Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Next round Sturm und Drang

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    us6 has only recently restarted.
    Wait, that horse isn't dead yet..?? Where's Mongo when you need him..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Didn't realise it had been beaten. I'm definitely not a vet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Well, technically as the saying goes, you can't beat it until it's dead.. But the server needs to be dead, what with the severely low turnout on all the servers..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Just a public fyi... I have officially and finally retired from this game. I wish everyone the best in the future. I have signed out of skype and really cant see a reason to sign back in.

I want to give a shout out to a few people in closing... Anvil for picking up the slack while I was unable too, Greg for being there and calling me when I was in a very dark place, Kerzi for listening to me when I needed an ear and a shoulder to cry on, Witchy (though she retired long ago) for being one of the best leaders anyone could ask to work with, Flower for doing everything you have done to help our teams out, also the other leaders of some of the greatest teams the .us domain has seen!
    Finally I want to say thanks to everyone that Ive played with and against the last 10+ years. Its been one hell of a road... both good and bad at times and I will remember all the great memories..

With this said *drops mic*
    Bob aka Murdok is out!
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Just a public fyi... I have officially and finally retired from this game. I wish everyone the best in the future. I have signed out of skype and really cant see a reason to sign back in.

I want to give a shout out to a few people in closing... Anvil for picking up the slack while I was unable too, Greg for being there and calling me when I was in a very dark place, Kerzi for listening to me when I needed an ear and a shoulder to cry on, Witchy (though she retired long ago) for being one of the best leaders anyone could ask to work with, Flower for doing everything you have done to help our teams out, also the other leaders of some of the greatest teams the .us domain has seen!
    Finally I want to say thanks to everyone that Ive played with and against the last 10+ years. Its been one hell of a road... both good and bad at times and I will remember all the great memories..

Bob aka Murdok is out!
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Maddy will be greatly missed. Farewell, mighty warrior.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Bob aka Murdok is out!

I will miss you in game, but I will be calling you still.. Love you brother..

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    Wait, that horse isn't dead yet..?? Where's Mongo when you need him..

Fie on you. us6 was always my favorite server......

Quote Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
    Fie on you. us6 was always my favorite server......
    It was truly a fun time, but the game is dying and needs to have less servers.. The less there are, the more competitive the ones left will be..

Bob aka Murdok is out!
    Thanks for being an awesome dual and letting me in on the fun of blowing s*** up you will be missed
    S1r3: Loqutis - TEG
    S1r4: Muffin Bluffin - TEG
    S1r5: on a "impossible" solo in TRP (Disavowed)
    S1r6: Silly Froggy.... Hammers R 4 Attack
    S1r7: Radioactv Anvil CARE
    S1r10: An Angry Beaver BTDT
    S5r4: Cowboy
    S7r2: Thunder Lizard
    S7r3: ohhhmmm