Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trump turning liberals into conspiracy theorists?

Default Is Trump turning liberals into conspiracy theorists?

Yes, yes he is. Half a nation of erbals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

The country with the world's longest official name

Any examples?

Yes.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Yes.
    Are you referring to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    I'm not very bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    Any examples?
    A billionaire can be bribed by Russia.

Also, he meant to say democrats.

Sexual assault.

The next example will be why James Comey was fired.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Well that was no surprise. I'm surprised it took so long.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    You agree, finally showing some sense, good on you.

You agree, finally showing some sense, good on you.
    I predict others will follow. He doesn't like anyone who disagrees with him on anything. Trump sackings don't require any conspiracy.

Of course the next steps are what counts. If any of the indictments are halted, or the investigation changes tack, or is in any way distracted from the trump camp, then even you will have to be disturbed. That's putin style ****.
    Last edited by Rokchick; 05-10-2017 at 12:28 AM.

There is another one. They are popping up every where, ohmalawd!

Such a shame you, and all leftists called for his firing too. I am sure you forgot about that by now though....

I'm really embarrassed right now. I honestly thought rok was thinking on her own right up until she she replied. It was a wonderful two minutes, a glimmer of hope for society and then BAM!! Reality is hard sometimes.

yeah ok conspiracy nuts.

I got a joke for Blazin.

So a well to do southern family is going to Sears to get their photo portrait taken. It's Sunday and after church and the mom, dad and two daughters one 13 and the other one 7 are all well dressed for the photo shoot. As they're standing for the portrait the photographer is adjusting his camera and the younger daughter whispers to her older sister "wahts he do'in?" the older sister whispers back "he's about to focus." terrified the younger sister says "bof-fus!!??"

I'm really embarrassed right now. I honestly thought rok was thinking on her own right up until she she replied. It was a wonderful two minutes, a glimmer of hope for society and then BAM!! Reality is hard sometimes.
    So, how far did he read the Nixon biography before he gave up and missed the important part? Even you would seriously put up with someone who is the focus of an investigation shutting it down? I predict that there will be enough Rep senators that find that too offensive and even he wont dare do it. Seriously Blazin, even you.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    yeah ok conspiracy nuts.

I got a joke for Blazin.

So a well to do southern family is going to Sears to get their photo portrait taken. It's Sunday and after church and the mom, dad and two daughters one 13 and the other one 7 are all well dressed for the photo shoot. As they're standing for the portrait the photographer is adjusting his camera and the younger daughter whispers to her older sister "wahts he do'in?" the older sister whispers back "he's about to focus." terrified the younger sister says "bof-fus!!??"
    The premise is all wrong, most religious southern families do not believe in doing any kind of business on a Sunday. Get your stereotype right.
    Also, really nice job depicting little girls as sex objects. You are disgusting Summer.

So, how far did he read the Nixon biography before he gave up and missed the important part?
    Like how Obama used the IRS to target political opponents just like Nixon?

The premise is all wrong, most religious southern families do not believe in doing any kind of business on a Sunday. Get your stereotype right.
    Also, really nice job depicting little girls as sex objects. You are disgusting Summer.
    Hey, a southern co-worker told me that joke. I didn't actually get the joke at first, anyway, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.

Hey, a southern co-worker told me that joke. I didn't actually get the joke at first, anyway, I'm sorry if I offended you in any way.
    blazin is a very delicate snowflake; he gets offended quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    blazin is a very delicate snowflake; he gets offended quite easily.
    I have a British joke...

So after WWI, Princess Mary of England actually had a thing for pilots. She even made a trip to Paris to see a French flying Ace named Francois deVerger (pronounced du-var-jay). At his luxurious apartment at dimmed candle lights things begin to get kinky. Princess Mary ask "oh do tell me about your exploits as a flying Ace!" At once deVerger begins "this whipped cream that I place on you, these are the clouds that I would fly above, before a pounce on my prey... this syrup strawberry and blueberry are the dogfights between me and the Red Barrrone." Princess Mary is more than entertained by Francois' theatrics, deVerger continues "I was shot down, and this cognac that I pour..." He then lights a match and poooooofffff "I am Francois deVerger! and when I go down! I go down in flames!"

Oh sure, deflect now. Pretty insensitive is all I'm saying. Things like that really happen throughout the world and you think it's funny for the victims. Acceptance and tolerance.. I guess man.

I have a British joke...

So after WWI, Princess Mary of England actually had a thing for pilots. She even made a trip to Paris to see a French flying Ace named Francois deVerger (pronounced du-var-jay). At his luxurious apartment at dimmed candle lights things begin to get kinky. Princess Mary ask "oh do tell me about your exploits as a flying Ace!" At once deVerger begins "this whipped cream that I place on you, these are the clouds that I would fly above, before a pounce on my prey... this syrup strawberry and blueberry are the dogfights between me and the Red Barrrone." Princess Mary is more than entertained by Francois' theatrics, deVerger continues "I was shot down, and this cognac that I pour..." He then lights a match and poooooofffff "I am Francois deVerger! and when I go down! I go down in flames!"
    That's more of a French joke. A British joke would be Jeremy Corbyn's electability.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Exactly how it went down. No one will admit it though.

Exactly how it went down. No one will admit it though.
    I doubt even Donnies stale ethics would let that happen actually. I heard a different version.

It was probably leaked, it's a shame Obama fixed things to the point where it's nearly impossible to find the person responsible for the leak and plug the hole. You know what I mean?

Would Trump be savage enough to appoint Giuliani as the new head of the FBI?

I doubt even Donnies stale ethics would let that happen actually. I heard a different version.
    Well it seems even I didn't realize the depths he could sink to. It did go down that way. In what world are there not enough minders and administrators around him to make sure that even the stupidest things go down in a way that is least likely to make you look like even more of a total ********?

He now needs to fire whoever let him do this at this particular point. There is no chance he can stop the investigation now, so what was the point? There are enough principled republicans to make sure it goes on. I'm quite sure that electing one evil git doesn't mean everyone else is evil. But then I've been wrong in this thread once already. So I'll add "I hope" onto that.

What chance he's sitting at home watching Fox and wondering why he's not getting universal praise?

Last edited by Rokchick; 05-10-2017 at 07:33 AM.

Told you, he turned you into erbal. It's hilarious.

There is no chance he can stop the investigation now, so what was the point?
    The investigation of Obama for treason?

Told you, he turned you into erbal. It's hilarious.
    Who did? Donnie?

Who did?
    Donald J. Trump.

Just as a matter of interest, don't you think his optics are truly awful if his team is completely innocent? They are under investigation for colliding with the Russians (no matter how many times I see that, it still sounds like a bad movie) he sacks the head of the investigation into him, and the very next day the Russians are in for a chat!! Now, I doubt they will be talking about how much he owes them for getting him elected, but sheesh, where is his media advisor?

Just as a matter of interest, don't you think his optics are truly awful if his team is completely innocent?
    He should have fired him on January 20th for saying Hillary broke the law numerous times but did not know she was breaking the law numerous times. You wanted him fired as well, but you seem to have forgotten about that. It took a former Obama appointee to initiate the firing.

The head of all the intelligence agencies, just said under oath there is no collusion between Trump team and Russia. For some reason, when there is threat of jail time for not being truthful, the intelligence agencies tell the truth.

Edit: did you see the Colbert clip of him telling his leftwing audience that Comey was fired and they all cheered? Democrats love this firing, it will only help him politically. Only nevertrump republicans will dislike this move, and of course, they were already nevertrump.
    Last edited by cofc; 05-10-2017 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    He should have fired him on January 20th for saying Hillary broke the law numerous times but did not know she was breaking the law numerous times. You wanted him fired as well, but you seem to have forgotten about that. It took a former Obama appointee to initiate the firing.

The head of all the intelligence agencies, just said under oath there is no collusion between Trump team and Russia. For some reason, when there is threat of jail time for not being truthful, the intelligence agencies tell the truth.
    Damn why do I ever look. No, he did not say there was no collusion. He said he had no evidence of collusion (and it wasn't comey who said it). But since he didn't even know there was an investigation, that doesn't prove much. Comey has been very careful in his wording. Yes, I though he should be fired for screwing with the election. But you can't get rid of someone when he's investigating you or your team. That is stupidly egomaniacal. Even the rep senators wont stand for it. If they do, you can kiss any memories of democracy you have goodbye. Your constitution will be tested in the days ahead.

But since the next steps are in place already, the grand juries will hopefully be convened soon enough. Even the already tainted Sessions won't dare to pull them.

No, he did not say there was no collusion. He said he had no evidence of collusion

Yes, I though he should be fired
    You confirmed two things I said. Kudos.

Our Constitution has been tested non-stop for the last 8 years, try again lady.

It seems that a lot of FBI agents think Comey was too political. That he didn't represent their long history of being impartial and only looking at facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    I'm not very bright.

Pretty good reason to fire him.