Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next round Sturm und Drang

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Greg, be smart and stay out of this, it concerns you not. You are attempting to wade in where angels fear with your nattering.
    This is Flower and my fight!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

/me thinks you may have mis-quoted Flower a bit..

lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

It was a good quote, I just tweaked it a bit to fit the context.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

lol..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

My contribution:

US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    And what do you suggest, Jimmy? Drawing straws? Or we can simply declare here. The goal HAS to be what you stated. Sleep is necessary, and that's an impossible luxury when two powerhouses spawn same quad. For the sake of all players and their personal lives/health, quads need to be called and respected.

And this is why people stop playing this game. You sit there with your pleas that we play a clean server, and then in the same breath you throw it aside with threats.

How about we start now being respectful to each other. No bull**** on the forum, no character assassinations.
    This server is about rediscovering the fun in this game, and that goal is shattered when opponents start slitting throats.

We can start by not threatening Flossie
    Wooooh there. I agree with you but in no way was I threatening anyone. I could interpret you message as a character assasinasion atempt and move it into you being a hippcret but let's set that aside because there are to many points I agree with you on and I was not meaning it as a threat, it was a reminder. Yes, I can get spy's and I prefer not to. My suggestion has and will be that we get on the same page as leaders, see if we can set up some things and agree to some friendly rule in a war game if it is even possible.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Quote Originally Posted by Pile of Pandas View Post
    My contribution:

Yeah!!! Another cheesecake fan! Twist, you can be on MY team too!!

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    in no way was I threatening anyone. I could interpret you message as a character assasinasion atempt and move it into you being a hippcret but let's set that aside because there are to many points I agree with you on and I was not meaning it as a threat, it was a reminder. Yes, I can get spy's and I prefer not to. My suggestion has and will be that we get on the same page as leaders, see if we can set up some things and agree to some friendly rule in a war game if it is even possible.
    Jimmy, you have GOT to proofread what you write. I knew you were not insulting anyone, or planning on spys, but the only reason I had any inkling of what you meant was multiple conversations with you, but even then I was scratching my head. What you wrote was totally confusing and just flat weird.

Aside from which, you insult Flower and you will be the FIRST one to be stood in the corner.

Q
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-11-2017 at 08:21 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

POP....come play with me....I have cookies, Quelaana's cheesecake has been 'aging' in a purse left in the trunk of her car sitting in the blazing sun....all the styrofoam in the world will not keep cheesecake yummy.

And Que.....Aku....MINE!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

POP....come play with me....I have cookies, Quelaana's cheesecake has been 'aging' in a purse left in the trunk of her car sitting in the blazing sun....all the styrofoam in the world will not keep cheesecake yummy.
    Haven't SEEN sun in a week...and your "metamucil" cookies are 700 years old, you said so yourself! Dust to dust, there flower.

And Que.....Aku....MINE!
    OHHH no you don't!! Aku has held or sat my WW for 3 rounds, (NOT including the one he stole from Kimmie!) winning each one, no drama, no constant "send wheat", none of that "OMG we have incoming!" panic. He gets about as panic stricken as a bag of cement. You absolutely CANNOT have him!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Haven't SEEN sun in a week...and your "metamucil" cookies are 700 years old, you said so yourself! Dust to dust, there flower.

OHHH no you don't!! Aku has held or sat my WW for 3 rounds, (NOT including the one he stole from Kimmie!) winning each one, no drama, no constant "send wheat", none of that "OMG we have incoming!" panic. He gets about as panic stricken as a bag of cement. You absolutely CANNOT have him!!
    Ooooh soggy cheesecake!!!!! EW!....Is it really moldy old cheesecake soup you are trying to pass off as cheesecake.

And Aku, I want. Aku MINE!!!!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Default Wish in one hand....

And Aku, I want. Aku MINE!!!!
    Pretty sure you know the rest of the saying here...

And I didn't know cheesecake COULD mold...since it never last long enough to even come close....unlike those cookies that have had HOW many birthdays???
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-11-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Um.....I have heard stories about Aku.

The recipe, nto the cookies themselves is tried and true.....unlike your soggy soupy moldy cheesecake....how could you let that happen?

Oh....those stories about Aku.....yep. MINE!!!!!!

Ahhh flower...running out of new material? Rehashing the same things you said earlier is just sad.

Creativity. Fresh content. New ideas.You should try it. Prevents your "cookies" from getting stale.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Anyone else is ready for this server? I surely can't wait for ME to JOIN Quelaana's team. Should be fun under Quelaana's leadership.

-I'm being sarcastic
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

Ahhh flower...running out of new material? Rehashing the same things you said earlier is just sad.

Creativity. Fresh content. New ideas.You should try it. Prevents your "cookies" from getting stale.
    My apologies, I didn't realize the moldy soupy cheesecake has now dried out, with a cracked crusty layer on top and sludgy goo in the center.....who knows what flavor it started out as.....

btw we also have jam drops

....and Scare and Carni.....MINE!!! Aku....MINE!!!!

But don't worry you have a camp follower...

Quote Originally Posted by ArabChuckNorris View Post
    Anyone else is ready for this server? I surely can't wait for ME to JOIN Quelaana's team. Should be fun under Quelaana's leadership.

-I'm being sarcastic

Somehow I though I was dealing here with Flossie, aka Flower, aka The Morrigan...When did Delusional take over that ID?

Jam drops...yeesh. Getting messy when you make a PB&J doesn't count.

I have things like bourbon balls.

You got Cochin, I will conceed that. (Not happily, but I'm just glad he's back.) You want Ja'mie or Carni you need to make a trade....

Aku is NOT up for discussion. Period. I would not give you Aku if you volunteered to take that groupie off my hands as a bribe.

So, Suck it up BUTTERCUP and deal.
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-13-2017 at 10:07 PM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

So are Quads called already or are there any open?

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    So are Quads called already or are there any open?
    To my knowledge, quads have not yet been called.

Quelaana and I are happily squabbling to keep the interest high.

Well I'm trying...but you're slacking. Not keeping up your end of the deal here, sweetie.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Sooo, I'll be the noob and ask who Aku is. Old vet that you're fighting over?

Flossie, you're playing with kerzi, right? Quelaana, I think I may be ending up on your team; I think I read somewhere that we have some common friends in one of the forming teams. I'm not sure how secretive everything is, so I'll leave it at that. I'll bring my cheesecake if you bring yours!

LOL.

Aku is Akumetsu. He's been on my team for the last 4 rounds, held or sat the WWs for 3 wins out of 3. Awesome player. Flower is delusional if she thinks I'd give him up!

I don't think anything is secret at this point. I've got people on my team that have been former enemies. Lots of friends. Lots of old vets coming out of retirement..

You are welcome. This is gonna be fun!!

What kind of cheesecake?
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-15-2017 at 02:54 AM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

What kind of cheesecake?
    You can't beat NY with strawberries, but I have a soft spot for chocolate and peanut butter. I'll bring both

PoP, the reality is we all will have friends on opposing teams. There really is nothing secretive going on. Yes I will be playing with Kerzi....strictly DCing I hope.

Que and I are just having a fun old time ripping each other up claiming friends old and new for our respective teams.

Que.....we have Chili

Tacos, chili and stale cookies...Mixed with your team getting you *****es kicked?
    What you're gonna have, my dear, is indigestion.
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-15-2017 at 01:56 AM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Did someone say chili? I made chili two days ago.

Cheesecake? I like the light and fluffy Japanese style. NY is the way to go too.

LOL.

Aku is Akumetsu. He's been on my team for the last 4 rounds, held or sat my WWs for 3 wins out of 3. Awesome player. Flower is delusional if she thinks I'd give him up!

I don't think anything is secret at this point. I've got people on my team that have been former enemies. Lots of friends. Lots of old vets coming out of retirement..

You are welcome. This is gonna be fun!!

What kind of cheesecake?
    The only 'good' thing I've seen Aku do is just hold a WW.
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

Somehow I though I was dealing here with Flossie, aka Flower, aka The Morrigan...When did Delusional take over that ID?

Jam drops...yeesh. Getting messy when you make a PB&J doesn't count.

I have things like bourbon balls.

You got Cochin, I will conceed that. (Not happily, but I'm just glad he's back.) You want Ja'mie or Carni you need to make a trade....

Aku is NOT up for discussion. Period. I would not give you Aku if you volunteered to take that groupie off my hands as a bribe.

So, Suck it up BUTTERCUP and deal.

And now I jump in, cause Cochin is now, and will always be, mine forever and ever and ever amen

And I too want Jamie and Carni. We risk, however, splitting the poor boys in two if we play tug a war with them. While that may be fun, I don't think their moms would appreciate it. And it is Mother's Day, after all.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

I am a professional auntie.....so I can claim them with no motherly qualms but with auntly glee.

MINE!!!

ACN, STFU. You are, as usual, clueless. Take the hint that no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, is recruiting or fighting to have YOU join their team.

Kerzi, I envy you Cochin. He's a sweetheart and was with me for the s3 FWB group. I swear I gained 5 pounds just from his pictures of food!! But I'm just glad he is back.

Kabooja,
    I have been wanting to try the Japanese style...watched a vid of it, and looked interesting. But the family was campaigning for the Dulce du leche cheesecake again, so I caved.
    Last edited by Quelaana; 05-15-2017 at 03:09 AM.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

ACN, STFU. You are, as usual, clueless. Take the hint that no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, is recruiting or fighting to have YOU join their team.

Kerzi, I envy you Cochin. He's a sweetheart and was with me for the s3 FWB group. I swear I gained 5 pounds just from his pictures of food!! But I'm just glad he is back.

Kabooja,
    I have been wanting to try the Japanese style...watched a vid of it, and looked interesting. But the family was campaigning for the Dulce du leche cheesecake again, so I caved.
    Actually I have been invited by a few.

I don't get why you're making Aku sound like he is the greatest Travian player of all time. We all know that I currently hold the medal for that.
    Last edited by ArabChuckNorris; 05-15-2017 at 03:45 AM.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

I'll bring Pate en Croute.

Is that good enough to earn myself a quad?

Yeah, I'll bet my group will invade your quad to take that away!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Actually I have been invited by a few.

I don't get why you're making Aku sound like he is the greatest Travian player of all time. We all know that I currently hold the medal for that.
    Hint, if you have to point out you are the greatest...it means you are just not there.

I'll bring Pate en Croute.

Is that good enough to earn myself a quad?
    Yeah, I'll bet my group will invade your quad to take that away!!
    Get in line!

Hint, if you have to point out you are the greatest...it means you are just not there.

Get in line!
    I once built 100 troops. Even the natars couldn't take me on!
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:

I once built 100 troops. Even the natars couldn't take me on!
    Fearsome.

He actually built more. They just all starved cause he was so busy arguing about what to do with them.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

NooOOOOooooo!!!! Not starvation....BAD BAD BAD.

What if I put my name out there to play with a group. Whoever has the best offering wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    What if I put my name out there to play with a group. Whoever has the best offering wins?
    We have cookies.

We have cookies.
    Might need more than that. Just grabbed the Unique Wheat last night on s3...