Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Of course no charges of a hate crime

I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of it. Why don't you guys want equality for everyone? Justice should be for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

-32 degrees latitude, free, safe and warm

We do. But there is not an even playing field to start from. If you think that crying "Ohhhh whites are being picked on" is in any way equivalent to the situation blacks (or most non-whites) are in, then you are incredibly blind. So, snowflake, look at the issue with both eyes open. Again, what threat are you, the middle aged white male, under exactly? Apart from emotional angst (give me a safe space/build me a wall). And of course the embarrassment of what one of your group is doing. I'm not not saying emotional angst doesn't need help, of course it does. So make damn sure that the ACA replacement gives you access to it eh?
    I'm glad I'm not judgemental like all you smug, superficial idiots

Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    But there is not an even playing field to start from. If you think that crying "Ohhhh blacks are being picked on" is in any way equivalent to the situation Christians in Muslim nations are in, then you are incredibly blind.
    Fixed.

A hate crime is a hate crime. It's pretty cut and dry, why don't you think the families and the victims have a right to justice? It's mind numbing.
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    A hate crime is a hate crime. It's pretty cut and dry, why don't you think the families and the victims have a right to justice? It's mind numbing.
    A hate crime is what the courts determine is a hate crime. I sit on the side of the fence that says blacks in america usually get the harshest interpretation of the law available. So if he gets charged with that, then fine, he'll probably go down for it. Unless he has something that off sets it (like a mental illness - but wait, it's only white guys who get that defense, right?) But way to go for gettin' all riled up before there's any need.

A hate crime is what the courts determine is a hate crime. I sit on the side of the fence that says blacks in america usually get the harshest interpretation of the law available. So if he gets charged with that, then fine, he'll probably go down for it. Unless he has something that off sets it (like a mental illness - but wait, it's only white guys who get that defense, right?) But way to go for gettin' all riled up before there's any need.
    A court already has decided what a hate crime is, there are laws against it, and the laws not only for white people. Thanks for admitting you are wrong.
    In General.—
    (1)Offenses involving actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin.—Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, willfully causes bodily injury to any person or, through the use of fire, a firearm, a dangerous weapon, or an explosive or incendiary device, attempts to cause bodily injury to any person, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin of any person—
    Even the great race baiter himself would agree
    Now, can you say the criteria for this charge has not been met? Can you DC? Only a complete idiot would argue that this law has not been broken in Fresno
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 04-24-2017 at 11:50 AM.

A sexual assault is what the courts determine is a sexual assault.
    Haha.

A hate crime is a hate crime.
    and when israeli government kills arab muslims and arab christians, just because they are arabs, it is not.

http://static.pokemoninfinity.com/im..._forum_sig.png

trooper? recruit an army and get two recruits from me for your army...

teacher?
    first five would receive 50 extra coins don't miss the chance...

Quote Originally Posted by н-υ-п-т-ε-я View Post
    and when israeli government kills arab muslims and arab christians, just because they are arabs, it is not.

Finally opened one of your posts after putting you on ignore, and it was the exact posting that got you put on it in the first place, I won't be opening another.

LOL.

When you don't like the example you hide in your safe-space, like PC lefties!

teacher?

At this point, he still hasn't actually been charged with anything related to his shooting spree last week. We aren't living in a TV drama where it only takes an hour from the time the crime is committed until the sentence is given.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    At this point, he still hasn't actually been charged with anything related to his shooting spree last week. We aren't living in a TV drama where it only takes an hour from the time the crime is committed until the sentence is given.
    Unless you are white.

Quote Originally Posted by Tineren View Post
    So... are you going to admit I was right or...

You said 5 days.
    We aren't talking sentencing, due process and all, we are talking about charges filed.

We are talking about the hate crime you agree was committed correct?
    Last edited by The Blazin1; 04-25-2017 at 12:06 AM.

You said 5 days.
    We aren't talking sentencing, due process and all, we are talking about charges filed.

Why don't you wait to see what he's charged with? What difference does it make how long it takes? You (and we) are not in possession of all the relative information. Obviously.

You said 5 days.

You don't understand, he hasn't been charged at all. The only charges so far are for the security guard he shot two weeks ago (for kicking him out of a motel). They hope to have charges for last week's shooting spree (what the police are calling a hate crime) by the end of the week.
    So my stance is the same: It's too soon to complain about what he has been charged with when he hasn't been charged at all.

S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Why don't you wait to see what he's charged with? What difference does it make how long it takes? You (and we) are not in possession of all the relative information. Obviously.
    You are convinced Trump colluded with Russia without a shred of evidence, suddenly you need all the information for this. Oh wait, you needed all the info for HRC too dispite substantial proof of wrongdoing and the admission of the FBI that laws had been broken. It's funny how your mind works. If it's a woman or a minority, you rail for them, if it's a white male, you railroad them. How racist AND sexist of you.

You are convinced Trump colluded with Russia without a shred of evidence, suddenly you need all the information for this. Oh wait, you needed all the info for HRC too dispite substantial proof of wrongdoing and the admission of the FBI that laws had been broken. It's funny how your mind works. If it's a woman or a minority, you rail for them, if it's a white male, you railroad them. How racist AND sexist of you.
    I'm not railing for him. I'm saying he probably will be convicted the way you want. He's black. That's what usually happens. You seem to be complaining about the speed of the police. I'm just saying don't jump the gun.

I am tending to believe tthe Trump team colluded with Russia, yes. The evidence is building. I think everyone should want the results as soon as possible. There is quite a difference between some guy sitting in a jail cell who is no threat to anyone, and a potential traitor in the WH.

There is also quite a difference between someone who once used the wrong email server in the WH and someone who colluded with a enemy of the state. Or even someone who got elected due to the manipulation by said enemy.

Don't jump the gun lol. You should heed your own advice sometime.

I am tending to believe tthe Trump team colluded with Russia, yes. The evidence is building.
    Only you and Louise Mensch believe that now. The media shut up pretty quick once they learned that Obama actually wiretapped his political opponents for political reasons, in direct violation of the law.

How does posting that not make you squirm? What did Obama have to do with the FBI needing to wiretap in a Russian investigation? Repeat Russia. Or was Obama also an FBI agent as well?

What did Obama have to do with
    The story is exactly like the Clinton illegal server story. It changes every time something else is found out.

1) There was no wiretapping
    2) Okay, there was wiretapping, but no Trump wiretap
    3) Okay, there was a Trump wiretap, but Obama did not order it personally
    4) Okay, Obama ordered the wiretap but only for Trump associates, not actually Trump
    5) ....

Obama ordered it? Haven't seen that one. Quite pivotal to your argument, so you better Have a decent reference for that.
    All the other is intelligence stuff. Does trump know everything they are doing now? What if they are tapping his associates now? Will you be outraged?

Obama knew what was going on, but you need proof right?

Obama knew what was going on, but you need proof right?
    So Trump knows all of them now then?

I'm sorry, your sentence structure has left me confused.

Does trump know everything they are doing now?
    The Obama appointees?

rok only talks about the people with any russian connections in Trumps administration!

Any how she has to keep safe, since kim the fatty cheese threatened her island with a nuke for some reason!

teacher?

Sigh.. I forget that some of you are not so fast.
    Do you think that Trump knows all of the activities of the intelligence community right now? What if they are STILL tapping trump associates? Would he know?

What if they are STILL tapping trump associates?
    Very likely given the Obama appointees still in office.

They do tend to leak a lot, Obama gave the go ahead to spread information around in an attempt to hide where leaks were coming from, but I digress.

They do tend to leak a lot, Obama gave the go ahead to spread information around in an attempt to hide where leaks were coming from, but I digress.
    You evade. If Obama knew, does Trump know?

If Obama knew, does Trump know?
    Does he know Obama wiretapped his political opponents for political reasons, in direct violation of the law?

Yes.