted by Utcakenny View Post
    You guys are funny.

Immortals had a wall of defence up for both ''strong'' teams.
    They are the ones who made big losses so far getting nothing out of it.

Good ''war'' strategy.

Losing around 1k clubs to clear and lose 30 cata's with stupit fake attacks, funny think to see indeed

But keep living in your guys dreams soon more action will hapen
    Yeah i was agreed with him wait and see it PHX's attacker is weak

It looks like PHX SAS has mostly moved into the main PHX wing

And the Southwest gets a little Wilder!

Newest Developments = Immortal/Mortals Declare war on DR, then reached out to Revenge and brought them into their chat room to work along side them...

So This revenge Hugglefest turns into a naughty Ahmed does US4 flick! Up to about 170 accounts in the circle jerk! And yet... A single player still snipes out Their offense coordinators catas, Immortal still continues to bleed, The Drunken Rascals continue to laugh, and we have something to talk about on the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Carni View Post
    I don't know where you got the idea of partial, I'm just an outsider looking in. I'm not in any alliance on this server.
    Oh, it wasn`t particularly about you.. l meant general. Objectivity is hardly seen on a forum

And the Southwest gets a little Wilder!

Newest Developments = Immortal/Mortals Declare war on DR, then reached out to Revenge and brought them into their chat room to work along side them...

So This revenge Hugglefest turns into a naughty Ahmed does US4 flick! Up to about 170 accounts in the circle jerk! And yet... A single player still snipes out Their offense coordinators catas, Immortal still continues to bleed, The Drunken Rascals continue to laugh, and we have something to talk about on the forums!
    Do you need me to whack them.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Do you need me to whack them.
    Only if you wanna fill out the farm list.

Don't mention the farm list.. I said I was going to play with no gold... it's not lying if I just buy enough to get the gold club right?

Don't mention the farm list.. I said I was going to play with no gold... it's not lying if I just buy enough to get the gold club right?
    Just the tip never hurt nobody right?

Oh, no, no, you īve got to do it on Latino way: poor Latinamerican people sells every cage, every oinment and pile coin over coin till they finally get the club.
    Be cabal or be nothing

Oh, no, no, you īve got to do it on Latino way: poor Latinamerican people sells every cage, every oinment and pile coin over coin till they finally get the club.
    Be cabal or be nothing
    Doing it that way
    Only 5k silver more to get gold account
    sell a few of anything and I can get it

How about I buy it. Then sell everything?

How about I buy it. Then sell everything?
    Only non-essentials like cages, ointments, shield(prefer map or any of the speed boosters), scrolls(can always get exp).

As long as you are in Immortal. Rumor has it they aren't allowed to sell specific items anymore, because they are afraid us bad guys in DR will buy them up and beat them up some more

As long as you are in Immortal. Rumor has it they aren't allowed to sell specific items anymore, because they are afraid us bad guys in DR will buy them up and beat them up some more
    I'm not in any of the big bad group huggers

Not that they would take me with them anyway, seeing as i don't use gold and sell most of what i get
    Last edited by jin11; Yesterday at 01:23 AM.

I like huggers. All those fragile egos gathering themselves together, saves the trouble of finding them.
    Known as either Skitime or Ricktheski on 7 different rounds.
    Member of Gemini, winners of round one of server seven.

2008. Whoa!

2008. Whoa!

Life got crazy and I took a break... A five year break.

I come back ready to bust heads and take villages and find a half empty server. I hope there is still some fun (and carnage) too be had!
    Known as either Skitime or Ricktheski on 7 different rounds.
    Member of Gemini, winners of round one of server seven.