View Poll Results: Do you support execution as a penalty for treason?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, and I believe that the allegations of the Trump campaign's Russian collusion count as treason

3 60.00%
  • Yes, but I don't think the allegations of the Trump campaign's Russian collusion count as treason

0 0%
  • No, but I believe that the allegations of the Trump campaign's Russian collusion count as treason

0 0%
  • No, and I don't think the allegations of the Trump campaign's Russian collusion count as treason

2 40.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you support execution as a penalty for treason?

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that although cofc loves to use the portmanteau wishcasting, he doesn't actuallly seem to know what it means? It's like he read it on his word-of-the-day calendar, but didn't actually bother to read the definition. Mere wishful thinking doesn't make a statement a wishcast, there must also be a forecast involved.
    Wait, you actually still read cofc's posts?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    damage he is doing
    Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Even on the off chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    has shown complete incompetence and appalling judgement
    Delicious, pan-fired wishcasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Wait, you actually still read my posts?
    Of course not.
    Last edited by cofc; 05-18-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    Wait, you actually still read cofc's posts?
    I'm always surprised that sometimes people still bother quoting them.

I'm always surprised that sometimes people still bother quoting me.
    Agreed.

Even on the off chance he didn't collude with Russia illegally, and also if the Comey memo is somehow a fabrication or that Trump asking him to terminate the investigation is somehow not illegal, can we really argue that

?

Come now.
    Are you saying that you feel, that even if Trump is proven not to have broken any laws, he should still be treated as if he had? Did you rally against HRC to be prosecuted for laws she DID break? This is what people have a hard time realizing... I'm going to pause for a sec... they don't realize you can't have it both ways. You follow me? Does everyone understand the words coming out of my keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Are you saying that you feel, that even if Trump is proven not to have broken any laws, he should still be treated as if he had?
    No, I'm saying that even if Trump didn't break any laws, your claim that he "did nothing wrong" is still silly. I believe that's pretty much exactly what I said in my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Did you rally against HRC to be prosecuted for laws she DID break? This is what people have a hard time realizing... I'm going to pause for a sec... they don't realize you can't have it both ways. You follow me? Does everyone understand the words coming out of my keyboard?
    I'm pretty sure this is exactly the same position I took with Hillary, although the supposed crime was less severe and her position was less prominent/important than being POTUS, so it's not fully comparable. But if I recall, my position was "Hillary did something corrupt/illegal so she should be officially reprimanded and perhaps face administrative punishment as deemed reasonable by the State Department." I don't see why that's relevant here exactly though. Like, what if someone thinks that having a private email server is no big deal -- are they then obliged to think that colluding with a foreign power to influence the election is also no big deal? I just don't see the equivalence.

EDIT: and no, I didn't rally against HRC, but I did vote against her, twice.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 05-18-2017 at 02:40 AM.

your claim that he "did nothing wrong" is still silly.
    Delicious wishcasting.