Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OverPowered Mafia Round of Doom

I'm not the one getting pms from another player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene Skie View Post
    hmm...If johnny tightlips is sent out for a hit can they still use their ability? Also is it possibly for someone to role block themselves?
    Kelsier stated that a doctor couldn't target themselves. We can reasonably assume this means other roles can't self target either.

Also not to be mean Scarecrow but your wrong on Carni, they do not have a higher percentage chance of being town than others (based just off the KP and nothing else).
    I will compare you vs. them as an example.

You were not mentioned in the KP at all so the roles left for you to be are any of the 8 remaining town, the 1 indie and the 2 mafia so you have a 8/11 chance of being town.

Carni, due to the KP, is known not to be the psychic or the detective. So we know the roles left for them are 6 town, etc. etc. leaving them with a 6/9 chance.

So while yes you are correct that they have a 66% chance of being town, it is actually lower not higher than most of the people left. You have, again just based off the KP, a 73% chance of being town.

However what we do have for Carni is more information than anyone else especially since the detective and psychic both checked them out. So hopefully the dialogue between now and the next KP will be able to help us have a more accurate feel for who's who, because all I really have right now is conjecture.
    I think you've gotten you're players crossed. Carni is either town or not town as the 2 detective roles that investigated him will be able to lead the way in which alignment he is.

As for Kerzi, the best information available is that she was targetted by both mafia and town. I then inferred that she probably isn't mafia given that information. Carni later pointed out she could still be hunter which is something I had overlooked.
    If we look at it from a like-to-like pure mathematical perspective, she can be neither roleblocker. She therefore has a 9/11 chance of being town aligned; greater than the 8/11 you used for Carni.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Blargh. I shouldn't do mathematics at late night. Strike the last.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

I do see that I was mistaken though, you were referencing kerzi while I thought you were talking about Carni.

How do I make a post with multiple quotes? I clicked on the little box on the bottom right of multiple posts but they do not show in my reply box afterword

Moving on... I don't get a read out of any of the back and forth between Rok and Blazin. Feels more like a lover's quarrel than anything else.

How do I make a post with multiple quotes? I clicked on the little box on the bottom right of multiple posts but they do not show in my reply box afterword
    As in how I quoted 2 different parts of your same post?
    I took the [Quote=XXX] [/quote[ tags (intentionally left that last bracket open so you can see) and placed them around each part I wanted to respond to individually.

I.e.:
    [QUOTE=Scarecrow;2806546]Moving on...[/QUOTE[
    XYZ

[QUOTE=Scarecrow;2806546]I don't get a read out of any of the back and forth between Rok and Blazin. Feels more like a lover's quarrel than anything else.[/QUOTE[
    XYZ

except that The Blazin1 is making a to do about something that has explained itself in the posts of Rokchick, myself and CM M.Hudson.

thanks for the explanation on the quotes

except that The Blazin1 is making a to do about something that has explained itself in the posts of Rokchick, myself and CM M.Hudson.
    Exactly. Much ado about nothing.

It just means that I need to pay close attention to things. Since I don't really know the full relationship that people have I can't really be sure if it is really nothing or a possible attempt to distract from something

Actually, CM only said that your posts were not moderated, and I missed the part where you explained it.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Problem with Blaze's logic on Rok: if Rok and Jene were mafia, why would Rok post such obvious evidence? Thatd be silly.

Vote: Flossie
    Reason: no info, no posts. Also, I infer that she used her role since Kels isn't mad. So I apologize if you're an investigator hiding from the spotlight, but looks like mafia hiding from spotlight.

There's no reason for any power role to hide from the spotlight given the relative glut of power roles.

It would be, but why would Jene mail her about it? Before the round started I contacted Jene directing hey to CM's post about manually shifting her over.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Jene Skie is still getting modded. Can anyone find a mod thats awake? I have pinged Hudson.
    Rok mentions that my post is getting blocked

As I'm sure you know, I'm the only one that doesn't hide on here, so I suspect I was the only one she could see online. I dont know why she went back to being modded, a mod will probably tell us.
    Rok explains why I would message her

Quote Originally Posted by CM M.Hudson View Post
    I cant see any reason for the post being moderated as she is in the normal usergroup and permissions are correct. Also it refused to let me approve the post because its not moderated I suspect the forum is playing a little game with me
    CM explains that there is an issue

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Actually, CM only said that your posts were not moderated, and I missed the part where you explained it.
    You make a false statement about what CM said

I voted Rok n1 because she voted for you with no reason and I wanted to make sure you wouldn't get lynched without cause. However, your posts make me feel like you are trying to hide something by blowing all this smoke

It says clearly in his post, it refused to let him approve the post because it was not moderated. It is right there in your quote, so how is my posy a false statement?

You make a false statement about what CM said

I voted Rok n1 because she voted for you with no reason and I wanted to make sure you wouldn't get lynched without cause. However, your posts make me feel like you are trying to hide something by blowing all this smoke
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

I don't think you know how to use that gif.

Due to lack of discussion I can't decide on who to vote. So I'm going in blind this night. And due to the lack of a better candidate I stick to my vote from N1

Vote; Blazin
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Community Moderator Mod Deadpool's Avatar

[haunt] I expected this for some reason. [/haunt]

Makes sense for you to get rid of one of the few actually discussing things, bonus points for trying to lynch a townie.

Also, next KP is tommorrow. Reading comprehension, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    Problem with Blaze's logic on Rok: if Rok and Jene were mafia, why would Rok post such obvious evidence? Thatd be silly.

Reason: no info, no posts. Also, I infer that she used her role since Kels isn't mad. So I apologize if you're an investigator hiding from the spotlight, but looks like mafia hiding from spotlight.

There's no reason for any power role to hide from the spotlight given the relative glut of power roles.
    It could be that she's just busy. I've been mafia with her in the past and she posted often then.
    US1:R3 Alliteration -oNE R10 Twist of Fate -GONE
    US3: R10 Buccaneers - TBN (dual)
    US4: R2 Eris ABT-PANTLESS R3 Fluffy MORON R4 ThePanda MORON R8 Leep
    US5: R2 Susugam - ROBR R3 Twist of Fate - NEWD

Floss is flaky at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Moving on... I don't get a read out of any of the back and forth between Rok and Blazin. Feels more like a lover's quarrel than anything else.
    I just saw this. That's a pretty cheap shot SC, eok could do way better than me.

Eric instead of voting on someone due to lack of discussion why don't you add to the discussion?

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post

Sorry RL has decided I must be super busy right now....everyone I know is coming out of the woodwork and visiting....must be a spring thing. I will endeavor to be more present.

Floss is flaky at times.
    You be careful what you say, or I will flaky your heiny.

So is the next KP tonight or early Saturday AM?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Went back and checked....next KP is early Saturday AM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Tomorrow night.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

I'll be back later to see whats happening. I hope. In the meantime
    Vote Blazin
    If it's not me, it could be you and no one else is standing out.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

No one has seemed to come forward re: Carni so I'm going to assume he's town.

That said, the majority of current conversation seems to be from same people. I'm probably going to go with a lurking mafia and vote for one of those who have had minimal involvement if nothing better comes along.

I'll be back later to see whats happening. I hope. In the meantime
    Vote Blazin
    If it's not me, it could be you and no one else is standing out.
    I know I'm not mafia, no doubt about it.

Eric led, rok followed. Take note of that if I'm lynched.

Unvote: Flossie
    Vote: M.Hudson

It would be perfect if he killed Deadpool, so that's my running theory.

unvote Rok
    vote Eric

Eric led, rok followed. Take note of that if I'm lynched.
    And I'll tell you why a bit later on. If next KP is your Sat night then its still almost 24hrs away?

I know I'm not mafia, no doubt about it.
    said every mafia ever.

And Jene, I do not know what to discuss, everybody here knows that I suck at this game lol
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Some mafia go to ground and some become super chatty....Blazin is being a regular Chatty Kathy.

fos Blazin.

@Rok....I believe the day ends somewhere around 24 hours from now with KP being written Saturday AM.

Vote Blazin

Just because i think he would make a good mafia don
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Unvote
    Vote Hudson