Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: OverPowered Mafia Round of Doom

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Ooh. That's a good point I had overlooked.
    I'll retract said previous statement and put her instead in the 'not mafia' box.

Now, looking through the intricacies of what she may be it I believe it leaves the following (correct me if I'm wrong):
    -Mayor
    -Bodyguard
    -Police officer (they weren't in the kp at all and given every other action was noted I would assume this means they either didn't or couldn't target anybody)
    -Bulletproof

-Hunter

Of those, the opposite of the bodyguard or mayor know whether she may be the other. If neither of those, she still has a 66% chance of being town; much higher than anybody else at present.
    Sorry to come back to this yet again but wouldn't kerzi still be able to be the GF?

We should check with the host if the GF would still be able to send in the kill. We know mafia was active.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    We should check with the host if the GF would still be able to send in the kill. We know mafia was active.
    Yes.

If I was DP, I would have paid a visit to CM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    If I was DP, I would have paid a visit to CM.
    Who is CM?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

DW. Hudson I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Yes.
    So we know Kerzi can still be the GF but not the other mafia roll.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Floss, you are starting to sound scummy too now. We can all read. Unless you have reason to believe Kerzi IS (as opposed to not ruled out, like the rest of us) this is sounding like a torchlight eye shield.

pandas has been real quiet except to say that flossie might be quiet for a reason. Since I do not have a truly solid suspicion on any one as of yet

vote: pandas

hopefully this might make them speak up a bit. I might change my vote after I read through everything one last time.

also as of right now there are only 6 votes out of 11 and the day ends at 10 p.m. tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Jene Skie View Post
    also as of right now there are only 6 votes out of 11 and the day ends at 10 p.m. tonight
    This tends to happen around here.

There's still precious little to go on, although I still like my DP/Hudson theory. Perhaps Flossie, though -- I'm always suspicious of flossie when she doesn't put her no-fail analyses up on N1.

I read a few of the past games you guys had but I have not seen this n1 no fail analysis. curious about it, could you give an example?

Also I am kind of leery of CM Hudson, he jumped on a blazin train making blazin have 3 votes until rok changed her vote .

Also I am kind of leery of CM Hudson, he jumped on a blazin train making blazin have 3 votes until rok changed her vote .
    Just because someone tries to save themselves does not make them maff -- townies should try to save themselves too.

That said, I did vote for M.Hudson on account of the DP/M.Hudson theory.

And as for Flossie's no fail analyses, hang on, lemme pull one up...

****e. Thank you for posting that. I've been cleaning my house from top to bottom for the last 12 hours...family party tomorrow. I took a smoke break to catch up, with the intention of voting later after I'd had time to digest things. So here, without digestion:

Vote: Pandas

reason: quiet. Too quiet.
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

Dammit, if it's not too late.. vote Pandas
    Reason, lost track of time, not sure of vote count. Don't want to die.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Just because someone tries to save themselves does not make them maff -- townies should try to save themselves too.
    except that they were not needing to save themselves, Hudson had 1 vote at that time while their vote gave blazin 3

Dammit, if it's not too late.. vote Pandas
    Reason, lost track of time, not sure of vote count. Don't want to die.
    not sure if the time to vote ended at 10 p.m. or if it is for the morning, but I will say that you already have a vote in for eric

except that they were not needing to save themselves, Hudson had 1 vote at that time while their vote gave blazin 3

not sure if the time to vote ended at 10 p.m. or if it is for the morning, but I will say that you already have a vote in for eric
    She's right, Blaze. Your vote was already late...if that's Ok, you need to unvote Eric.

And Jene...it's an absolute pleasure to have you join. You're picking it up fast! I hope you keep playing with us beyond this one round
    Leader of KoN (S5), TLDRDTX (S3), CIN and PaN (2016 tournie)
    NI!

You are correct, my apologies.

Well... Seems like we do have a better candidate.

Unvote; Blazin
    Vote; Pandas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

This is not a good week to be playng mafia....I keep being out late.

@Jene and Burn, I am not doing my patented no fail mafia analysis, its time has come and gone.

@Rokchick...I need to state the obvious...as a reminder that Kerzi still can be mafia.

what makes you think panda is worthy of a vote. Might just be really busy.
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Is it a thee way tie with two votes each between Don Hudson, capo panda, and myself? I honestly forgot I voted Eric, I didn't bother trying to unvote as I was so late. I really thought I didn't vote at all. I assume Erics unvote did not count either,

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post
    She's right, Blaze. Your vote was already late...if that's Ok, you need to unvote Eric.

And Jene...it's an absolute pleasure to have you join. You're picking it up fast! I hope you keep playing with us beyond this one round
    Thanks, I probably will play another. I like playing games so I read up on them until I understand just enough to get myself in trouble.

Is it a thee way tie with two votes each between Don Hudson, capo panda, and myself? I honestly forgot I voted Eric, I didn't bother trying to unvote as I was so late. I really thought I didn't vote at all. I assume Erics unvote did not count either,
    I assume neither of the votes counted. For that matter, depending on how strict kels is, Kerzis vote might not count as well since it was 1 minute late, but we shall see.

So I came home this morning and fell asleep right after I walked in the door. Wasn't great sleeping on the living room floor. (Just kidding but it was a bad night and completely forgot about this this morning.)

So ok.

Pandas was Roleblocked.

Pandas was lynched with 4 of the 8 votes and was the Mayor.

The mafia sent Scarecrow on the kill but he was targeted by the Psychic, the Detective and the Hunter.

Scarecrow was killed by the Hunter and was Johnny Tightlips.

The doctor targeted Carni.

The mafia did not achieve the kill due to SC dying in transit.

Deaths:
    Pandas - Mayor
    Scarecrow - Johnny Tightlips

Next KP will be monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzi View Post

Vote: Pandas

reason: quiet. Too quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM M.Hudson View Post
    what makes you think panda is worthy of a vote. Might just be really busy.
    panda was busy being mayor.
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Hmmm.

Vote: Kerzi

Reason: Itch between my shoulders

Wow. 3 hits on SC. That's interesting. I didn't even get much of a vibe from him. Might have to retune the antenna.

Any more on Kerzi than an itch Floss?

for right now

Vote: Eric

while Blazin changed his vote because he was trying to save his skin, Eric had no good reason to change his vote to pandas that I can see

might change later

Three hits on SC, two hits on Kerzi(?) Night one, seems like people all have the same ideas. Crazy. I feel it's a toss up between Eric and Hud, both act scummy. Hud with the pile on vote but Eric switched when it was too late to switch his vote.

Also, good shot by the hunter, but now they only need a town kill to achieve the win.

yeah, has a 6/7 chance of winning now. Kind of wish the hunter would not have killed him. Town had enough to lynch him tonight with the psychic and detective checking him out.

I feel like kerzi would be a plausible option as well because I am thinking scarecrow could have blocked them on purpose to try and make them seem like town
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Kerzi was double roleblocked; that means both town and mafia roleblocked her. She goes on my town list. I will also note she cannot be any of the stated power roles that have been shown.

If Kerzi were mafia, SC would not have said that. Kerzi is not mafia aligned, for that quote alone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    If Kerzi were mafia, SC would not have said that. Kerzi is not mafia aligned, for that quote alone.

That is a thoroughly odd statement Burnie.....That is exactly what SC would have said.

Jene, you should see why I voted for Blaze in the first place.

I think Kerzi is Mafia. When I voted for Blaze, I think 2 people followed me. It was Kerzi who came and changed all of our targets with a pretty good reason. The mafia detective should have found out that Pandas was the mayor and Kerzi did her role perfectly. So here I go,

Reason: Strong intuition.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Sorry seems like there is no Maf detective. But my theory still holds.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    That is a thoroughly odd statement Burnie.....That is exactly what SC would have said.
    No.

Skilled players tend not to do WIFOM because unskilled players don't take that argument. Because of exactly what you're doing now, there's no way SC would have said that about Kerzi if Kerzi were mafia also.

Vote: M.Hudson
    Reason: Same reason as last night.

SC has a history of bussing on his team mates and telling the others later that "Do you think I will do something as stupid as this? I'm not a rookie"
    Its one of his tricks to give people an illusion that SC is a careful and meticulous player.Play a few rounds as Mafia with him and you'll figure it out.
    With that being said, I still think Kerzi should go. Because if town doesn't target Kerzi, there's a pretty good chance that the hunter will and if Kerzi turns out to be Maff. It will make our job of finding the hunter infinitely worse.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

SC is quite capable of saying anything. I think he plays a better version of how I try to. Just pretends he's not mafia when he's posting.
    Without him is anyone else prepared to give a list of who can and cannot be. *******? I'm in an airport lounge about to board shortly, so will send my special in and vote, and maybe get to change it later. I'm mildly sus of burn, but not much. The Kerzi thing seems to be bubbling, so for now