Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Next round Sturm und Drang

Default Next round Sturm und Drang

Quelaana, I have Anis Broetli.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Quelaana, I have Anis Broetli.
    Too late...everyone has already pigged out over on OUR side and can no longer find a bit of room for more...

Heard there wasnt enough milk for your stale cookies
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

People do not want your squashed mangled warm cheesecake......I saw the linty purse you brought them in.

psst folks....I have Anis Broetli
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

359528138-this_means_war_bugs_bunny-1106398.jpg

Cheesecake, my dear, is delivered in specially made freezer containers, that hold it perfectly frozen, and fresh, creamy and delicious...UNLIKE those dry, crumbly, licorice tasting, things you have...

Maybe you should stick to tending flowers...
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 05-09-2017 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Double Post
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Should be fun. Things are not all locked in yet but teams seem to be shaping up from a few sides that I can see. I still think there needs to be a discussion between leaders to talk about quad drops. There are 2 big teams coming and two smaller ones (they could be bigger and keeping cards closer to there chest). If the two bigger teams drop in the same quad this server could be lighting in a bottle that turns into a snooze fest by artifact drops if this is not covered.

( I mean this in all seriousness and not playing games or forum spin)
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

I agree Jimmy.

Who are the two bigger teams and who are the smaller teams? Somebody fill me in more!

If this does server does happen, I will stop lurking the forums and actually play again...this sounds like fun.
    Last edited by Spencer; 05-10-2017 at 01:40 AM.

Rumor is, Flower seems to think her team is so unbeatable that to have any kind of a viable fun server, they have to split apart and can't play together. She seems to think keeping cookies in the cookie jar is motivation. Poor Flower.

And does Jimmy actually think anyone would believe he isn't spinning something? I don't think he knows how NOT to!

And Flower? They are MINE! All MINE.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Rumor is, Flower seems to think her team is so unbeatable that to have any kind of a viable fun server, they have to split apart and can't play together. She seems to think keeping cookies in the cookie jar is motivation. Poor Flower.

And does Jimmy actually think anyone would believe he isn't spinning something? I don't think he knows how NOT to!

And Flower? They are MINE! All MINE.
    LOL, To many people think I am spinning at times when I am not. I just guessed I needed to clarify when I am 100% serious. Also, I am trying to avoid having spies, but flower keeps trying to recruit some for me. Stop it Flower, I don't want spies in your crew and the ones that are being straight up with you are still coming with us.

With out spies is my dream server. Think of the real stratagies that would need to be used with power houses. I am just not so sure it will happen. There are to many friends on a US server. I will pledge not to use them if I can get the same pledge back. Please take note, I did infiltrate toons back in the day and no one thought that was possible. So I am willing to leave that out but I want commitments from other teams that would take this seriously.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46

Jimmy, be smart and stay out of this, it concerns you not. You are besmirching the character of the players in question by your nattering.

Que, my cookies come with wine.

And they are MINE! MINE! MINE!

Cheesecake may be quite pleasant on occasion, but there's nothing that compares to flower's cookies.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Yeah I heard about Flowers cookies...2 ingredient banana/oatmeal. Very....healthy. Like Metamucil.

Stacked up against my White Russian Cheesecake? We have it all, Cream, Kahlua, Chocolate, and Vodka.

Are you joining a team for your health? Or for fun!
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-10-2017 at 03:49 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Oh Que.....those are the cookies I give my enemies.....the Anis Broetli and Willisauers are for friends. These are time tested cookies.

Oh Que.....those are the cookies I give my enemies.....the Anis Broetli and Willisauers are for friends. These are time tested cookies.
    That reply was weak and lacking in flavor.
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-10-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

That reply was weak and lacking in flavor.
    Only because you have never enjoyed cookies made with an 700 year old and 400 year old recipe.

Sweetie, I make pizzelles...They were first made in Abruzzo in the 8th Century.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Jimmy, be smart and stay out of this, it concerns you not. You are besmirching the character of the players in question by your nattering.

Que, my cookies come with wine.

And they are MINE! MINE! MINE!
    You got it. Zipping it up now and going dark for a little while. See you soon. (Evil grin)

Just to clarify, I was not besmirching anyone. I said they were being straight up with you. There are a few people that have just not said anything to you and those are the unknowns that can be activated prior to the server. I would prefer that not be that case.
    Last edited by lethaljimmy; 05-10-2017 at 05:41 PM.
    US1:
    R7 Julius Pleaser

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    You got it. Zipping it up now and going dark for a little while. See you soon. (Evil grin)

Just to clarify, I was not besmirching anyone. I said they were being straight up with you. There are a few people that have just not said anything to you and those are the unknowns that can be activated prior to the server. I would prefer that not be that case.
    Jimmy please understand, Quelaana and I are having a fun fight over people we both adore and trust...nothing more nothing less...you are the one bringing ickiness in with the mention of spies etc.

We are livening up this forum.

and Que....

Cheesecake cookies! Nuff said.

Jimmy please understand, Quelaana and I are having a fun fight over people we both adore and trust...nothing more nothing less...you are the one bringing ickiness in with the mention of spies etc.

We are livening up this forum.

and Que....

Cheesecake cookies! Nuff said.
    You poor dear, resorting to stealing my ingredients already?

You were harder to beat the last time we met on S1...But my team still did it.

You didn't have to concede the battle so quickly!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Should be fun. Things are not all locked in yet but teams seem to be shaping up from a few sides that I can see. I still think there needs to be a discussion between leaders to talk about quad drops. There are 2 big teams coming and two smaller ones (they could be bigger and keeping cards closer to there chest). If the two bigger teams drop in the same quad this server could be lighting in a bottle that turns into a snooze fest by artifact drops if this is not covered.

( I mean this in all seriousness and not playing games or forum spin)
    And what do you suggest, Jimmy? Drawing straws? Or we can simply declare here. The goal HAS to be what you stated. Sleep is necessary, and that's an impossible luxury when two powerhouses spawn same quad. For the sake of all players and their personal lives/health, quads need to be called and respected.

And this is why people stop playing this game. You sit there with your pleas that we play a clean server, and then in the same breath you throw it aside with threats.

How about we start now being respectful to each other. No bull**** on the forum, no character assassinations.
    This server is about rediscovering the fun in this game, and that goal is shattered when opponents start slitting throats.

We can start by not threatening Flossie
    Last edited by Kerzi; 05-10-2017 at 11:35 PM.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    This server is about rediscovering the fun in this game, and that goal is shattered when opponents start slitting throats.
    Some of us would argue that those two things are one in the same.. Or at least one can be derived from another.. lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

It dont matter.... Anvil and I will curb stomp all 4 quads and call it done! No Hugglefest and no bs... Dont believe me? Just wait and see!
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    It dont matter.... Anvil and I will curb stomp all 4 quads and call it done! No Hugglefest and no bs... Dont believe me? Just wait and see!
    You're not supposed to tell our plans lol.. People seem to forget time and again how we see the grey as the 5th quad, and we tend to control it..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    You're not supposed to tell our plans lol.. People seem to forget time and again how we see the grey as the 5th quad, and we tend to control it..
    But that was my plan!

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

FLOWER!!!!!

They are trying to steal our thread!!! Make them stop!!

This was OUR happy little fight you nasty people. Go AWAY!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

But I have pie!

But I have pie!
    Ah...ok Correct spirit of the thread. YOU may stay.

What kind of pie?
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

I brought brownies!!! Can I stay too?
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

I brought honey, to attract the Bee's..

What kind of pie?
    Warm apple pie.

You may stay, if you obey the rules. This is a bickering match between FLOWER and ME!! Conducted by OUR rules. Gentle teasing, poking fun, etc are allowed. No nastiness.

So BEHAVE YOURSELVES!! Don't make me get my flying Monkeys!
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-11-2017 at 04:30 AM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

I have almond shortbread.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

There are starting to be as many treats in here as there are in the lounge.

: drools :
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

My cheesecake is STILL the best treat in here!! No matter what you all bring. But it Especially beats out Flowers 700 year old extremely stale cookies. There isn't enough wine to make those taste good!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

I have T A C O ' S!!!!!

Nothing beats them.... NOTHING
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Sorry folks... Murdok wins.

Who elected u judge?

And Flower?

AKU IS MINE!!!
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-11-2017 at 02:39 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

You all brought food, but I brought my stomach, so......

Who elected u judge?
    Taco's trump all.... They are the Betty White of food!

I have T A C O ' S!!!!!
    Nothing beats them.... NOTHING
    Quote Originally Posted by Akumetsu View Post
    Sorry folks... Murdok wins.
    Taco's trump all.... They are the Betty White of food!
    ^^ Qft..

AKU IS MINE!!!
    Sorry Hans, wrong guess..