Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Next round Sturm und Drang

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    I am a dagron, hear me rawr!
    See? You belong on my team, not with someone who calls you ...I cant say it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    leadˇerˇship
    ˈlēdərˌSHip/Submit noun
    the action of leading a group of people or an organization. "different styles of leadership"
    synonyms: guidance, direction, control, management, superintendence, supervision;
    the state or position of being a leader.
    There you go, Chuck, you just proved I'm good at what I do...I gave you guidance and direction and you mimicked the task. Good job!.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Come to me. I want it all.....I got an F in kindergarten....so just give it to me....and Que you know I really really really want to steal you from Jimmy.
    Sweetie, you got that backwards...Jimmy is MINE, not the other way around.

And now Hermes/coyote is mine, and Burninator (the dragon) and...anyone else I want to claim!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Until Greg shows up anyway. Then it's a free for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    I was under the distinct impression Bane was also intending to form a team given he had been talking to the some of the same people I had and was attempting to recruit them. He has been overly quiet of late however and not posting; perhaps laying low?
    Yeah, he and I chatted today about possibilities.. Nothing concrete yet..

The other team I tried contacting but got little to no indication from was Funtards.
    I am with them on s2, maybe I should run this up the flag pole, in the chat room..

I think the other question you had has since been answered.
    Indeed, seems the S/W is the only quad not claimed.. Well besides the grey, but that's my quad.. :P
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    See? You belong on my team, not with someone who calls you ...I cant say it!!
    He is my little Burnie Pooh, he can handle my blandishments....he groks me.

Sweetie, you got that backwards...Jimmy is MINE, not the other way around.
    Disentangle yourself and come to me....I have cookies.

And now Hermes/coyote is mine, and Burninator (the dragon) and...anyone else I want to claim!!
    MINE, I tell you MINE!!!!!!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Yeah, he and I chatted today about possibilities.. Nothing concrete yet..

I am with them on s2, maybe I should run this up the flag pole, in the chat room..

Indeed, seems the S/W is the only quad not claimed.. Well besides the grey, but that's my quad.. :P
    Considering the 3 current teams, if he has any desire to run a team himself he should probably commit sooner rather than later so that there is people still left to recruit.

If you could release that fox in the chicken coop that'd be appreciated. The more quality teams available to participate the more fun the server should be overall. It would suit their modus operandi as I recall it (although my recollection is overly outdated in this regard).

Unless we end up on the same team I'm afraid you'll have to fight me for the grey mano-a-mano.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Unless we end up on the same team I'm afraid you'll have to fight me for the grey mano-a-mano.
    We wont be the only ones..but..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I... I have nothing on that pic. Just... ...

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Burn, please be mine... You know I have an affinity for dagrons, dargons, and other similar creatures...
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

I have offers to dual on Flower`s team.
    I have offers to play on Jimmy`s team.
    I have offers to do something different.

I do not have the time nor desire to lead so I will not be forming up the fourth team. I may be willing to help organize or build a small band of trouble makers who either punish the wicked or cause havoc for the sake of havoc. I might also put together a small group of new players. I'm just waiting to see where the chips fall and I'm just here to help.

I... I have nothing on that pic. Just... ...
    Yeah, that's kinda how I roll.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    .... a small band of trouble makers who either punish the wicked or cause havoc for the sake of havoc..
    /me raises his hand..

Hmm. I haz roast beast, Yankee pot roast, Homemade lasagna and several varieties of chocolate pie. plus Black forest cake. So Flossie will have more to offer than just her wonderful cookies.

Excel

Take out doesnt' count.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

pssst we deliver
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by m.walker.m View Post
    Hmm. I haz roast beast, Yankee pot roast, Homemade lasagna and several varieties of chocolate pie. plus Black forest cake. So Flossie will have more to offer than just her wonderful cookies.

Excel
    Sounds like you pushed the shopping cart down the frozen foods aisle at the grocery store...Stouffers and Marie Calendar gonna be on your team?
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Excel is a funny guy.....he gets recipe ideas from the frozen food section and then buys the fresh to make them.

edit:

Because of a dire incident that recently took place.....I now possess all the cheesecake.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 05-18-2017 at 04:55 PM. Reason: blame Que

Frozen roast beast and lasagna!?! How uncouth. I may not cook a lot, but what I do cook is real and tasty.

Excel

Frozen roast beast and lasagna!?! How uncouth. I may not cook a lot, but what I do cook is real and tasty.

Excel
    What do you expect from Que? After all she stole my pink ponny embossed flail. I bet she doesnt' even know what a ponny is.

I have a yankee candle! Does that help?
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Because of a dire incident that recently took place.....I now possess all the cheesecake.
    Yup, she stole all the stuff I had left out for her...the specially made soggy, moldy stuff. I remade all new and fresh...

Excel
    Then why are there dozens of empty boxes that say Stouffers and Marie Callendar
    in your trash?

What do you expect from Que? After all she stole my pink ponny embossed flail. I bet she doesnt' even know what a ponny is.
    I now own it...possession of the FAMOUS FLOWER FLAIL!!!

No longer does Flower have the Flail to threaten people with! Chaos reigns!
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-18-2017 at 06:59 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

....And Que still does not know what a Ponny is.....she will learn, she will learn.

....And Que still does not know what a Ponny is.....she will learn, she will learn.
    ....scratch....scratch....queitly removing the etching from the infamous Flower Flail....
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

....scratch....scratch....queitly removing the etching from the infamous Flower Flail....
    Oh oh!

::goes and hides

I thought that was safely in the hands of the SMOD. How did anyone get their hands on it?

I thought that was safely in the hands of the SMOD. How did anyone get their hands on it?
    I'm just that evil....
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Que lured me away with some of her delicious cheesecake.....of which is all mine now...and yes that fresh stuff you just made....I haz it.

Of course Que does not quite realize what is coming down the pike:

Imagine in My Little Pony shades of pink a combination of this:

not too too scary

add this:

with teeth like this:

the pink ponnies are coming for you Que....not a good idea to remove the embossing....not a good idea at all.

ohhh Flower....

I live, where, in real life, THIS greets all that dare venture into the area:

bluemustang.jpg.CROP.promo-large2.jpg

Then, only the brave, who get closer, find this:

denver_airport_horse_night.jpg

And the foolish, see this, just before the lights go out:

DEN_Mustang2.jpg

So don't tell ME about your cutesy little pink flails...My blue mustang eats them for brunch!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

When did you all move to Australia?

When did you all move to Australia?
    Like last week... where's my house warming gift?
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Oh so now it is my flail again.....funny how you "lost" it as soon as the Ponnies became active.

Now I have all the cheesecake and my flail

Jimmy, you are late to the claiming game. Hermes is MINE! Kabiewabi is MINE MINE MINE! (I do not think she is playing...but she is till mine)
    Flossie, I disagree. I started claiming well before you even knew we were coming and although everyone knows her now. I still knew how freaking awesome of a person she was way before you. Hermes on the other hand has to make up his mind but he knows I want him with us. I might just bust him a phone call tonight.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Oh so now it is my flail again.....funny how you "lost" it as soon as the Ponnies became active.

Now I have all the cheesecake and my flail

Oh no you don't!! I still have it. I was simply acknowledging that it's your flail, even though I'm in possession.

And, since you have admitted, publicly, that my cheesecake is better, NOW how are you going to recruit with stale dry cookies, and no flail to threaten them with?

Shhhhh, Jimmy. She doesn't know we started planning her downfall months ago!!
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-19-2017 at 12:47 AM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Silly Jimmy ...how little you really know, Kabiwabi is mine, I was there when Walter was born.

And Que....I have the flail, it is bonded to me.....I still wield it and now I have the cheesecake too.

Nope. Holding it for ransom. Its whining for you, but I told it to shut up and deal.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

That is a warning.

That is a warning.
    Oh. Really?

Am I supposed to be scared here?

NOT exactly shaking in my high heels. You gotta do better than post pictures of people on your team, to scare me!!

(we are friends, so notice I didn't say "selfies")
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-19-2017 at 04:56 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

::Giggle::

Oh. Really?

Am I supposed to be scared here?

NOT exactly shaking in my high heels. You gotta do better than post pictures of people on your team, to scare me!!

(we are friends, so notice I didn't say "selfies")
    I am not allowed to post pictures of the folk on my team....it would break the forum with the sheer traffic caused by lookielous wanting to see their glorious visages.

Quote Originally Posted by haavarl View Post
    MINE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by haavarl View Post
    Ooooh, look at the pretty, pretty kitty.

/me pets kitty and skritches it under the chin, just where kitties like to be skritched.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

MINE!!!!!!!!
    Are you going to adopt everyone? Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    If you play, you better tell me. I miss you a ton. You have been and always will be one of the nicest persons in the game.
    Thanks!
    I stopped playing a long time ago. Don't really remember the game anymore...

Jimmy, you are late to the claiming game. Hermes is MINE! Kabiewabi is MINE MINE MINE! (I do not think she is playing...but she is till mine)
    Kabiewabi is nobody's.

Silly Jimmy ...how little you really know, Kabiwabi is mine, I was there when Walter was born.
    I cannot say for certain whom has known me longer. I believe it is Jimmy because he and I met years ago and have played many rounds together. Our first round together was on beta I think, and a slow us server. I have played on US1 Round 6 and 7, US6 Round 4, and two USX rounds.

As for you Flossie, I believe you and I met on the forum when I created kabooja. That was say...4 years ago? Walter was born shortly after that, but definitely after I had met Jimmy.

Wow. I have known the both of you for years now. That is crazy.
    Last edited by kabooja; 05-21-2017 at 01:14 AM. Reason: Quoting more people and adding to my post.

It is lovely, knowing you.