Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Of course no charges of a hate crime

Default Of course no charges of a hate crime

Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

Need a safe space poppet?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

I'm with Blain. The law is there to be used.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod Dark Tower View Post
    *Sigh*, I'm such an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I'm not very bright.

It is. It will be. But it's amazing how offended people can get when they think there has been some transgression, even if it has no real bearing on them or anyone. While much more serious transgressions that rip people's lives apart are never mentioned, because "not me".

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Need a safe space poppet?
    So it's OK to commit a hate crime against white people? I swear, people like you, who reason like you, are the cause of problems today. I might need a safe space considering people like you think it's OK to attack me for racist reasons. There absolutely was a transgression, and it obviously has bearing on the people shot and their families. This is why Noone takes you serioisly.
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 04-19-2017 at 03:30 PM.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

So it's OK to commit a hate crime against white people? I swear, people like you, who reason like you, are the cause of problems today. I might need a safe space considering people like you think it's OK to attack me for racist reasons. There absolutely was a transgression, and it obviously has bearing on the people shot and their families. This is why Noone takes you serioisly.
    Who is attacking you? What risk are you at? There was no transgression against you at all. If you think that just by being white you get to feel all put upon, you do need a bloody safe space. Or some big boy panties. You don't feel any empathy for those who were shot, you just want a box to stand on. That was clear from your post. Middle aged white man angst leaking out.

Black people, because I'm white. This wasn't an isolated incident, and the shooter should be held accountable for his racially motivated killing. Just like Dylan Roof. You don't agree, I understand. You think revenge for something that no one today was responsible for, is ok. I expect no less from someone who thinks ISIS is justified.

Black people, because I'm white. This wasn't an isolated incident, and the shooter should be held accountable for his racially motivated killing. Just like Dylan Roof.
    For comparison, the federal hate crime charges for Dylan Roof came 4 days after he was arrested (3 days after the state charged him with murder). So it's a bit soon to claim there are no hate crime charges in this case.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    For comparison, the federal hate crime charges for Dylan Roof came 4 days after he was arrested (3 days after the state charged him with murder). So it's a bit soon to claim there are no hate crime charges in this case.
    Wishcasting.

The Fresno Police Chief called it a hate crime, the DA may agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    In 5 days will you admit I'm right if the charges aren't filed?

In 5 days will you admit I'm right if the charges aren't filed?
    In five days I'll have already forgotten about it. Heck I already don't remember his name. I find the media glorification of mass killers distasteful, so I tend to ignore those stories. But sure, if it makes you feel smarter to be told you were right, then if nothing happens in a week remind me.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Black people, because I'm white. This wasn't an isolated incident, and the shooter should be held accountable for his racially motivated killing. Just like Dylan Roof. You don't agree, I understand. You think revenge for something that no one today was responsible for, is ok. I expect no less from someone who thinks ISIS is justified.
    You think you are being attacked by black people :O

But you are FAR more at risk from white people. People in the black community are FAR, FAR more at risk from black people than you are. And don't forget that most mass killers are white. And most hate crimes are against non-whites. You are just doing what every butthurt white man does every time he sees the slightest shred of "something" that he can use to justify his hurt feelings and put upon stance. You are white. You have nothing to worry about compared to most others you group as others. But sure, if you want something to feel aggrieved about, rest easy that finally there is another news story about the "other" doing something to the "us" that you can grip onto and shake.

Be aware that every time you do this, the community of everyone not in your "poor me, I'm white" i.e. most of the world, including whites, just rolls their eyes.

PS. I do think he should, and will, be prosecuted properly. Blacks usually are.

Funny, you don't hold that opinion when you are talking about how racist we are against blacks. I don't see anything wrong with equality, why are you against it? Do you feel blacks people are not smart enough to be held accountable for their actions? Properly prosecuted should be with a hate crime, if he isnt, it's a problem.

I think we all agree with Rok and all leftists that blacks and women and gays, etc are simply weaker and unintelligent and thus need extra protections.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    I think we all agree with Rok and all leftists that blacks and women and gays, etc are simply weaker and unintelligent and thus need extra protections.
    I don't know why you did never include the Jews, since they have the anti-semitic protection?

Oh, wait according to some people they (some of them) literally run your country!
    http://static.pokemoninfinity.com/im..._forum_sig.png

trooper? recruit an army and get two recruits from me for your army...

teacher?
    first five would receive 50 extra coins don't miss the chance...

Hunter is a perfect example of why we should be able to derp people.

You like freedom of speech so much, that you want to derp people for it?

Or you like the existence of some conspiracy theories to be silenced?

teacher?

No matter what we are discussing, you are a broken record of off topic things.

No matter what we are discussing, you are a broken record of off topic things.

what does cofc's women and gays have to do with your black hate crime on whites?

teacher?

Pretty simple actually, maybe you should re-read his post. You however, always go to the same topic regardless the discussion at hand.

Pretty simple actually, maybe you should re-read his post. You however, always go to the same topic regardless the discussion at hand.
    Nah, I never did like you few months ago, when you changed each topic to anti-abortion.

and -here- rarely people do stick to the topic!

teacher?

You didn't like me lol, so no chance given for actual dialog. I understand, I see this type of childish behavior everywhere lately. Welcome to ignore.

Funny, you don't hold that opinion when you are talking about how racist we are against blacks. I don't see anything wrong with equality, why are you against it? Do you feel blacks people are not smart enough to be held accountable for their actions? Properly prosecuted should be with a hate crime, if he isnt, it's a problem.
    Go google racism. I'm sick of trying to educate you. You don't want equality, you want to regain/maintain a supremacy you didn't earn.

Go google racism.
    I did. It does not include your definition that changes depending on the race of the person(s) involved, and even the feelings of the person(s) involved.

Go google racism. I'm sick of trying to educate you. You don't want equality, you want to regain/maintain a supremacy you didn't earn.
    Racism is treating someone poorly based on their race. Right or wrong Rok,

You didn't like me lol, so no chance given for actual dialog. I understand, I see this type of childish behavior everywhere lately. Welcome to ignore.
    I never said "I did never like you" I said "I never did like you" and the is there a difference.

You assume me hating you, while I'm saying I'm not doing like what you were doing, huh!

probably I should have chosen "the same as" instead of "like" so I make it easy for you to understand!

teacher?

Racism is treating someone poorly based on their race. Right or wrong Rok,
    Wrong in part. Its a belief that ones own race is superior, and acting accordingly. Usually related to treating the "other" race badly or with disdain. Hence, the part you guys keep missing is the superiority part. Everything you say drips with it.

Lmao, you really are nuts.

ts a belief that ones own race
    Not a requirement at all. Thinking blacks are superior when you are white, is still racism.

Quote Originally Posted by cofc View Post
    Thinking blacks are superior when you are white, is still racism.
    Even if you think -while it is statistically proven fact- that blacks -at least from one parent- is superior at 100m sprinting?

teacher?

Wrong in part. Its a belief that ones own race is superior.
    What about actions or attitudes that imply that one's own race is inferior in general (blacks that hate other blacks in general but believe themselves to be a personal exception), or the fads especially in China/Japan where people deliberately make their skin look more white as that is considered a more desirable trait?
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos

OK, I'll walk that back. One race is superior is what I meant. I should have just copy/pasted from Wikipedia like usual.

One race is superior

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    What about actions or attitudes that imply that one's own race is inferior in general (blacks that hate other blacks in general but believe themselves to be a personal exception), or the fads especially in China/Japan where people deliberately make their skin look more white as that is considered a more desirable trait?
    That's generally referred to as internalised racism, when people accept the racist assessment of another group about themselves. See also internalised homophobia.
    And now I'll tell you what's against us, an art that's lived for centuries. Go through the years and you will find what's blackened all of history. Against us is the law with its immensity of strength and power - against us is the law! Police know how to make a man a guilty or an innocent. Against us is the power of police! The shameless lies that men have told will ever more be paid in gold - against us is the power of the gold! Against us is racial hatred and the simple fact that we are poor.
    - The Ballad of Sacco and Vanzetti, Joan Baez

Who is attacking you? What risk are you at? There was no transgression against you at all. If you think that just by being white you get to feel all put upon, you do need a bloody safe space. Or some big boy panties. You don't feel any empathy for those who were shot, you just want a box to stand on. That was clear from your post. Middle aged white man angst leaking out.
    Cannot believe how much I wanna plus rep this and cannot do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    I cannot believe how silly only whites can be racist believers can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    SJW's are funny people.

SJW's are funny people.
    Still amazes me how you think being called a feminist or a social justice warrior is an insult. It's not. Just because you want it to be, doesn't make it so.
    So carry on flinging painless insults. Gives me a giggle.
    You American.

Still amazes me how you think being called a feminist ... is an insult. It's not.
    Nowadays for second wave and third wave feminists... sure it is!

teacher?