Thread: Fat Wallets!

Default Fat Wallets!

Its a 50k! Its a 80k! no wait its a 90k! Artwork!! Congratulations to the idiotic winner of 200 cp, for 900 gold! You deserve it buddy! It will look real nice in your collection next to the 50k and 38k ones you bought earlier today!

Good thing this server doesn't have as many skillful players as it does bottomless daddy credit cards, or we'd all be screwed!

Those large bids are just people moving gold from one account to another, I think.
    s4r2 - ABT
    s4r3 - AXE
    s4r4 - ROAR
    s5r3 - Pack

Naw, not on first artworks of server. those were legit bids.

I saw that this morning. Nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

100 dollars spent just for a 3rd village. Money cant buy a monkey skill friend boy.

Quote Originally Posted by James Mattis View Post
    100 dollars spent just for a 3rd village. Money cant buy a monkey skill friend boy.
    Sadly this same guy throws his hero not once but twice to his death to save his friends cats, which ultimately died as well. So these Revenge knobs are paying thousands of gold for a few hundred cp, building cats before they can support hammers, and splatting them early on. Yep gonna be one of those servers, can tell right out the gate.

It's a cat before second village kind of server lol. Must be .Com players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

LOL well said gentlemen.

Wanted to help lighten those wallets somewhat, so I sold scrolls.

Didn't expect to get myself a gold account with 2 sells

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    It's a cat before second village kind of server lol. Must be .Com players.
    I`ve been going around many places, and in all them mediocrity was covered in gold . But very much before the end it becomes mediocrity again without remedy.. and erasing

Mediocracy is the new trend, even trendier than 4 alliance metas during week 3

scrolls.png
    That got me the gold account I wanted