Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump turning liberals into conspiracy theorists?

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    I did not make Obama's daughter twerk on camera and smoke weed on camera and drink while underage and attack someone while drunk
    And yet you support domeone who admits sexual assault on tape and openly incites violence among heaps of other failures
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    admits sexual assault on tape
    Link? I am only asking because that literally never happened.

She just likes saying it, you know the left, they don't need smoke to yell fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I did not make Obama's daughter twerk on camera and smoke weed on camera and drink while underage and attack someone while drunk
    Why are you watching videos of teenage girls dancing?

I haven't seen the videos, but I'll take your word for it.

So you watch videos of teenage girls dancing and then you shame them.

Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    Why are you watching videos of teenage girls dancing?
    I keep up with the (fake) news.

I keep up with the (fake) news.
    You keep yourself up with videos of teenagers dancing...

You probably understand this is wrong, but instead of blaming yourself, you blame the ones you watch.

You keep yourself up with videos of teenagers dancing...
    When the news shows Obama's daughter being a *****, sure.

It was actually on the news. I know they censor it pretty hard in places like Cali, almost like N. Korea.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

I love how much hate there is for Cali.

New York and California are the best things going for the USA.

When the news shows Obama's daughter being a *****, sure.
    If you mean the Lollapalooza stuff, what the hell are you talking about? What was she doing that any other teenager wasn't? She was dressed and fitting in with the vibe. If you found anything offensive about that, you really need to check yourself in to a rehab clinic pal! Besides, jerking off to any news is seriously depraved bucko.

As a larger comment, please remember HE'S no longer the president! The orange disaster is.

Let's try to discuss something about the current president without reference to Obama or Clinton as a defense. If he can't stand on his own, he should not be there. You don't want a president that is "as bad as......" in anyone's eyes. They have to be more than better than something you hate in the eyes of those who put him there.

How have you sunk so low?

If you mean the Lollapalooza stuff, what the hell are you talking about? What was she doing that any other teenager wasn't?
    So does trump sexual assaults, he was just saying like many other men would say, at least at the time the video was taped. Just to show that he is capable of getting many women even if the case wasn't so.
    http://static.pokemoninfinity.com/im..._forum_sig.png

trooper? recruit an army and get two recruits from me for your army...

teacher?
    first five would receive 50 extra coins don't miss the chance...

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    So does trump sexual assaults, he was just saying like many other men would say, at least at the time the video was taped. Just to show that he is capable of getting many women even if the case wasn't so.
    Riiight, so if instead of saying:
    .......I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
    Bush: "Whatever you want."
    Trump: "Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

He instead had said "When you are a star you can get away with anything. I stabbed a couple of guys... no charges. How's that?"

Then you discover that, wow, several people went to hospital with stab wounds after being in his presence. Any difference? Still just bragging?

Many, many women have confirmed his approach. He has admitted, and is on video, going into rooms full of semi naked women during his pageants "because he could".

You really need to stop defending his dirty old man practices. It might be OK, in your eyes, wherever you come from. It isn't in the US and certainly not from the president. I'm really not sure how Hillary saying racists that support trump are deplorable seems to be a worse offence to some than what he says and does.

You really need to stop defending his dirty old man practices. It might be OK, in your eyes, wherever you come from. It isn't in the US and certainly not from the president. I'm really not sure how Hillary saying racists that support trump are deplorable seems to be a worse offence to some than what he says and does.
    Nah, I'm not defending him, but that how I saw the people in west, when I lived there for 5 years, they are okay with stuff like that, unless someone makes a big deal out of it.

I don't see what almost all politicians -especially those in the west- say or do to be anyway moral, it is just okay with the people there, they don't care, and that's why couple million voted for him, it is morally accepted for 50 million americans to joke about assaulting women, it totally is, at least for those who believe in the tape he was just joking not talking about the truth. and you see, many women (not percentage but number) around the world like rich guys, they don't mind assault from rich guys, because they might get a chance to be with a rich guy. This is natural for people who value money more than themselves. and -sadly- those women bring bad stereotype to other women, who are not money slaves, and have some pride and/or self respect.

teacher?

The country with the world's longest official name

It might be OK, in your eyes, wherever you come from. It isn't in the US and certainly not from the president.
    Apparently it is though.

If you mean the Lollapalooza stuff, what the hell are you talking about?

Let's try to discuss something about the current president without reference to Obama or Clinton
    Multiple places. She also attacked someone while drunk at a restaurant. Obama's daughter is a *****.

I will if you show me you never mentioned Bush. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Foley View Post
    I love how much hate there is for Cali.

New York and California are the best things going for the USA.
    Words spoken only by those from NY or Cali.

Multiple places. She also attacked someone while drunk at a restaurant. Obama's daughter is a *****.

I will if you show me you never mentioned Bush. Deal?
    I really don't know what word you are trying to use there. She's a young girl having fun, and I can't find any evidence of her attacking anyone. I seriously think you need to rethink your issues. Trumps young son (and wife) should be left off the hate as well. In the main they are. Their entries are usually in pity, not hate. They have to be associated with him.
    I may have mentioned bush (he was awful, but far better than trump). But did I bring him up every single time anyone dissed Obama? No, because Obamas actions stood alone. What he did, improved the lot of many Americans. Not the 1% probably but many who needed it.

But if you have nothing in your arsenal except nasty comments about young girls who have nothing to do with politics and "but her emails", then just don't bother. Sad. Bigly sad.

I may have mentioned bush. But did I bring him up every single time anyone dissed Obama?
    Yes.

You didn't see that she attacked someone while drunk at a New York restaurant? Did you actually look?

Riiight, so if instead of saying:
    .......I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
    Bush: "Whatever you want."
    Trump: "Grab them by the *****. You can do anything."

He instead had said "When you are a star you can get away with anything. I stabbed a couple of guys... no charges. How's that?"

Then you discover that, wow, several people went to hospital with stab wounds after being in his presence. Any difference? Still just bragging?

Many, many women have confirmed his approach. He has admitted, and is on video, going into rooms full of semi naked women during his pageants "because he could".

If Obama was married three times and had many kids with different women and was caught on tape saying that being famous lets him do anything and quote "grab em by the *****." - I'm certain cofc and blazin wouldn't be so accepting of the behavior as they are with Trump's.

You sure? I never ******* about Bill until everyone forgot about it and used it as fodder against Trump. One of those double standards.

If Obama was married three times
    Obama is gay or bi, and I don't care.

and Michelle Obama is a guy with fatty chest syndrome?

teacher?

You watched that video on "the news" too.

That's actually in a biography about him. He has not denied it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    He has not denied it.
    Typically, presidents and past presidents only take the time to deny credible allegations.
    That's actually in a biography about him.
    The only biography that backs this up even slightly is Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, which says, and I quote, that Obama "considered gayness" during college.

Maybe that isn't true of you, Blaze, but it's definitely true of a fair minority of heterosexual college students nowadays. It doesn't make him gay or bi.

Also, I should point out that the only real way I can see to dispute this is if you claim (1) sexuality is not a choice, and (2) that this line in the biography means that Obama was actually gay but suppressed it to pretend straightness. This is relevant because only Liberals should be able to believe this, since only Liberals seem willing to allow that sexuality is not a choice. Also, that's sort of a ridiculous reading of the passage. (Not that I'm implying that you actually read the biography you're claiming supports your view.)
    Last edited by The Burninator; 05-12-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Apart from what burn says..... How is this even comparable? Even if he is gay, he did what you ole white boys want and got married and had a family, so you should totally approve of him. He didn't throw his legally pledged wifes away and replace them with younger flashier models for his own pleasure. That part is breaking gods hard and fast rules well into his adulthood and old age. As in, continually breaking Jesus actual clearly written down directions. Not some vaguely contrived idea of what an Old Testament description meant these days, but what Jesus actually said. So you should be cheering for Obama if you think he's gay.

How is this even comparable?
    Obama lying about his sexuality for votes? I guess that is worse than what Trump did.

Also, I have no idea why you are obsessed with jesus.

Obama lying about his sexuality for votes? I guess that is worse than what Trump did.

Also, I have no idea why you are obsessed with jesus.
    As far as I know, he's never addressed his sexuality for votes. Blazin has said he never denied it. Why would he? It is a beat up, and also not relevant. Is divorce (on record)?

As far as I know, he's never addressed his sexuality for votes.
    All the time. He was even an anti-gay marriage bigot until 2012 (which you were fine with). Actually, the first openly pro-gay marriage president was Donald J. Trump. How mad are you right now?

All the time. He was even an anti-gay marriage bigot until 2012 (which you were fine with). Actually, the first openly pro-gay marriage president was Donald J. Trump. How mad are you right now?
    I'm not mad at all. I didn't support gay marriage 10 years ago either. But in 2012 he was the first openly pro-gay marriage president was Obama. Since Trump didn't get the mantle for another 4 years. So there's that.

I'm not mad at all. I didn't support gay marriage 10 years ago either.
    You are literally a bigot.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Typically, presidents and past presidents only take the time to deny credible allegations.

The only biography that backs this up even slightly is Rising Star: The Making of Barack Obama, which says, and I quote, that Obama "considered gayness" during college.

Maybe that isn't true of you, Blaze, but it's definitely true of a fair minority of heterosexual college students nowadays. It doesn't make him gay or bi.

Also, I should point out that the only real way I can see to dispute this is if you claim (1) sexuality is not a choice, and (2) that this line in the biography means that Obama was actually gay but suppressed it to pretend straightness. This is relevant because only Liberals should be able to believe this, since only Liberals seem willing to allow that sexuality is not a choice. Also, that's sort of a ridiculous reading of the passage. (Not that I'm implying that you actually read the biography you're claiming supports your view.)
    Heterosexual college kids consider gayness? What? I'm not sure if you are serious.
    Hey Steve, I was thinking we should be gay, then when a baker refuses to make us a cake we can sue!
    Why would one consider being gay, does it make life easier these days?

Heterosexual college kids consider gayness? What? I'm not sure if you are serious.
    Hey Steve, I was thinking we should be gay, then when a baker refuses to make us a cake we can sue!
    Why would one consider being gay, does it make life easier these days?
    I'm not sure if you are serious.

Note the not-so-subtle, and obvious linguistic swap you made.

They imply different things.

It's sort of like how I can consider Christianity without being a Christian, or consider death without being dead.

It's stupid to interpret that sentence in the biography as "Obama admitted he is gay." That's all I'm saying.
    Last edited by The Burninator; 05-13-2017 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    It's stupid to interpret that sentence in the biography as "Obama admitted he is gay." That's all I'm saying.
    His gayness or bi-ness does not ride on that book, correct.

His gayness or bi-ness does not ride on that book, correct.
    And yours doesn't ride on your deflections and denials either.

Also, I was responding to this:
    That's actually in a biography about him. He has not denied it.
    Which was the only "proof" for the claim that was offered. So unless there's something else...........

I guess Obama probably isn't gay.

/argument.

And yours doesn't ride on your gayness for garden gnomes.
    I'm just saying TB, when one considers gayness, what is it they are considering.

I'm just saying TB, when one considers gayness, what is it they are considering.
    You're not considering being gay, since if you are, then you are. That's like considering "am I a human being?" Well, whether or not you consider it, it makes no difference. It's not something you have any power over.

But you can consider whether or not you already are that way. That is, whether or not you could want a relationship with someone of the same sex.

My reading of those pages of the biography is that Obama was open to the idea in college, but decided against it.

He chose to be hetero?

Would you consider VP Mike Pence and AG Jeff Sessions bigots?

And if Trump is the first pro-gay marriage president why would Trump choose Mike "government should fund gay conversion therepy" Pence and Jeff "descrimination against gays is not a crime" Sessions in top government positions?