Thread: Round 28 Wager

Default Round 28 Wager

Dear Ironhand and Knights,

I propose a little fun wager for next round. Here goes my proposal

I, Wonka of IDTS propose a retirement round, between IDTS! and Knights.

No nonsense mult account garbage, no spying, just raw gameplay and strategy.

The loser of round 28, will retire their team, where leader of said losing alliance no longer registers an account on usx (TG/Wonka or Ironhand)

Discuss amongst yourselves, and reply before server start of round 28.

Default :D

that was a joke

Never happen but at least it's interesting!
    1: RL, 2:jaruby, 3ika, 4:tabmaster, 5:ksd, 6:Noob Juice, 7:jabberwocky, 8:Mysteryman 9:Mel Gibson 10:morbid 11:had a daughter 12:FTW 13: morbid 14: NOOOO 15: infected 20: Thrawn 22: wtfdibrom 23: Ash Ketchum

Mace are like bees... a few of them are easy to deal with but a swarm will kill you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pylus View Post
    Dear Ironhand and Knights,

I propose a little fun wager for next round. Here goes my proposal

I, Wonka of IDTS propose a retirement round, between IDTS! and Knights.

No nonsense mult account garbage, no spying, just raw gameplay and strategy.

The loser of round 28, will retire their team, where leader of said losing alliance no longer registers an account on usx (TG/Wonka or Ironhand)

Discuss amongst yourselves, and reply before server start of round 28.
    Everyone knows you could never hold up your end of that deal. How many TOR browser accounts in IDTS this round? We counted 10, but at least 3 more are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal100bc View Post
    Everyone knows you could never hold up your end of that deal. How many TOR browser accounts in IDTS this round? We counted 10, but at least 3 more are possible.
    As half of knights is banned right? Come on give me a break. Are there people in idts doing it? Probably, but no more than whats been on the server everywhere else. You act like we are the ones that are doing the majority of it.

Offer stands, and would be enforced at least in IDTS!

why would anyone want to play this dead server? Maybe you should man up and play comx

lol this is the funniest thing i've read in a while...

I managed to stay out of the forum all round, wish i didnt knowing it could be this entertaining.

TG... no chance in hell that would happen.
    Without multis IH would have... just one account. What would he do with all his spare time?

You must have ran out of fingers. Use your toes as well. Other then wonka,cuzican,hercules,earlstickyvon8d i think the rest of idts and zomg were ran by 2 stupid arabs. oh yea jason and bronco had accounts as well. i might have missed a few but no more then 10 out of 80 accounts were legit. i kept reporting them but i kept gettingthe same answer. sorry they use tor nothing we can do about it.

Hilarious. Real people, real accounts, real win.
    Czar of Zion
    Czar of J0Y
    Czar of XXX

LOL againt you did you win? Dragons

Another drunken Butt hurt night for Rost, nothing more nothing less. He has the numbers completely reversed in his accusations. 2 of the accounts he references were people who 2/3 of the round, and the accounts were ran through sitters. even had to get ahold of the original account owners to sign back in because we lost sitter access due to 21 days of no log in. Not saying no one had a multi there, but was definitely a very small amount compared to what else was going on the other side of the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    You must have ran out of fingers. Use your toes as well. Other then wonka,cuzican,hercules,earlstickyvon8d i think the rest of idts and zomg were ran by 2 stupid arabs. oh yea jason and bronco had accounts as well. i might have missed a few but no more then 10 out of 80 accounts were legit. i kept reporting them but i kept gettingthe same answer. sorry they use tor nothing we can do about it.
    I was trying not to scare away what's left of the rest of USX, but yes we knew. Sitter run Multi's was the only way IDTS/NNOF could even dream of winning. From what I'm hearing, Knights will take at least 1 round off from USX as IH wants to go hunting. Maybe Wonka can get a win if nobody plays, maybe.....

Quote Originally Posted by Betty White View Post
    why would anyone want to play this dead server?
    So noob's can hide cross quad without having any real competition. 99% of these kids would never make it past week 1 in a real server next to real players.

USX - Round 27 ~ Amazo

USX - Round 26 http://prnt.sc/dvgouo
    USX - Round 24 http://prnt.sc/b1u0t2
    UKX - Round 16 http://prntscr.com/3weg3g

Another drunken Butt hurt night for Rost, nothing more nothing less. He has the numbers completely reversed in his accusations. 2 of the accounts he references were people who 2/3 of the round, and the accounts were ran through sitters. even had to get ahold of the original account owners to sign back in because we lost sitter access due to 21 days of no log in. Not saying no one had a multi there, but was definitely a very small amount compared to what else was going on the other side of the fence.
    yes keep defending and trying to reason why your cheating lol. its really really sad dude everyone already knows so just stop trying to justify it.
    Last edited by rost; 05-11-2017 at 08:48 PM. Reason: i was not drunk enough to do it right the first time

I was trying not to scare away what's left of the rest of USX, but yes we knew. Sitter run Multi's was the only way IDTS/NNOF could even dream of winning. From what I'm hearing, Knights will take at least 1 round off from USX as IH wants to go hunting. Maybe Wonka can get a win if nobody plays, maybe.....
    So trying to not scare the server way is done by buying several accounts on the server, raiding them to maintain #1 robber all server long at ridiculous numbers compared to the rest of top 10, and then dropping MM's out to either get banned, go on vacation mode, or delete so we cant hurt you... Well played, sir. ****in garbage, might want to take at least 2 rounds off to find some real talent.

Quote Originally Posted by rost View Post
    yes keep defending and trying to reason why your cheating lol. its really really sad dude everyone already knows so just stop trying to justify it.
    ROFL, how often do you go back sober just to reread the stupid **** that comes from your brainbox. Sadly I don't think it would even register sober. Since IH and the knights wont be back next round Rost, you're more than welcome to settle SE and go for round 2?

lol thats all you got? your so lame you know i wont be back to your cheatfest

So trying to not scare the server way is done by buying several accounts on the server, raiding them to maintain #1 robber all server long at ridiculous numbers compared to the rest of top 10, and then dropping MM's out to either get banned, go on vacation mode, or delete so we cant hurt you... Well played, sir. ****in garbage, might want to take at least 2 rounds off to find some real talent.
    Do tell us what account IH bought? You know that's a lie and so do we. As for the raiding, only the traitor dual IH had raided anything even remotely unethical. As for the getting banned or deleting, it was a good call and entirely up to the players. After all, who want's to or should keep playing a rigged game? If Travian ever does away with the gold links for "New" players and allows multi's to be legal, what will you do then? Everyone knows what you did, so who is it that REALLY is hurting the server Wet Willy? Keep crying wolf, eventually somebody will believe you, even if it's just you.

If Travian ever does away with the gold links for "New" players and allows multi's to be legal, what will you do then?
    .au actually ran a multi legal server although I can't tell you what the result of it was. The common consensus from all the other domains is that 'Everybody else uses them. You mean to tell me you don't use them?'
    Not that I personally condone the use thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    .au actually ran a multi legal server although I can't tell you what the result of it was. The common consensus from all the other domains is that 'Everybody else uses them. You mean to tell me you don't use them?'
    Not that I personally condone the use thereof.
    Up until the Russian invasion several rounds back, most multi's were sitter run accounts started by friends. After that and the Tor browser, things changed. Even IH adopted the "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" philosophy. The last few USX servers got way out of hand with Wonka and the NNOF getting desperate. They recruited 2 players that were renowned for making dozens of multi's.

To bad you don't have more info on .au. That could have been an interesting read.

Up until the Russian invasion several rounds back, most multi's were sitter run accounts started by friends. After that and the Tor browser, things changed. Even IH adopted the "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight" philosophy. The last few USX servers got way out of hand with Wonka and the NNOF getting desperate. They recruited 2 players that were renowned for making dozens of multi's.

To bad you don't have more info on .au. That could have been an interesting read.
    So that the NNOF is a weak clan if we from HELL casserate them

Do tell us what account IH bought? You know that's a lie and so do we. As for the raiding, only the traitor dual IH had raided anything even remotely unethical. As for the getting banned or deleting, it was a good call and entirely up to the players. After all, who want's to or should keep playing a rigged game? If Travian ever does away with the gold links for "New" players and allows multi's to be legal, what will you do then? Everyone knows what you did, so who is it that REALLY is hurting the server Wet Willy? Keep crying wolf, eventually somebody will believe you, even if it's just you.
    ROFL. We know better than that, don't we? There's actual skype conversations of transactions going down. Because a couple of the accounts were offered to us to buy first, and we shot them down instantly. Other's weren't so quick to do such though. Its sorta funny though, the BP account looks sorta like this "IH bought them" "Yassir Bought them" I'd hope it was the latter, but eh, who knows any more?

This thread is hilarious.
    Executive Handholder of the Travians

Quote Originally Posted by thelayfasian View Post
    Duvessa is better.
    [3:43:15 AM] Duvessa says: Dang, Jono... someone put a reindeer up your butt?
    [3:43:26 AM] Jono says: no just a *****