Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OverPowered Mafia Round of Doom

Don't fight, it will make things awkward in your mafia pms
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

A little bit difficult to be active the first day. Nothing really to see so there is nothing really to comment or talk about either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jene Skie View Post
    A little bit difficult to be active the first day. Nothing really to see so there is nothing really to comment or talk about either.
    I do not disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Already outperforming certain posters who shall go unnamed

I resemble that remark TB.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Did you, or did you not just follow her vote?
    I did not follow her vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    Aw, you shouldn't have.
    Don't you have a hole to die in?

You didn't vote after she did?

You didn't vote after she did?
    I did.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rasputin View Post
    I did not follow her vote.
    QUOTE=Eric Rasputin;2806429]I did.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, just trying to be clear.

I almost edited the quote lol.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Damn, can't edit so it stays like that. Bad luck.
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

So we got all but one vote, so I am going to put the KP up early.

Next day ends Saturday morning when I get home from work. I have to go back to work full time now for the summer now that classes are over for this semester and the only spot they have for me right now is night shift, starting Friday night at 7pm EST. I will be home around 8am EST Saturday morning and will gather all the info up then and make the KP. I hope this is acceptable. Not that many of you care () but it is 12 hour shifts, 7-7 and I have to work all weekend (Fri, Sat and Sun) so the KP after the next might be Monday morning.

Also, I am not going to do story time KPs. I am going to give you all the information and that's it. :P

No Lynch vote was reached.

Deadpool was the witness and sent in his request only to be killed by the person he was watching. Must not have been watching hard enough.

Kerzi was double role-blocked.
    Blazen was protected by the doctor.
    Carni was investigated by the detective and mentally probed by the psychic.

Deaths:
    Deadpool killed by the Mafia.

Just a reminder, no role claiming please.

I almost edited the quote lol.
    If you do it immediately it doesn't give you the "edited" thing at the bottom. Usually.

Kels, I assume that the doc can't self-target; is that correct?

So, either the policeman, or the mafia scored a hit tonight. Does the cop have any other actions besides the 25%?

I'll come back and analyse this in a bit but I need a moment to get over this one-liner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Must not have been watching hard enough.

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Burninator View Post
    If you do it immediately it doesn't give you the "edited" thing at the bottom. Usually.

Kels, I assume that the doc can't self-target; is that correct?
    Correct. I was not clear enough in my original post. I have been busy with finals and I don't need to justify myself to you! :P

So, either the policeman, or the mafia scored a hit tonight. Does the cop have any other actions besides the 25%?
    No, they do not. But, ya know, the part where it says "was killed by mafia." might give it away on how they died.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Deadpool was the witness and sent in his request only to be killed by the person he was watching. Must not have been watching hard enough.

Kerzi was double role-blocked.
    Blazen was protected by the doctor.
    Carni was investigated by the detective and mentally probed by the psychic.

Deaths:
    Deadpool killed by the Mafia.
    Deadpool was able to guess mafia n1 with his target. We can be subjective and analyse who we think he may have targeted. While not proof, it would give us a starting point.

Kerzi was double roleblocked; that means both town and mafia roleblocked her. She goes on my town list. I will also note she cannot be any of the stated power roles that have been shown.

Can't read too much into the save on Blazin at this time. If I had to pick someone to have been town n1, I would have picked him given his comments on Eric but this doesn't say much.

If a train does not start on Carni, we can presume he is town. As such, I would imagine him to be in the mafia's sights at some point sooner rather than later.

There are the smaller inferences that can be drawn as to the specific roles players can be by simply crossing out what they cannot be.

Why would Carni be in the Maf's sights?
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

If the investigative roles form a train on Carni it can be known they got a mafia reading from him. He turns up mafia, everyone is happy.

If they don't start a lynch against him, the rest of us can infer he is a town role. Mafia tend to not like having that type of information in play as it narrows the field against them.
    In such instance, I'll stop short of saying the doctor *should* target Carni (as the mafia can work around that) but wish to make my impression that he should be given a greater priority or more thought known.

I see. You're logic is sound.
    Aw, you shouldn't have.

The next piece of this puzzle is that the hunter is now able to start taking pot shots.
    Given their win condition is to kill a town and a mafia, it makes more sense to them to start sooner than later. This will accelerate the game quite substantially from this point on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Deadpool was able to guess mafia n1 with his target. We can be subjective and analyse who we think he may have targeted. While not proof, it would give us a starting point.

Kerzi was double roleblocked; that means both town and mafia roleblocked her. She goes on my town list. I will also note she cannot be any of the stated power roles that have been shown.
    You deemed Kerzi town, why can't she be the hunter?
    Calling out weak trolling since December 2012

S1 R6 - Caesarum R7 - Carni R8 - Phantom
    S2 R8 - Storeythor
    S4 R8 - Carni
    S5 R5 - Blackbird R7 - BBC
    S8 R2 - Eazykills
    S19 R1 - Seba18

Ooh. That's a good point I had overlooked.
    I'll retract said previous statement and put her instead in the 'not mafia' box.

Now, looking through the intricacies of what she may be it I believe it leaves the following (correct me if I'm wrong):
    -Mayor
    -Bodyguard
    -Police officer (they weren't in the kp at all and given every other action was noted I would assume this means they either didn't or couldn't target anybody)
    -Bulletproof

-Hunter

Of those, the opposite of the bodyguard or mayor know whether she may be the other. If neither of those, she still has a 66% chance of being town; much higher than anybody else at present.

hmm...If johnny tightlips is sent out for a hit can they still use their ability? Also is it possibly for someone to role block themselves?

Also not to be mean Scarecrow but your wrong on Carni, they do not have a higher percentage chance of being town than others (based just off the KP and nothing else).
    I will compare you vs. them as an example.

You were not mentioned in the KP at all so the roles left for you to be are any of the 8 remaining town, the 1 indie and the 2 mafia so you have a 8/11 chance of being town.

Carni, due to the KP, is known not to be the psychic or the detective. So we know the roles left for them are 6 town, etc. etc. leaving them with a 6/9 chance.

So while yes you are correct that they have a 66% chance of being town, it is actually lower not higher than most of the people left. You have, again just based off the KP, a 73% chance of being town.

However what we do have for Carni is more information than anyone else especially since the detective and psychic both checked them out. So hopefully the dialogue between now and the next KP will be able to help us have a more accurate feel for who's who, because all I really have right now is conjecture.

Jene Skie is still getting modded. Can anyone find a mod thats awake? I have pinged Hudson.

How do you know she is still getting modded, she tell you in a P.M. hmmm? CM said he switched her manually the other day though.

FOS rok and Jene

As I'm sure you know, I'm the only one that doesn't hide on here, so I suspect I was the only one she could see online. I dont know why she went back to being modded, a mod will probably tell us.

Mmmhmm

I cant see any reason for the post being moderated as she is in the normal usergroup and permissions are correct. Also it refused to let me approve the post because its not moderated I suspect the forum is playing a little game with me
    CM M.Hudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

vote Rok

what reason do you have for voting for Rok?

and, my post is showing...whew

A hunch.

and so it is....happy now blaze?

Well, I wish you wouldn't have made such a bad play and outed yourself this early honestly. I enjoy the game and prefer it to last longer than a day.

Rok votes for you n1 and you vote for her n2.

So basically the two of you just vote for each other for no reason. lovely

Lol, I have a reason.

Don't be any more of a plonker than you have to be. You are trying too hard. So I'm assuming that means you are scum
    FoS: Blaze

Rok votes for you n1 and you vote for her n2.

So basically the two of you just vote for each other for no reason. lovely
    If I wasn't one of them, I would assume both of the actors in such a play were scum. But in this case it isn't. Or at least, I'm not.