Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next round Sturm und Drang

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Might need more than that. Just grabbed the Unique Wheat last night on s3...
    oh Blacktiger is pretty sad you beat him by 30 min.

We have special brownies?

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    oh Blacktiger is pretty sad you beat him by 30 min.

We have special brownies?
    A few people sad I beat them to it. Was only 30 tiles away so ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Might need more than that. Just grabbed the Unique Wheat last night on s3...
    I have copious amounts of alcohol. And a chef on call. And a masseuse. And a Flossie.

Come play with us
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    I have copious amounts of alcohol. And a chef on call. And a masseuse. And a Flossie.

Come play with us
    I am a chef and American.

I think that covers everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I am a chef and American.

I think that covers everything.
    Our chef is female and American.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Sounds like whichever side garners the support of Smod Polkadot will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

MINE!!!!!!!!

in before Que
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Thats ok...Flower and Foley will need all the help they can get. I have no intention of being greedy, (like the example flower is setting) We all know with only those dusty cookies for a bribe, Flower is struggling to recruit. And Foley! Poor Foley, I heard he's so desperate he invited ACN!!!

I want this to be an epic server, like days of old. Lots of people, lots of activity and action and good clean fun and fighting. So if Flower needs help recruiting, I MIGHT give her the recipe for cheesecake...just not the GOOD ones.

psssst....they can keep their chefs....we have an open bar. If we want food, we will, in time honored Travian tradition, go RAID it!!
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-16-2017 at 03:19 AM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Someone called me a madman.

I've come to the right place then.

YOU, my dear, are CLAIMED!!!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

No....I want!

And Que.....I have the TARDIS.

yeah yeah. And the jam drops...From the PB&J's.

Hows that working for you?
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Que.... Just in case you hadn't noticed, flower and I have been running an open bar for several years now. For everyone.

You and your team are welcome to drop by.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Ok, soo.. Poking aside, I am truly curious now.. Who are the main group leaders..? If I am correct, I am seeing 3 so far..

1) Flower & co..
    2) Quelaana & co..
    and now,
    3) Foley & co..

Am I correct..? Is there a 4th yet, or even 5th ? Also, two more questions, a) when is the approx start date, and b) when/how are teams deciding what quad to spawn in..?
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Thats ok...Flower and Foley will need all the help they can get. I have no intention of being greedy, (like the example flower is setting) We all know with only those dusty cookies for a bribe, Flower is struggling to recruit. And Foley! Poor Foley, I heard he's so desperate he invited ACN!!!

I want this to be an epic server, like days of old. Lots of people, lots of activity and action and good clean fun and fighting. So if Flower needs help recruiting, I MIGHT give her the recipe for cheesecake...just not the GOOD ones.

psssst....they can keep their chefs....we have an open bar. If we want food, we will, in time honored Travian tradition, go RAID it!!
    No I thought I was going to be on your team!
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

Quote Originally Posted by Meherrin View Post
    Que.... Just in case you hadn't noticed, flower and I have been running an open bar for several years now. For everyone.
    Really...somehow my invitation must have been lost in the mail.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Ok, soo.. Poking aside, I am truly curious now.. Who are the main group leaders..? If I am correct, I am seeing 3 so far..

1) Flower & co..
    2) Quelaana & co..
    and now,
    3) Foley & co..

Am I correct..? Is there a 4th yet, or even 5th ? Also, two more questions, a) when is the approx start date, and b) when/how are teams deciding what quad to spawn in..?
    Those are confirmed...there are rumors of several others, but at this point, Foley, Flower and I are the ones who have committed.

As far as quads, Flower, Foley and I need to talk.

And actually, since Flower seems to think she can claim people....I'm gonna claim NE. (Hate typing those -/- s.
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-16-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Foley clearly wants an easy win by having me on his team.
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Really...somehow my invitation must have been lost in the mail.

Clean your glasses! The lounge....it has been open for rounds upon rounds, there is one for every server, though some servers are slackerheads and don't appreciate a good lounge.

Those are confirmed...there are rumors of several others, but at this point, Foley, Flower and I are the ones who have committed.

As far as quads, Flower, Foley and I need to talk.

And actually, since Flower seems to think she can claim people....I'm gonna claim NE. (Hate typing those -/- s.
    ...Not being -ist and quite able to type -/-....I am inclined to go SW.

I think the last time I tried to type the -/- was when I ended up simultaneously attacking/defending Storeythor...

Some of us do have our limitations.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Clean your glasses! The lounge....it has been open for rounds upon rounds, there is one for every server, though some servers are slackerheads and don't appreciate a good lounge.

...Not being -ist and quite able to type -/-....I am inclined to go SW.
    And done. Flower and I would like to claim the SW
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

OH. That. When I referred to "open bar" I was actually thinking something that offers more along the lines of 60 yr old Macallen, rather than that cheap hooch and box wine you guys have.
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-16-2017 at 05:13 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

I claim NW!

OH. That. When I referred to "open bar" I was actually thinking something that offers more along the lines of 60 yr old Macallen, rather than that cheap hooch and box wine you guys have.
    Quelaana, the lounge is neutral ground and always has been. And we serve everything you could ask for. To anyone who wants to drop by. It;s about coming together as players, not picking sides.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Um....clearly you have never been to the lounge....you do know it is TARDIS supplied.

ACN, STFU. You are, as usual, clueless. Take the hint that no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, is recruiting or fighting to have YOU join their team
    OMG, Cold hard facts have been dropped. I would love to see you there ACN. Your a decent farm account for most of the people coming to this server.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Someone called me a madman.

I've come to the right place then.
    Claimed!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post
    Did someone say chili? I made chili two days ago.

Cheesecake? I like the light and fluffy Japanese style. NY is the way to go too.
    If you play, you better tell me. I miss you a ton. You have been and always will be one of the nicest persons in the game.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Jimmy, you are late to the claiming game. Hermes is MINE! Kabiewabi is MINE MINE MINE! (I do not think she is playing...but she is till mine)

Default Fake news

Jimmy, you are late to the claiming game. Hermes is MINE! Kabiewabi is MINE MINE MINE! (I do not think she is playing...but she is till mine)
    Flower, just cause you say something doesn't make it so!! I claimed both of them first. Coyote has already been added to our pre game warmup chat!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Flower, just cause you say something doesn't make it so!! I claimed both of them first. Coyote has already been added to our pre game warmup chat!!
    Pregame warmup chat?

Uh oh I've only been communicating with a conch shell.

Dammit the spoilers -- I now have to forget I read this if/when I randomly select a quad!

Not that any of you want me noobing up your teams

/would like to team up with The Burn.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Burnie pooh is MINE!

Burnie pooh is MINE!
    ...Burnie pooh?

somehow that lacks the intimidation factor of Burninator...or The Burn..
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

OMG, Cold hard facts have been dropped. I would love to see you there ACN. Your a decent farm account for most of the people coming to this server.

Claimed!!!!!

If you play, you better tell me. I miss you a ton. You have been and always will be one of the nicest persons in the game.
    Your 5 villas accounts don't say much either.
    If I join us1, I don't think your account will last by mid-game.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Your 5 villas accounts don't say much either.
    If I join us1, I don't think your account will last by mid-game.

clue
    /kluː/
    noun
    1. something that helps to solve a problem or unravel a mystery
    2. not to have a clue

to be completely baffled
    to be completely ignorant or incompetent
    Attached Images Attached Images
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

It is great to see so many cool, good people in here. A sincere good luck to everyone. Should be fun, and as always - keep it classy.

Until Greg shows up anyway. Then it's a free for all.

Flower and I are having a perfectly happy little bickering match... I can't help it if she's greedy
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    It is great to see so many cool, good people in here. A sincere good luck to everyone. Should be fun, and as always - keep it classy.

Until Greg shows up anyway. Then it's a free for all.
    Come to me.

Flower and I are having a perfectly happy little bickering match... I can't help it if she's greedy
    I want it all.....I got an F in kindergarten....so just give it to me....and Que you know I really really really want to steal you from Jimmy.

clue
    /kluː/
    noun
    1. something that helps to solve a problem or unravel a mystery
    2. not to have a clue

to be completely baffled
    to be completely ignorant or incompetent
    leadˇerˇship
    ˈlēdərˌSHip/Submit
    noun
    the action of leading a group of people or an organization.
    "different styles of leadership"
    synonyms: guidance, direction, control, management, superintendence, supervision;
    the state or position of being a leader.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

...Burnie pooh?

somehow that lacks the intimidation factor of Burninator...or The Burn..
    I am a dagron, hear me rawr!

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post

1) Flower & co..
    2) Quelaana & co..
    and now,
    3) Foley & co..

I was under the distinct impression Bane was also intending to form a team given he had been talking to the some of the same people I had and was attempting to recruit them. He has been overly quiet of late however and not posting; perhaps laying low?

Although I would love for nothing more than some other teams to take part, the other potentials I had heard about have since slipped into the folds of other teams or simply moved on e.g. GONE. I did try to garner some interest from usx but neither IDTS or Knights seemed interested at that point (I do note they're now having a conversation on how boring things have become). The other team I tried contacting but got little to no indication from was Funtards.

As for start date, Murdok is indicating that this current round should be over in 14 days. After that perhaps a month or two making it July / August.

I think the other question you had has since been answered.