Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Next round Sturm und Drang

Quote Originally Posted by Quelaana View Post
    Flower and MY thread....you do not have claiming rights in here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Don't make me go make a new thread!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    He'll do it! He's a Jarwa!
    It's like a Jawa except only more impressive because he has an extra letter in the name.
    I cower in fear of the extra letter......and will do his bidding....

Dibs on Gibs
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Flower you don't cower in fear of anything or anyone!!
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Flower you don't cower in fear of anything or anyone!!
    Shhh
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    You're just jellies you don't have a massage therapist on your team.

Though it seems yours has a stand-up comedian...
    GIBBY!!!!!!!

We had BETTER have a massage giver as it was part of the enticement for me to dual. I am looking forward to my massages while being hand fed grapes.......

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    GIBBY!!!!!!!

We had BETTER have a massage giver as it was part of the enticement for me to dual. I am looking forward to my massages while being hand fed grapes.......
    It's so great to see you again, Cis!!

I'm sure there have been many volunteers to hand feed you grapes and fan you with palm branches. Otherwise this would just be a server full of people who don't know what's up (and it's not).
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I'm sure there have been many volunteers to hand feed you grapes and fan you with palm branches. Otherwise this would just be a server full of people who don't know what's up (and it's not).
    No grapes but close...

Cis, your LB dual welcome basket does include a Gibby massage along with assorted soaps, candles, slippers and full spa treatment.

Is this server going to be the Superbowl of servers. Or is it going to crush the game all together.There is a fine line here so lets all be nice.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

We have the opportunity with this upcoming round to play a friendly hard fought fun game. I think we should seize the opportunity and have a blast. There is no need for any meanness, name calling etc.

Recipe stealing....is okay.

This server coming up will be my last... After 10 years and many "retirements" it is / will be time for me to move on! I can only hope it will not be a simfest as many others have been.
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

Soo since you have won most of the servers when you weren't retiring, you want to go out into retirement with a loss this time, right ?? lol

Ohh and side note: I saw you get online at 3am...

/me keeps notes.. lol
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

I think for a lot of us this will be it.

If this one is the "superbowl" of servers, we are all working on making it one of the best, most fun, WHY THE HELL retire?

Cause you all got beat maybe?
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

If this one is the "superbowl" of servers, we are all working on making it one of the best, most fun, WHY THE HELL retire?

Cause you all got beat maybe?
    Because we are gonna go out with a win!

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post

But you just did that.. Now you wanna do it again..? See..addictive.. If this server is the Super Bowl, then next will be the World Series, and then the Larry O' Brien Trophy match etc..etc...etc..
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

We have Brady and deflated balls. No WAY to beat us!!!!

We have Brady and deflated balls. No WAY to beat us!!!!

We have deflated balls. No WAY to beat us!!!!
    Pretty sure I would not have admitted that...even if true.
    S1 R8 SIO - Win
    S4 R8 SIO - Win
    S3 R9 FWB - Win.

Quote Originally Posted by odinloki View Post
    But you just did that.. Now you wanna do it again..? See..addictive.. If this server is the Super Bowl, then next will be the World Series, and then the Larry O' Brien Trophy match etc..etc...etc..
    Um, but it was a boring slog to the end, for goodness sake we even had to change goals to get the blasted server to end sooner. Just think if we had not changed our goal, the server would still be on for around another month....just imagine it if you can....

We have ... deflated balls.

Ohh and side note: I saw you get online at 3am...

/me keeps notes.. lol
    You know me.. my hours are totally fubard now that I'm back to work! nights... days... days... nights... the only way I can keep track is the position of the sun.. and then I'm not always sure depending on which pair of sunglasses I have on!
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

if we had not changed our goal, the server would still be on for around another month....just imagine it if you can....
    Those that signed on for a Natar win can imagine it...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    And the result would have been continued unbearable boredom and more people leaving the game. Which I guess was the desired result of those who wanted the game to continue.

It's cool to see the Funtards are still serious business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

No grapes but close...

Cis, your LB dual welcome basket does include a Gibby massage along with assorted soaps, candles, slippers and full spa treatment.

Full spa? With happy ending?

If anyone has preference on a restart date for s1, I'd suggest they put forth their request forthwith here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Don't make me go make a new thread!!
    He'll do it! He's a Jarwa.
    But will he stick around to see it's end..

Just think if we had not changed our goal, the server would still be on for around another month....just imagine it if you can....
    ^^ Exactly..

And the result would have been continued unbearable boredom and more people leaving the game..
    No the end result would have been a Natar win which we agreed upon in the first place.. People would have left the server maybe but not the game.. We could have lost 3/4 of our accounts to deletion/boredom but still would have been too powerful a force for the server..

No the end result would have been a Natar win which we agreed upon in the first place.. People would have left the server maybe but not the game.. We could have lost 3/4 of our accounts to deletion/boredom but still would have been too powerful a force for the server..
    We voted as a team initially to go for a Natar win, we had fun, completely trounced our opposition and then the utter complete boredom set in. I had people coming to me saying they were ready to leave the game nto the server, the game, too many people telling me that. We held a second vote, you could have weighed in...frankly I was surprised at the overwhelming response for ending it asap.

We voted as a team initially to go for a Natar win, we had fun, completely trounced our opposition and then the utter complete boredom set in. I had people coming to me saying they were ready to leave the game nto the server, the game, too many people telling me that. We held a second vote, you could have weighed in...frankly I was surprised at the overwhelming response for ending it asap.
    and now we want to push the restart back which is also causing players like Murdok to not want to play, that will be a bad thing if we lose players like him also
    S1r3: Loqutis - TEG
    S1r4: Muffin Bluffin - TEG
    S1r5: on a "impossible" solo in TRP (Disavowed)
    S1r6: Silly Froggy.... Hammers R 4 Attack
    S1r7: Radioactv Anvil CARE
    S1r10: An Angry Beaver BTDT
    S5r4: Cowboy
    S7r2: Thunder Lizard
    S7r3: ohhhmmm

Quote Originally Posted by ruNVNme View Post
    and now we want to push the restart back which is also causing players like Murdok to not want to play, that will be a bad thing if we lose players like him also
    We certainly do not want to lose Murdok.

I had people coming to me saying they were ready to leave the game nto the server, the game, too many people telling me that..
    Wait, you're telling me people were wanting to leave the game, because......wait for it......they were playing it...?
    Please inbox me the names of those people so I do not pull from that list for recruits of next server.. Thank you in advance..

Quote Originally Posted by ruNVNme View Post
    Is ok..I will slip him some of my milkshake when the time comes..

Bane,

You know I am not peeing in your cheerios but a natar win against the teams coming would honestly be more than just a crazy thought. Unless you have been abducted by aliens, traveled out of our galaxy and did a ton of drugs. It happens more now days but if these teams come as set up as they are, its a pipe dream. There are so many factors that would need to go that way that you would need some sliver of control over all 4 teams and I just don't see that happening. Disruption and carnage would be a better goal and more fun. Although If you pull it off, I would be like DAMN son.
    US1:
    R4 Poopydiapers Rebels and Grassy
    R6 Lethal Jimmy: Ethos http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2303146e4a1
    R7 Julius Pleaser
    US2: R6 Churchill Downs: Bacon (dual) http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354796f9e4 The rebuild http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2354849ce46
    US3: R8 Evolution http://travian-reports.net/us/report/223457ba7b3
    US6: R4 Snowflake - GAH EGR (wish I had saved the report)
    US7: R3 Lethaljimmy - ACME (EGH should have saved these ones too)

Jimmy, LB is talking about the round that just ended. BTDT was going for a natar win until it got too boring.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    Bane,

You know I am not peeing in your cheerios but a natar win against the teams coming would honestly be more than just a crazy thought. Unless you have been abducted by aliens, traveled out of our galaxy and did a ton of drugs. It happens more now days but if these teams come as set up as they are, its a pipe dream. There are so many factors that would need to go that way that you would need some sliver of control over all 4 teams and I just don't see that happening. Disruption and carnage would be a better goal and more fun. Although If you pull it off, I would be like DAMN son.
    Never under-estimate the tards.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    If anyone is looking for a preformed team to join up with please feel free to apply
    1. FwB was not a preformed team.
    Battle Reports:
    Finals 2016:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/444870c3228
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/44487179c06

Disruption and carnage would be a better goal and more fun. Although If you pull it off, I would be like DAMN son.
    Disruption and carnage are exactly what led to the would-have-been Natar win on the last round of s1. When all the pro-WW people were blown off the server and/or deleted from sheer destruction of morale the only thing left were the pro-Natar alliances. No-one besides BTDT had the ability to pull off a WW and honestly if BTDT hadn't been so sick of logging in there could've been enough power left over to crush the WW (held by Murdok or not...no offense Maddy) several more times over.

At the end of the day BTDT found way more fun in, and were vastly more devoted to, creating chaos and havoc than they were the Natar win. That's ultimately why what happened, happened.

So yeah - if you want a Natar win then BLOW **** UP
    Last edited by Lurk; Yesterday at 01:14 PM.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

Wait, you're telling me people were wanting to leave the game, because......wait for it......they were playing it...?
    Please inbox me the names of those people so I do not pull from that list for recruits of next server.. Thank you in advance..
    1) Bugzy

But it didn't drive me to make WW, nor was i surprised at all when 'tards tried to kill it. I would have been disappointed if they didn't.

It was boring. I like a strong enemy, and we didn't have one. The closest one we got was a dirty cheater. There was nobody left to kill that deserved killin'.

That and motorcycles. The mileage on mine is way too low.

1) Bugzy.
    I wont be recruiting you anyway, you're already spoken for.. Your dual however, is a nice fit over here..

But it didn't drive me to make WW, nor was i surprised at all when 'tards tried to kill it. I would have been disappointed if they didn't. It was boring.
    Boring enough to leave the game for good..?? I find that very hard to believe.. We may not agree on much, but we are both very much alike in one way, we keep coming back after many times of trying to "retire", and we have had far greater reasons to retire than the boredom of watching the Natars build a WW..

I like a strong enemy, and we didn't have one. The closest one we got was a dirty cheater. There was nobody left to kill that deserved killin'..
    Maybe we should have sandbagged and let Luisssss dig his meathooks a little deeper into his team ?? Or maybe not tore apart TRA/SWAT/Easy ?? Maybe we should only have logged on 2 or 3 times a week to keep it fair..? Or better yet, we could have played with no gold..?